Got a suspension fork

Pre-riding Whiskey 25 Friday early, interested?

I know this is way to early for most people's comfort... But I'm leaving home at 4AM on Friday to head to Prescott, plan to start riding the Whiskey 25 course soon after dawn.

Plan to do the course in about 4 hours then head back, I'm just taking the morning off and working in the afternoon.

If that sounds interesting to anybody, I can meet in Prescott, or I have room for 1 for the ride up from Phoenix.

ONE SHOX, ONE GEAR, LOTS of FUN! www.TrailFu.com My Rides

Got a suspension fork
    Bueller, Bueller?

Ahhh the pain....
    If I didn't need my legs for Sat, I'd join you...have fun with it!
    Your limits are both physical and mental. Suffering will help you find and overcome both.
    http://onegear-ray.blogspot.com/

Beer Drnkr w/bike problem
    I already spoke with you, no way can I or would I get up that early to ride. I usually finish riding by 3am. I do plan on heading up Friday and riding aroundfor the weekend. maybe I'll see you when you are finishing
    "Not drinking is the Single Speed World Championships version of doping" -Jacquie Phelan

Got a suspension fork
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoBeer
    I already spoke with you, no way can I or would I get up that early to ride. I usually finish riding by 3am. I do plan on heading up Friday and riding aroundfor the weekend. maybe I'll see you when you are finishing
    Yeah sorry the timing doesn't work out for us to ride together... I've got to ride at first light to get back.

Got a suspension fork
    So I made it to Prescott early and had a good time doing the course (thank god for Garmin cycling GPS's and following courses feature). It was a lot of fun and a lot more climb.

I had one of those falls where you go down in the blink of an eye, and on a fire road no less! It still stings, but nothing that distracted from a great ride.

I finished faster than I had anticipated, will be thrilled if I can match this pace on race day. 3h20m moving time, 3h32m total time.

(click the picture for full size image)