aGo
    mtbr member
    Aug 2005

pima & dynamite gpx tracks

Attached are a few tracks of p&d that are sweet with little sand. Best to load all the tracks to the gps & assign different colors. I usually ride clockwise so the return trip is best on (p&d hill loops).

1) p&d hill loops / goes around 2 of the hills, 12 mi

2) p&d #21 / trail #21, 16 mi

3) p&d #30 / encompasses trail #30, this is only partial tracks, ended up returning on trail #2 so I deleted, never wish that on anyone. You can combine with (p&d #21) if you want to extend the ride.

4) p&d con / this is a connector from #21 or #30 to hill loops
    Attached Files Attached Files

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aGo View Post
    Attached are a few tracks of p&d that are sweet with little sand. Best to load all the tracks to the gps & assign different colors. I usually ride clockwise so the return trip is best on (p&d hill loops).

1) p&d hill loops / goes around 2 of the hills, 12 mi

2) p&d #21 / trail #21, 16 mi

3) p&d #30 / encompasses trail #30, this is only partial tracks, ended up returning on trail #2 so I deleted, never wish that on anyone. You can combine with (p&d #21) if you want to extend the ride.

4) p&d con / this is a connector from #21 or #30 to hill loops
    aGo:

Thanks for your hard work in putting those rides together. Have you ever considered in downloading them into Everytrail.com and doing a more comprehensive write-up on each route?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pima & dynamite gpx tracks-pima.jpg  

aGo
    mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Interesting site, haven't seen it before. I'll have to figure out how to use it & post more detail...thanks

I'm probably the only person in AZ that doesn't have a smart phone. I use Garmin topo US 2008 to view tracks. Do the smart phones have a app that displays the same type of info like roads/elevation etc in the back ground to lay the gpx tracks on and/or is there a website that can display that information too?

Maybe it's time to upgrade the phone.