mtbr member
    Aug 2010

Pmba Trail Maintenance Day - Prescott

Prescott Mountain Bike Alliance - Trail Maintenance Day

August 14th - Saturday morning @ 7:30 meet at the Forest Service Building located the corner Cortez and Aubrey. This is a chance to give back to the trails we love to ride.

Work to be done at Pott's Creek by the Camp Pearlstien area. If you are interested please bring a steel rake, shovels and/or a McCloud. We will have some extra equipment and gloves if anybody needs them.

Dress appropriately...boots, sunscreen, hat, gloves etc.

Thanks
    Last edited by pedal-man; 08-13-2010 at 10:37 PM.

My other ride is your mom
    Why do most of these announcements come mere days before the event? I'd like to help out....but when you give folks just a few days........hell, I'm unemployed and have more time than most and can't make this due to schedule.

Just a gripe because I care and would like to help out...but can't because you're dropping this on a community less than a week out.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Much apologies. I know it's short notice. This forum had skipped my mind at the time we sent this info out, better late than never I suppose. Our main outlets are on Facebook - Prescott Mountain Bike Alliance and our PMBA website - prescottmtb.org

We hope to see you all there in the future.

mtbr member
    By saying "trail maintenence" you couldnt possibly mean "regenerating" ie throwing fuel over said "unapproved" trail that the PTA disapproves of, all the while "maintaining" other "unapproved" trails at your own discretion, could you? Thank you for removing all the rocks from our trails, what would we do without you?

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    You would probably have to walk your bike.......

But on to more important details we will be doing the section from the gate at Camp Pearlstein. Instead of going left at the Whiskey course it is the right that takes you up the hill toward the intersection with 51.

mtbr member
    i would especially have to walk my bike on those techy trails you guys build!....