Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Riding PMP today...all invited

3K views 83 replies 15 participants last post by  cstem 
#1 ·
Even the AZFreeride folks....

6ish at 32nd and Shea TH.

#9 ·
skinny-tire said:
I'll be there. Rootbeer colored Kona, white sleeveless Team Charity Case jersey, and a big penis.
Penis reference on a family forum. What is the world coming too!

By mentioning this what type of group ride is this? I think a little more clarification is needed now. The AZFreeride group, well at least Kavurider might be interested after all.

#10 ·
trb2929 said:
Penis reference on a family forum. What is the world coming too!

By mentioning this what type of group ride is this? I think a little more clarification is needed now. The AZFreeride group, well at least Kavurider might be interested after all.
I just like to ride my bike.

But I think it's pretty obvious based on length and girth what type of ride this will be, no?

#17 ·
big0mike said:
Dammit. Gimme a days notice at least. I usually ride in the mornings but if I'd known I would've brought it to work and let you school me. I won't show you my dork, though...
Consider this an open invite. I've been riding usually at least 3 days during the week--Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. I live right off 32nd Trailhead, so if you're interested, drop me a note.

#24 ·
skinny-tire said:
Consider this an open invite. I've been riding usually at least 3 days during the week--Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. I live right off 32nd Trailhead, so if you're interested, drop me a note.
Awesome. Let me just say that I already hate you for living there. With that said I'd be up for it. Tuesdays will rarely work for me but Mondays & Thursdays are usually good.

Lately during the week I've been starting at 7th Ave at 5:30amish because it's closer to my house. On the weekends I like to jump on the trail at 40th St. But hitting 40th St during the week on the way home from work would be a nice distraction.

#26 ·
randyharris said:
Jeff, wow you are opening yourself up to riding with strangers!

Well I never. I thought AZ Spring Fling was the last time you'd ever ride with another.

What time are you riding in the mornings? I might be up for a weekday right with you if the timing works out.
I know.....I need to learn to play well with others.

My morning rides typically start around 6 p.m. (no, that's not a typo...I HATE riding in the a.m.).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.