mtbr member
    Feb 2013

Ride tomorrow? (Sunday)

Hello all,

Usually I suffer in the Phoenix heat solo but now that the weather's cooling it'd be great to mix it up and ride with some of you. Freeskier's ride looks fun but I'm looking for a few less miles (15-20), and am up for anything from PMP to National to McDowell to stuff on the west side. Anything besides the burliest is good with me. Morning is nice but with these temps any time would be fine, too. I am generally competent, relatively self sufficient, and fairly well-behaved, if anyone's asking.

So, anyone want to make plans or have a ride they wouldn't mind a tag-along on? Much appreciated!

mtbr member
    David and I are riding the Black Canyon Trail from Bloody Basin to Bumble Bee, you're welcome to join us. Let me know if you (and anyone else) are interested, I'll post up details.
    "Bicycling...is the nearest approximation I know to the flight of birds." Louis Halle

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Interesting, and thanks for the invite. What time were you thinking of leaving the trailhead?

mtbr member
    We plan on meeting at 19th Ave and Northern at 7 and heading north from there, should get us to the trailhead about 8?
    "Bicycling...is the nearest approximation I know to the flight of birds." Louis Halle

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Gila, thanks again for the invite but I'm going to keep this one a little closer to home. Definitely next time though, that section looks great.

I'm thinking SOMO or Estrella or PMP if anyone's interested tomorrow. Could also hit somewhere else in town.