Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Sedona Salsa rental

1K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  el poseur 
#1 ·
Anyone know if any shop in Sedona rents Salsa bikes? I am up here for a few days without my bike for my anniversary and the wife who does not ride says we should go for a mountain bike ride. I would love to try out the el mariachi.

Thanks!

#2 ·
No. Bike and Bean rents Santa Cruz and Kona, Absolute Bikes rents Specialized and Pivot, Over the Edge rents Niner, and Rocky Mountain (and another that I can't remember), and Fat Tire rents Ibis (as long as you are Canadian and think the owner is rad).

#3 ·
Fat Tire rents Ibis (as long as you are Canadian and think the owner is rad).
What kind of bikes do they rent to non-Canadians? The owner of Fat Tire Bikes is obsessed with proper rental bike set-up for his customers. There is no other shop owner or employee that I have ever witnessed who wants his customers to have the best rental experience that they have ever had. His attention to detail is mind boggling.

Maybe that's why he has sold over 70 HDs and Mojos.

#13 ·
I did not want to ride a niner, is the Air steel? It was a holiday weekend and I think all they had were fs and I already have one of those. Salsa is not a big brand so I will have to find a demo day or something. It was worth a shot and thanks for the help guys. If they would of had the bike I would have fallen in love and then had to buy one and I really don't need another bike, or do I?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.