mtbr member

Sedona Salsa rental

Anyone know if any shop in Sedona rents Salsa bikes? I am up here for a few days without my bike for my anniversary and the wife who does not ride says we should go for a mountain bike ride. I would love to try out the el mariachi.

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 28/29 WIT View Post
    Anyone know if any shop in Sedona rents Salsa bikes? I am up here for a few days without my bike for my anniversary and the wife who does not ride says we should go for a mountain bike ride. I would love to try out the el mariachi.

Thanks!
    No. Bike and Bean rents Santa Cruz and Kona, Absolute Bikes rents Specialized and Pivot, Over the Edge rents Niner, and Rocky Mountain (and another that I can't remember), and Fat Tire rents Ibis (as long as you are Canadian and think the owner is rad).
    The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is you’ll crash.
    - Julie Furtado

banned
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by woahey View Post
    Fat Tire rents Ibis (as long as you are Canadian and think the owner is rad).
    What kind of bikes do they rent to non-Canadians? The owner of Fat Tire Bikes is obsessed with proper rental bike set-up for his customers. There is no other shop owner or employee that I have ever witnessed who wants his customers to have the best rental experience that they have ever had. His attention to detail is mind boggling.

Maybe that's why he has sold over 70 HDs and Mojos.

mtbr member
    "Over the Edge rents Niner, and Rocky Mountain (and another that I can't remember)" it is Yeti Cycles

mtbr member
    I went into OTE and talked with them and they knew of no shop renting what I was looking for. I did some hiking instead. Thanks for your help. If things go right I should make it up here two more times this month and I will bring my bike.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    I rented a Niner from OTE and the rear hub was falling apart. They fixed it in the shop, and I had to fix it twice on the trail.

banned
    Jul 2013
    I went into OTE and talked with them and they knew of no shop renting what I was looking for. I did some hiking instead. Thanks for your help. If things go right I should make it up here two more times this month and I will bring my bike.
    Can you share which bike you were lo​oking for? Is it a popular model that they should have in their inventory?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeMtnBiker View Post
    Can you share which bike you were lo​oking for? Is it a popular model that they should have in their inventory?
    it's listed in his original post you hoser. Or should I say you are so interested in making a stupid point while being a complete doucher that you must have missed that he was looking for a Salsa. Step off you idiot-I mean TrailDoc.
    Find a ride on FB> AZ MTB

"Uppercase with a space"

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cstem View Post
    it's listed in his original post you hoser. Or should I say you are so interested in making a stupid point while being a complete doucher that you must have missed that he was looking for a Salsa. Step off you idiot-I mean TrailDoc.
    Wow! You OK?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cstem View Post
    I mean TrailDoc.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who had this thought....
    The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is you’ll crash.
    - Julie Furtado

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeMtnBiker View Post
    A post of all questions? All ambiguous questions? In a Sedona thread?

You seem.....familiar.

banned
    Jul 2013

Thanks!
    Did they have an Air 9 for rent , it seems like it would have been a nice bike to rent. Geometry is pretty close and I am sure the guys at OTE would have hooked you up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sedona Salsa rental-air-9.jpg  

mtbr member
    I did not want to ride a niner, is the Air steel? It was a holiday weekend and I think all they had were fs and I already have one of those. Salsa is not a big brand so I will have to find a demo day or something. It was worth a shot and thanks for the help guys. If they would of had the bike I would have fallen in love and then had to buy one and I really don't need another bike, or do I?

Meatbomb
    Quote Originally Posted by woahey View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who had this thought....
    I'm sure most have.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    If they would of had the bike I would have fallen in love and then had to buy one and I really don't need another bike, or do I?
    Rule #12
    // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.