I am Walt

Preserving it...

Went for a nice ride this afternoon in the McDowell Sonoran Preserve - Launched at 128th St., Ringtail, Brain's, Quartz, Paradise, Windgate, Gateway Loop, and back. Started off in the sun; got poured on the last 45 minutes or so. Watched it roll in. Had to change a flat in it. Trails were in super shape.

Some pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ride more; post less...

I am Walt

Couple more...

then it got wet...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ride more; post less...

Flight Junkie
    Nice pics Walt. I may try to get out there Wednesday night. I have been riding, but mostly weekday mornings. I still want to see your new ride...
    ROTOR HEAD

I am Walt
    Quote Originally Posted by IBIKEAZ
    Nice pics Walt. I may try to get out there Wednesday night. I have been riding, but mostly weekday mornings. I still want to see your new ride...
    This is a nice loop - just under three hours with a flat and some stops for pics. I'd love to do this as a night ride - should have the burn time for it. I'm gone Weds. - Sun. this week, though. But I'd like to hook up here soon. See ya, Scott.
    Ride more; post less...

Newbie...yeah that's it
    Looks like a great ride. I was out this morning in CG the weather was great! Even for the 4 mile walk I had after the double flats. I really thought it was gonna pour some rain, but it didn't boy was I glad.