Beer Drnkr w/bike problem

Pine / Strawberry trails

I happen to be heading up that way this weekend and wanted to ride a new trail I heard about near Pine. Trouble is I can't find any information or old information that I first heard of it. It seems to have disappeared. Does anyone have the name and location for the start of the trail head? since I'll be up that way I would like to try something new even if it's only a few miles. I am not talking of the Fire on the Rim course, I already know that one, usually I have fun trying to find a trail but I am limited on time. if I can't find it I guess I'll stick to the boulder's area in Payson, at least I can ride from where I'll be at.
    "Not drinking is the Single Speed World Championships version of doping" -Jacquie Phelan

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Email me and I can show you access points.. or you can turn off highway 87 just north of Strawberry Hollow turnoff (approximately .2 miles) follow this jeep like track... you will come to a service road that runs north and south for the powerline. Park in this area. If you head up the hillside you will likely bisect trail. There are also some flags used by the ACE trail building group to help them find way to trail as they work. Trail will go about .5 miles to the north and 2.5 miles to the south. Other completed sections (small) have not been connected yet. My email is 90minuteipa4@gmail.com
    hope this helps... The new section of the race loop is also techy and fun. Glad to show you around ... I will be working on race trail on Sat morn... (join us if interested) We will be meeting at 8:00 am where the trail spills out onto Mohave in town. Big work day on the 28th on new trail also if you're interested.

Beer Drnkr w/bike problem
    I was able to ride it today after a FoTR Pre-Ride. I like it, it seems well thought out and well made. Fun and a 100% ridable in both direction with area's where you have to work for it and keep your eye's open to get around or over some big rocks. Good work out there.
    "Not drinking is the Single Speed World Championships version of doping" -Jacquie Phelan

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    What time/where are you meeting on the 28th? I could get a few to come up. Are kids welcome to work the trails? and do we need to bring tools?

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Any new info on this trail? Is there a trail in Strawberry and one In Pine or just the one?