Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Redbull rampage anyone??

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Yama Arashi 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, I live in flagstaff and was thinking of going to redbull rampage this October 11th to 13th. Would anyone want to carpool and watch this awesome event in person? I am willing to drive in my truck and split the gas, which would be about $100 total. Tickets are only $20 and will sell out pretty quick. I plan on camping while I'm there, let me know if this sounds like something you would want to do.

#6 ·
I'm in for sure! I'll put up some info about it tomorrow or wednesday. Planning on leaving Friday morning/ lunch time heading to moab, sleeping there and riding whole enchy on Saturday, drive towards rampage, sleep in Beaver (heh heh) and then watch those fools huck meat! then drive home that night. Go to work monday dirty, bruised, sun burnt and stoked on mountain bikes:) All for a few hundred bucks:)

#11 ·
The way we did it last year was get to Moab Friday afternoon, ride, WHE Saturday, drive down to Beaver UT (hehe...beaver) crash there. Wake up, have some breakfast drive to Hurricane and watch the huckfest and then head home. For someone looking to just relax and watch the rampage...probably not the trip you want to go on. But for someone who might only get to Utah once this year...like me, a great way to do it all and be apart of the once in a lifetime event Rampage is. Did I mention I was stoked?

#12 ·
Nice. I plan to make the trip up again this year and may just have to do the same type of trip . Spent 3 days in Moab earlier this year and want to get back to hit Ahab again now that its no longer fresh and soft . Plus I want to hit TWE from top down . Both should be easy to do in a day . Maybe a few of us will see you up there. Enjoy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.