Just Joshin' ya!

Phoenix Phall Phling? (Thanksgiving)

Since I have four straight days off, I was thinking this would be a good time to string together some rides. How about this little schedule

Thursday, November 27 - 9:00 am South Mountain, 46th St, Up javelina, Up National, Down Geronimo, and canal back to 46th st.

Friday, November 28th - 10:00 am, Hawes. (Park at Walgreens and do whatever the regular loop is)

Saturday November 29th - 10:00 am South Mountain. (Pima Canyon to National to Buena Vista and back)

Sunday - Recover, hang out with my soon to be wife, or how about Trail 100?
    10:00 am Meet at Dreamy Draw, head west on 100 out and back.

Join me if you can, suggest revisions to the above, or at least get out and ride.
    What do we want? TIME TRAVEL! When do want it? THAT'S IRRELEVANT!

mtbr member
    I'll join ya for the Friday and Sat rides, and a good possibility for Thursday. That really depends on what time I get in town form the drive from San Diego.

Any chance you could start earlier, the boss lady is complaining that I'll be gone all day and can't hang out with her friends (not that it really hurts my feelings)
    "A full rigid SS or fixie is 99% rider, 1% bike, and 100% more fun" Monogod

Just Joshin' ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by EMFC
    I'll join ya for the Friday and Sat rides, and a good possibility for Thursday. That really depends on what time I get in town form the drive from San Diego.

Any chance you could start earlier, the boss lady is complaining that I'll be gone all day and can't hang out with her friends (not that it really hurts my feelings)
    Sure, we could do everything at around 9 am. or even 8. I Just wanted to sleep in a little, but I am willing to compromise.

mtbr member
    I'll shoot you a PM as the date gets closer.
    "A full rigid SS or fixie is 99% rider, 1% bike, and 100% more fun" Monogod

Kathleen in AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by NMPhi767
    Join me if you can, suggest revisions to the above, or at least get out and ride.
    Wish I could join you but I'll be flying with the pigs on Friday, recovering on Saturday, and *maybe* doing a relaxed ride on Sunday. Thursday I might be up for a short spin on DC before the feasting begins, but that's all. So I'm probably going to miss out on your Phall Phling... Ya'll have fun!

Bump

Ride

Would love to join you for both days where is the walgreens. I am from out of town.

Tony

505-699-5319

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
    Would love to join you for both days where is the walgreens. I am from out of town.

Tony

505-699-5319
    You responded to a post from 2008--that was three years ago. Maybe in a couple of years someone will call you to plan a ride.

Just Joshin' ya!
    Sorry Bro, but I completed these rides three years ago. I am probably riding road tomorrow morning to burn off the massive amounts of carbs I ate today with shuttles in the afternoon. If you like the GNAR, check out the thread that is called something like "Happy Hour at SOMO."

Bloodied but Unbowed
    Quote Originally Posted by happyriding View Post
    You responded to a post from 2008--that was three years ago. Maybe in a couple of years someone will call you to plan a ride.
    All he needs is a DeLorean and some ingenuity...it could happen.