Wait for me!

Shimano parts in stock in the valley?

Trying to track down front and rear XT brakes, ICE tech rotors, XT 11-36 cassette and XTR Shadow+ mid cage derailleur. Trying to get my hands on this stuff by the end of the week.

Looking for an LBS in the Valley that might have these parts in stock, thanks.

mtbr member
    I'm fairly certain Javelina has most of that in stock. Not sure on the derailleur. Give them a shout and ask for Craig. (480) 598-3373

mtbr member
    Slippery Pig should have them in stock. Give them a call:

4412 North Central Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85013
    (602) 263-5143
    -boom

Wait for me!
    Cool, thanks guys! My go to LBS was able to find most of it through QBP. I'll be hitting Javelina later for the rotors.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    If you're not running shimano now make sure you get the right mount adapters ordered right away.

I just switched from Avid to Shimano brakes and my adapters should arrive tomorrow...

Wait for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by kf9yr View Post
    If you're not running shimano now make sure you get the right mount adapters ordered right away.

I just switched from Avid to Shimano brakes and my adapters should arrive tomorrow...
    Good lookin out, but this is all for a new build. Thanks for the heads up though.

Wait for me!
    Found what I was looking for, thanks for the help. One last thing I need, not a priority but it would be cool to pick it up. Shimano i-spec adapter, same idea as SRAM matchmaker.