Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 84
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,869

    Riding PMP today...all invited

    Even the AZFreeride folks....

    6ish at 32nd and Shea TH.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  2. #2
    SamuraiBunnyGuy
    Reputation: longhairmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,379
    I'm in....


    .. the wrong state still, bleh

  3. #3
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,768
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    Even the AZFreeride folks....

    6ish at 32nd and Shea TH.
    What about the private FB & Yahoo groups? Not sure I would ride with those AZAfreeride folks. They are all insensitive trouble makers!
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,869
    Quote Originally Posted by trb2929
    What about the private FB & Yahoo groups? Not sure I would ride with those AZAfreeride folks. They are all insensitive trouble makers!
    I Love everybody, especially myself!
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  5. #5
    sprocket
    Reputation: yetisurly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,176
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    Even the AZFreeride folks....

    6ish at 32nd and Shea TH.
    I call bulls''t.
    he simply will not show.

  6. #6
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,768
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    I Love everybody, especially myself!
    That's good as one has to start somewhere!

    I'll be back out there Thursday after 5:00 in the same area.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,869
    Quote Originally Posted by yetisurly
    I call bulls''t.
    he simply will not show.
    I'll be there. Rootbeer colored Kona, white sleeveless Team Charity Case jersey, and a big penis.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  8. #8
    Saucy Size Moderator
    Reputation: Paul B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,483
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    I'll be there. Rootbeer colored Kona, white sleeveless Team Charity Case jersey, and a big penis.
    This is why only roadies wear lycra, Jeff.
    Don't be that guy! Read the forum guidelines.

  9. #9
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,768
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    I'll be there. Rootbeer colored Kona, white sleeveless Team Charity Case jersey, and a big penis.
    Penis reference on a family forum. What is the world coming too!

    By mentioning this what type of group ride is this? I think a little more clarification is needed now. The AZFreeride group, well at least Kavurider might be interested after all.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,869
    Quote Originally Posted by trb2929
    Penis reference on a family forum. What is the world coming too!

    By mentioning this what type of group ride is this? I think a little more clarification is needed now. The AZFreeride group, well at least Kavurider might be interested after all.
    I just like to ride my bike.

    But I think it's pretty obvious based on length and girth what type of ride this will be, no?
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  11. #11
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,768
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    I just like to ride my bike.

    But I think it's pretty obvious based on length and girth what type of ride this will be, no?
    So basically you are saying, bring your armor!
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  12. #12
    Saucy Size Moderator
    Reputation: Paul B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,483
    Quote Originally Posted by trb2929
    So basically you are saying, bring your armor!
    Or at least wear your helmet.
    Don't be that guy! Read the forum guidelines.

  13. #13
    sprocket
    Reputation: yetisurly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,176
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    I'll be there. Rootbeer colored Kona, white sleeveless Team Charity Case jersey, and a big penis.
    you will find me there. prompt and drinking beer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Riding PMP today...all invited-121203.jpg  


  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul B
    Or at least wear your helmet.
    Unless you're Cathothic.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  15. #15
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,454
    Dammit. Gimme a days notice at least. I usually ride in the mornings but if I'd known I would've brought it to work and let you school me. I won't show you my dork, though...

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,748
    Hmm...
    Its either this or a road ride...
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,869
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike
    Dammit. Gimme a days notice at least. I usually ride in the mornings but if I'd known I would've brought it to work and let you school me. I won't show you my dork, though...
    Consider this an open invite. I've been riding usually at least 3 days during the week--Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. I live right off 32nd Trailhead, so if you're interested, drop me a note.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  18. #18
    sprocket
    Reputation: yetisurly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,176
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    Hmm...
    Its either this or a road ride...
    I can bring extra beer, or not.

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by yetisurly
    I can bring extra beer, or not.
    Did a road ride yesterday, I'll give this a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

  20. #20
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,910
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    Did a road ride yesterday, I'll give this a shot.
    Make sure you get really tired so I can put the heat on you tomorrow!
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog
    Make sure you get really tired so I can put the heat on you tomorrow!
    I'll try...
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

  22. #22
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,768
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog
    Make sure you get really tired so I can put the heat on you tomorrow!
    That means you're out for Thursday then!
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,748
    I'll be there @ 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

  24. #24
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny-tire
    Consider this an open invite. I've been riding usually at least 3 days during the week--Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. I live right off 32nd Trailhead, so if you're interested, drop me a note.
    Awesome. Let me just say that I already hate you for living there. With that said I'd be up for it. Tuesdays will rarely work for me but Mondays & Thursdays are usually good.

    Lately during the week I've been starting at 7th Ave at 5:30amish because it's closer to my house. On the weekends I like to jump on the trail at 40th St. But hitting 40th St during the week on the way home from work would be a nice distraction.

  25. #25
    Got a suspension fork
    Reputation: randyharris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,249
    Jeff, wow you are opening yourself up to riding with strangers!

    Well I never. I thought AZ Spring Fling was the last time you'd ever ride with another.

    What time are you riding in the mornings? I might be up for a weekday right with you if the timing works out.
    ONE SHOX, ONE GEAR, LOTS of FUN! www.TrailFu.com My Rides

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •