Boriqua Puneta

Smile Riding Little Bear Loop tomorrow

Ive decided to go to Flagstaff tomorrow to ride Little Bear Loop trail off of Cosmic Rays book. Never been up there to ride yet so im pretty stoked about it. Planing on riding the whole 17 miles. Anyone else thinking on riding that trail tomorrow? Any suggestions or tips? Thanks
    Only type of shuttle I ride....the ambulance!

bland
    The trails up here are in BROWN POW conditions. I did a version of that today: dogfood, secret, lil elden, up lil bear, upper brookbank, lil gnarly, schultz. We ran in to Cosmic Ray himself at the intersection of little bear and little elden. I'm not sure what route Ray suggests but its hard to go wrong. What is the route in the C-Ray book? Have fun!

26 ain't dead
    Quote Originally Posted by m77ranger View Post
    The trails up here are in BROWN POW conditions. I did a version of that today: dogfood, secret, lil elden, up lil bear, upper brookbank, lil gnarly, schultz. We ran in to Cosmic Ray himself at the intersection of little bear and little elden. I'm not sure what route Ray suggests but its hard to go wrong. What is the route in the C-Ray book? Have fun!
    Did almost that exact same loop saturday except I threw Jedi in. Think it was about 22 miles and 3600' gain. Good loop.

Break it, Fix it, Ride it
    I'm currently in love with Little Bear after riding it yesterday.
    Today's the day I eat bikes.

Boriqua Puneta
    Soooooo...I did Little Bear.....Or at least I tried. The park Rangers were blowing stuff up on Shultz so they had it closed down today. I had to take a side jeep road...got lost...a;titude kickes in....really lost...ended up on some dirt bike trails eventually.... and I loved it!!!!! I had a great time. The trails were tacky so railing the curves was easy. Made it back to my car right before it started raining. Ill def be back a few more times before winter
    Only type of shuttle I ride....the ambulance!