wretch

Sedonuuuhhhh Virgins

Never been, never been riding there, but we were thinking about "experiencing" it this weekend. I'll be coming up with the lady as well as the pooch if the trail(s) allow(s). Up for pretty much anything except for all that world class UPHILL mumbo jumbo. Would not mind world class anything else. Would love some suggestions either for saturday group ride or for maps and trails. Having a look with the ol' searcheroo fields but wanted to go this route as well.

Cheers

mtbr member
    Dude check your PM's
    JRA

wretch
    Checking. . . nothing. . . does that make me quicker than you?

mtbr member
    I'm a sloooooow typer and my english sucks.
    JRA

just 1 more
    Should be perfect weather this weekend. As far as the pooch, on the politically correct trails normal leash rules in effect. The W/C uphills mentioned aren't miles long steep grinders, mostly short steep granny techie stuff you can push up. What are you looking for?

wretch
    Thanks Jeff I think I've found a tour guide. . .

regarding the dogs. I like to ride if I can with her, shes fast as heck and can keep up on long hauls. I've just never been to the area and don't know about general opinions or "rules" or how they are interpreted. . . loosely or not.

just 1 more
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckee Trash
    Thanks Jeff I think I've found a tour guide. . .

regarding the dogs. I like to ride if I can with her, shes fast as heck and can keep up on long hauls. I've just never been to the area and don't know about general opinions or "rules" or how they are interpreted. . . loosely or not.

If you ride the tourist trails with dog offleash you'll probably get dirty looks. Not sure how strict the rangers are about it. Last week 2 dogs started the Hangover ride from the lower Schnebly Hill parking lot and went up Munds with the group to the high point. I guess they did the whole ride but we got a little ahead so not sure.

There's nothing wrong with Templeton, Llama, Chicken Point etc for a first timer. Nice trails, nice views, (perfect weather). Not adrenaline junky riding but fun stuff.

Shred...it's the new drug
    You guys riding sat? or sunday? if it's sun, I want in. As to kaya the traildog, she rips. And if anyone gives you the stink eye, sick kaya on them and spray them with the stink butt...

wretch
    Saturday sorry buddy. . . you plannin on pedaling the BS?