mtbr member

Santa Cruz dealers in the Phoenix area??

Just wondering which shops carry Santa Cruz in the Phoenix area now? SC's website says that Slippery Pig and Bicycle Showcase are the local dealers, but Bicycle Showcase stopped carrying them and I wanna say the Pig has stopped too. Any other dealers in the Phoenix area that you guys know of?

parenting for gnarness
    Quote Originally Posted by mwcet8k
    Just wondering which shops carry Santa Cruz in the Phoenix area now? SC's website says that Slippery Pig and Bicycle Showcase are the local dealers, but Bicycle Showcase stopped carrying them and I wanna say the Pig has stopped too. Any other dealers in the Phoenix area that you guys know of?
    Adventure in Mesa.

Rage in Scottsdale

No Clue Crew
    Apr 2005
    Adventure for sure last time i was there. Last time I was at Pig, they had a couple Blur LTs and a Nomad or two.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball
    Adventure in Mesa.

Rage in Scottsdale
    +1
    bought my blur from Adventure pretty cool people they got a new shipment of 09's in too.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Singletrack in Flagpole usually has a decent selection of SC's, give them a call, might be worth the trip Norte

mtbr member
    Adventure also carries Pivot. I was at the shop last Saturday drooling over a Santa Cruz Blur XC, then saw a Pivot Mach 4 being worked on. Decisions, decisions Blur XC, Mach 4 or Turner Flux?

Black and Sticky

Slippery Pig

at Camelback and Central. But make sure you get waited on by Eric.
    "Some people follow their dreams, others hunt them down and beat them mercilessly into submission." - Neil Kendall