mtbr member
    Oct 2011

Performance Bicycle Sale

Last edited by Licketysplit; 05-27-2013 at 11:13 PM.

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    Last edited by Licketysplit; 05-27-2013 at 11:14 PM.

SCRUBDUNKER
    Did you just post an affiliate link?

SamuraiBunnyGuy
    i only like my PB with J

My other ride is your mom
    ohh gawd...I just puked a little in my mouth....the red violators are everywhere......the kids won't stop ringing the ringy-dingy bells....

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    Last edited by Licketysplit; 05-27-2013 at 11:15 PM.

My other ride is your mom

Shilly vs. Silly.....

redacted as part of a gentleman's agreement
    Last edited by Maadjurguer; 05-28-2013 at 07:38 AM.

mtbr member
    8...7...9....10.... and he's dooooooown. TKO !

mtbr member

Performance Bicycle Sale

Bravo! Support your LOCAL Bike Shop and locals selling used Pivots!

Sent from your Moms phone using Tapinthat.
    Find a ride on FB> AZ MTB

"Uppercase with a space"

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    Last edited by Licketysplit; 05-27-2013 at 11:16 PM.

mtbr member
    Joel:

If your going to plug your store, that's ok.... Just start off the post saying so... Don't try to say your not plugging Performance Bikes when it's as obvious as rain in an Hurricane that you are...

relax, start again.... this time call it a shameless plug... nothing wrong with plugging your trade...
    Below Par on the Gnar

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    PB is the only place in AZ selling divinci right?

Rhino
    I don't know what this threads about, but thanks to Maad's bold text...I am buying Maad's Pivot. Blues not my color, don't be posses when I rattle can it when I am drunk.

Rhino
    *pissed....phat fingered auto correct

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    Last edited by Licketysplit; 05-27-2013 at 11:17 PM.

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Nothing like bitter ex-employee drama. Move on dude...you sound like a little *****!

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    B1tch

mtbr member
    Just buy from a small shop. Sunday Cycles, Exhale, Rage. These guys all ride and I've ridden with most of them. Help the locals and not the overweight CEO's that don't even ride.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer View Post
    Joel.....please don't mistake my harsh vitriol for a lack of respect for you....I've not met you......so what I'm about to say is not reflective of my respect to you in the meat spaces. However, in the fake-spaces, I call Bull$hit. Don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining....you're a shill for PBS and to say otherwise is crap. I was a sales manager there....and I left on good terms with the DM.....so don't think you can pull the cheep St. Paddy's day jersey from last season that's still on your racks, over my eyes.....I don't like shills....and you're a shill as proved by your words and your past posts....you've shill'd here before. In this most recent post, you're clearly advertising prices and product for PBS against policy......there....I'm throwing the red flag. If I as an individual am expected to pay MTBR to advertise on this forum that I'm SELLING MY 2009 Pivot Mach 5 with XTR bits and crank, Thompson stem and seat post, size medium and Chris King Hubs and Headset and Stans Flow wheels for $1000....this is the bike known as, LaFawnduh..... I have to pay MTBR for it. So you as a shill for PBS, a corporation that makes a little more than I do as an individual, should have to pay its fair share as well. I'm sorry if you're trying to "Make the Day"....but you'll have to make it by selling bikes.

It's obvious you only come on here once in a while to plug the biz.....fine....if you said up front that was the case, I would not care......I have plenty of friends who also run bike biz's around here and they occasionally plug some community oriented gathering....and that's ok.......but I've seen you deny that you have an interest in PBS in the past as you are now.....and that's what gets me boiling.....because your ownership exhibited in your response proves otherwise. On top of it.....PBS want's to encourage their shops to support community....but gives them ZERO leeway in supporting community events and winds up doing nothing....it's a shell game they put up in picture form only on their "community board" so they can squeeze every last bit of "Authority" out of the pocketbooks from those looking to buy a bike for the first time. And it's that shell game I see in your post....it's a pathetic excuse for just trying to bring more business to PBS without providing ANY value whatsoever. Meanwhile....other shops in the valley are spending dollars and time to really get involved in community events.....you know where I'm going with this...I don't need to offer proof....and if you're obtuse enough to ask just where this proof is....well.....things are going to get real silly for you....real fast.

So I'm going to use this opportunity of mutual destruction to prove a point....you remove your shilly post for PBS and their Garmin products which I'm sure are quite fine and are always in some form of sale...and I'll remove my silly heavy-handed vitriol that states in no uncertain terms that I'm selling my SIZE MEDIUM PIVOT, 2009......MACH5....XTR bits and Crank, Chris King headset and Hubs....Stans Flow Rims....for $1000 bucks......call me....maybe....PM me.....SRSLY!!!!!!
    In case this beauty gets redacted.
    Nice KOM, sorry about your penis.