Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    parenting for gnarness
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    You are failing to see the value of this thread! You may have started the thread but we have come along and found it needed improvements! Thus we have improved this thread for the readers of the AZ MTBR forum. You should thank us for the hard work we have been doing finding different recipes and such for the masses.
    i have to tip my hat: best.antiTD.post.evah

wrecking crew
    World Class Adopt-a-Nog Night...
    ~~~

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball View Post
    i have to tip my hat: best.antiTD.post.evah
    Might have tipped it a little early. The World Class Adopt-a-Nog Night is pretty dang funny.

But thanks for the tip!
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

parenting for gnarness
    Might have tipped it a little early. The World Class Adopt-a-Nog Night is pretty dang funny.

But thanks for the tip!
    well, i bumped SuLing's chiclet for that. but no yours is best. TD is getting some of what he gives out, but its funny and not nasty.

banned
    OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC,OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC,

You guys are stalking me and I don't like it. My neighbors have seen you guys checking my garbage for partially empty Hot Chocolate and Egg Nog containers. This will not be tolerated

Meatbomb
    Quote Originally Posted by su.ling~ View Post
    World Class Adopt-a-Nog Night...

+1

Nogalishious

wrecking crew
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball View Post
    well, i bumped SuLing's chiclet for that. but no yours is best. TD is getting some of what he gives out, but its funny and not nasty.
    Oh you are sooo sweet, CB! hugs and kisses for you!
    ~~~

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by traildoc View Post
    OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC,OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC,

You guys are stalking me and I don't like it. My neighbors have seen you guys checking my garbage for partially empty Hot Chocolate and Egg Nog containers. This will not be tolerated
    you forgot the question marks.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

Shovel Ready
    Off topic, we are just adapting the thread so the readers with limited shovel experience may enjoy a holiday treat. Surely a man with a family background in Donut making can understand someone wanting a tasty treat for the holidays!

wrecking crew
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
    you forgot the question marks.
    petulant children frequently forget question marks...
    ~~~

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    We are not stalking you TD we are giving your weak thread some MTBR cred!!!

TD why so paranoid? Are you High-on-the-Nog? Didn't you understand the thread topic has changed to something far more important...Trailnog recipies!!!

Now stay on topic and contribute or there will be trail to pay my Nogger!!

wrecking crew
    How about a date for this most awesome DiabolicNog Night?
    ~~~

banned
    Off topic, we are just adapting the thread so the readers with limited shovel experience may enjoy a holiday treat. Surely a man with a family background in Donut making can understand someone wanting a tasty treat for the holidays!
    64:

Are you stalking me. I don't appreciate you making fun of William W. Finch born 12/25/21 in Dixon, IL the home of Ronald Regan who was my dads lifeguard. My dad was the BEST dount maker that TIC TOC Driven ever employed.

I will always remember William letting me drive our 15' ski boat with the 25 hp mercury pulling my friends water skiing around Donner Lake when I was 13 years old. There was no better father in the whole world. Thanks dad for the great life and all those day old donuts.

bland
    PARTY UPDATE: My NOG was a hit! all 64oz of it were consumed in under 45 minutes! Thanks for the help everyone! You have made me proud to be part of the AZ cycling community! I'm typing this at a party under the influence of NOG so if there are grammatical errors I apologize.

bland
    I don't want to hijack your thread or party but is there any room for a flagstaffian at said DiabolicNog night? I got an invite from TD to attend his DiabeticTrail Fight but your party sounds more fun.

banned
    Heather:

They are still OFF TOPIC. I want you to ban these individuals from the next RTCA meeting on the 20th. All users who want to adopt the current user-built trails and will sign-up for the Adopt'a'Trail program are welcome.

Fat Tire Dave says that 40% of the hikers who use the Sedona trails hate the mountain biking community. I have spent the last two days interviewing hikers on the Sedona trails and have asked them "if they hate the mountain bikers", so far 15 hikers say they like the mountain bikers and none of them said they don't like bikers. Of course I offered the hikers free beer and deli sandwiches before I asked the question.

TD

meow
    If there's gonna be nog there MUST be an accompaniment of holiday BALLS

YouTube Schweddy Balls - YouTube

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by traildoc View Post
    Mommy!!!!!! They're making fun of me!!!!! Can you tell them to stop????? I don't want them to come to my birthday party!!!
    Wow dude. Never thought we'd get to see you get this childish. Well, I best be off. I'm going to go to M77's house and root around in his trash a little bit, maybe I can get a little nog out of that growler that is sitting in there. Yes I know it's not even 7 am but it's the holidays!

In all seriousness, I don't think you're going to get things accomplished on MTBR...well not other than trolling and getting your threads derailed. Maybe you should keep to the threads about you and your wife riding rather than threads about how the FS is sticking in your bum.
    The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is you’ll crash.
    - Julie Furtado

mtbr member
    I suppose this is an internet forum and all bet's are off but some of this is mean-spirited. Clever yes, but it's really not that funny. This world is f***ked up enough as it is and if you can't tolerate traildoc's posts don't read them. And one thing you can't accuse him of is being mean-spirited. Annoying and hyjacking a thread yes, but nothing bum related and certainly nothing to ever get him banned. I look forward to seeing new neg rep in my account

Have a great party.

Meatbomb
    So TD, what are you looking for when you search through your neighbors trash?

Shovel Ready
    I was just teasing Jeff about doing a poor job on the 220 tree and having a front yard fire pit. I would have everyone over for my place if it were close to a trail head.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockman View Post
    And one thing you can't accuse him of is being mean-spirited.
    How can you say that?
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    I suppose this is an internet forum and all bet's are off but some of this is mean-spirited. Clever yes, but it's really not that funny. This world is f***ked up enough as it is and if you can't tolerate traildoc's posts don't read them. And one thing you can't accuse him of is being mean-spirited. Annoying and hyjacking a thread yes, but nothing bum related and certainly nothing to ever get him banned. I look forward to seeing new neg rep in my account

Have a great party.
    Rock

Carefull now, TD is requesting members be banned for not staying on topic!

What's the topic, well the thread title and what TD wants to talk about isn't exactly the same. I guess part of it might have been to direct trail bosses as to when the best time to do trail maintainence. This info is, well lets say, is just to make TD look like he is doing the trail bosses a favor in sharing his wisdom that even small children know about from sandbox experience. Then you read his first post and find that he is complaining about a 2 day turn-around for maintainence approval on a program he has no involvement in.

I called him on it, and he came at me with a "what have you done for the trails lately" BS! I do not appreciate anyone who try's to create a problem in order to get policy (unpopular to him) changed simply because he cannot grasp the simple concept of the 7 P's!!!

Propper prior planning prevents piss poor performance!

Words to live by TD, your BS 2 day wait problem is solved!!

And yes I did find the nog recipes helpfull!!

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by RideNShine View Post
    Rock

Carefull now, TD is requesting members be banned for not staying on topic!
    Really? If anyone is banned for not staying on topic you might as well shut the forum down! Thread after thread after thread for years gets some form of distraction within it.

If TD did not appreciate the effort we were providing the masses. He could simply not read our posts.

I still think ST/CO should throw a Hot Chocolate, Hot Toddie, Egg Nog & BBQ party to celebrate the Mayan's being wrong after the first of the year.

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    And one thing you can't accuse him of is being mean-spirited.
    Rock

Having been on the receiving end of some pretty F'ed up mean spirited chat with TD. So your statement is not completely true.

On another note TD has very little respect for just about anyone, and doesn't know where to draw the line when it comes to him defending an awkward or unpopular opinion.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast