mtbr member
    May 2011

Rent a Bike in the Phoenix Area?

Looking for help on finding a mountain bike for my Brother to rent for the 24hours of Fury. Anyone know of a shop that has good rentals at a reasonable rate?

The airlines have really raised the price on over sized containers making it better to rent if available.

Go Speed Racer
    Several threads here already on this... Here is one of them: Where can I rent a bike cheap?

I had a friend in town a few months ago and he rented from Exhale bikes and it was a positive experience (Bike Rental).

mtbr member
    last I checked slippery pig had the best prices for rentals/demos... I mean by far the best rates...

mtbr member
    Latedropbob on the forum is a pretty stand up guy.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Thanks...that works

Shred...it's the new drug
    Thanx E! We've got Giant 9er hardtails and the brand new Trances 29r! So siiick! I'll pm you with more info. Yeah buddy!

i ride a bicycle
    Hey latedropbob needing a bike this Sat, i can pick up friday so i can get out early....
    two76six208701 text or pm or todhoge@gmail.com
    hoping for ss,ht 29 thx normal ride 30-40 miles 4k ft climbing any suggestions ? dont mind some technical coming from Virginia

My other ride is your mom
    Hey mtbbc.....for a longer loop and in this weather with some tech...I'd recommend a loop up in sedona...take a look at the SBFL (Sedona Big Friggin Loop) under the Arizona Endurance Series webpage for inspiration. You'll have to cut out some sections based on your desired mileage...but I don't think you'll be disappointed. You might want some squish though...

3 Sedona Big Friggin Loop | Arizona Endurance Series

Shred...it's the new drug
    Email sent! Yeah buddy!

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Action Rideshop in Mesa rents bikes. I wanted to try a 29er so I rented a bike there a couple of weeks ago for the race in Payson. I rented a Santa Cruz Superlight 29er and I liked it a lot.