Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
    What the hell is she thinking?
    CO:

I think she thinks that she has a mess on her hands because I keep offering to clear the rocks, but she can't say yes it's OK because she says I have no remorse for doing the work on the Tea Cup trail, so I can't be allowed to do any volunteer maintenance because the people who hate me doing maintenance would not send her Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog recipes anymore. Who knows what she thinks? Maybe Ride'n'Shine knows what she thinks, he probably meets with her regularly and knows how she thinks.
    What say you Ride'n'Shine?

TD

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RideNShine View Post
    TD

I would HIGHLY suggest that you stop stalking me, I have seen you digging through my trash, and my neighbors are getting concerned. I have informed them that I am more than capable of defending myself and my family and now TD you are informed as well.

I have no interest in being a trail boss, helping a trail boss, or even getting involved with anything about trail work. When I was introduced to MTB while living in Sedona, it was never mentioned I was required to do trail work and correct me if I am mistaken but it still is not required now.

TD
    Your first mistake with Sedona was your trail map. That really pissed off the wrong people at the FS.

Your second mistake with Sedona was admitting to the LEO you did unauthorized trail work.

I can only imagine what your third mistake will be, probably pissing off the wrong local.

This is Sedona not Moab, why are YOU pushing so hard to change it?

Why don't you take your money and buy a few square miles of land, take a shovel and insert it in your rectum, then while walking backwards bend over repeatedly until till you tire, rest, eat, repeat. This way you can build all the trail you want to for the masses and the whole time you are working you can see what a masterpiece your butt has made!!

Happy trails!!
    Ride'n'Shine:

I think you may have committed MTBR suicide with this post.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by traildoc View Post
    CO:

I think she thinks that she has a mess on her hands because I keep offering to clear the rocks, but she can't say yes it's OK because she says I have no remorse for doing the work on the Tea Cup trail, so I can't be allowed to do any volunteer maintenance because the people who hate me doing maintenance would not send her Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog recipes anymore. Who knows what she thinks? Maybe Ride'n'Shine knows what she thinks, he probably meets with her regularly and knows how she thinks.
    What say you Ride'n'Shine?

TD
    I mean, does she know she's going to get pages and pages of text?
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

bland
    I have my custard chilling in the snow RIGHT NOW! In less than 15 minutes I will know if I made DELISH-NOG or I wasted 35min of my life. Just in case I ruined my home made NOG I also purchased store bought NOG so that my party goers will have a POSITIVE PARTY NOG EXPERIENCE!

parenting for gnarness
    Quote Originally Posted by m77ranger View Post
    I have my custard chilling in the snow RIGHT NOW! In less than 15 minutes I will know if I made DELISH-NOG or I wasted 35min of my life. Just in case I ruined my home made NOG I also purchased store bought NOG so that my party goers will have a POSITIVE PARTY NOG EXPERIENCE!
    here's what I think, as a Nog Boss as approved by Yuletide Service...

unless you rrrrrrrrealy fugged up the custard, the Yuletide gods smile upon those that embrace their surroundings for holiday cheer. They also shine down on risk aversion. Liquor and spices cover almost any mistake.

I once turned the nastiest batch of homebrew into delicious fruit lambic. But I sent an email to Debbie for approval first and had to wait 2 days. It actually made the sour better.

Meatbomb
    fool, you could have just used the nog you had hidden on the trail and sent her a text to establish a time stamp

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    I'll await the answer to my question:

Do you think the people from New York and BC would appreciate the fact you consider them tourons? Were they really that stoopid enough to cause you to think of them as moron tourist?
    Philbo:

I guess my answer to your question would be, what does an African American think when his good friend calls him the N word? Hope that helps make it clear to you.

TD

wrecking crew
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball View Post
    here's what I think, as a Nog Boss as approved by Yuletide Service...

unless you rrrrrrrrealy fugged up the custard, the Yuletide gods smile upon those that embrace their surroundings for holiday cheer. They also shine down on risk aversion. Liquor and spices cover almost any mistake.

I once turned the nastiest batch of homebrew into delicious fruit lambic. But I sent an email to Debbie for approval first and had to wait 2 days. It actually made the sour better.
    Nog is sooooo damn good. Like rich and cccccreammmmy good. That wisp of nutmug hits the palate with just the right amount of spice to round out richness. yum...

now I want some....nog, that is.
    ~~~

Shovel Ready
    Anyone have a good pork rub sauce they like?
    What, is ST/CO going to roast a Pig for our Hot Chocolate, Hot Toddie Egg Nog party. Dang the boy goes all out for the 70 percentiles.

Discuss: Dry rub or wet sauce?
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

Meatbomb
    Philbo:

I guess my answer to your question would be, what does an African American think when his good friend calls him the N word? Hope that helps make it clear to you.

TD
    So, I guess that makes you a touron too... I get it now. Carry on touron.

I hope you remember but I'm sure you don't that you have in the past stated that tourons are tourist that are too stupid to navigate the trails without getting lost...... whats up my nigga.

bland
    The NOG turned out great! I ended up using sailor Jerry's because it was on sale for $12! Off to the party to bring my NOG to the MASSES!

PS I packaged my NOG in a growler from The Mother Road brewery in flag. The next time you come up to flag stop in for some GREAT beer! There is also a GREAT bike shop next door that has GREAT coffee!

What a country!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

parenting for gnarness
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    What, is ST/CO going to roast a Pig for our Hot Chocolate, Hot Toddie Egg Nog party. Dang the boy goes all out for the 70 percentiles.

Discuss: Dry rub or wet sauce?
    i would like to attend such festivities, esp if Su Ling has some nog on her chin.

wrecking crew
    Ride'n'Shine:

I think you may have committed MTBR suicide with this post.
    Whatever, you creepy stalker...
    ~~~

wrecking crew
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball View Post
    i would like to attend such festivities, esp if Su Ling has some nog on her chin.
    I'll wear a bib...
    ~~~

Meatbomb
    Let the Nogfest begin!

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by su.ling~ View Post
    I'll wear a bib...
    Bibs are for roadies. But in the Christmas sprint and related BBQ pig. We will make exceptions.

Come on ST/CO, lets get a date for this gathering of the masses.

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    TD

What was said in ANY conversation with her that I have had is between me and her and is none of your business. Unlike you TD I keep private conversations private!

If I was in her shoes, I wouldn't even give you a thought anymore. That's to be expected when you break the trust with an authority.

Obviously you're still butt-hurt over your banning, so don't take it out on those who were following the laws and decided to not do any unauthorized trail work!

Think about putting your passion to work where your able to, kinda like what you are doing now. Lets call this position "trail recon officer", the job could be to ride the trails and report to the FS trail conditions and areas of concern, for trails that are not adopted. This would keep you riding, while contributing. It's a long shot for ya though, I doubt they will allow you to participate in any fashion.

Though I do not share your notion that I have committed MTBR suicide, but if so, I'd rather that than Sedona MTB political suicide which you so proudly announced to everyone.

mtbr member
    By far the most informative TD thread, thanks to the nog recipes and what not. Well done.

wrecking crew
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    Bibs are for roadies. But in the Christmas sprint and related BBQ pig. We will make exceptions.

Come on ST/CO, lets get a date for this gathering of the masses.
    It needs a name...
    ~~~

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by su.ling~ View Post
    It needs a name...
    The bib, the pig or the gathering of the masses?

Meatbomb
    Flight of the Faildocs.

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by m77ranger View Post
    The NOG turned out great! I ended up using sailor Jerry's because it was on sale for $12! Off to the party to bring my NOG to the MASSES!

PS I packaged my NOG in a growler from The Mother Road brewery in flag. The next time you come up to flag stop in for some GREAT beer! There is also a GREAT bike shop next door that has GREAT coffee!

What a country!
    M77

What a host!!!! Care taken with nog mixing, all the requirements fulfilled, staff properly trained, thirsty friends arrive with smiles created from notice of the guest list that doesn't include TD!!

What a country!!

Shovel Ready
    I really don't appreciate what you TD haters are doing to my very important thread.
    You are failing to see the value of this thread! You may have started the thread but we have come along and found it needed improvements! Thus we have improved this thread for the readers of the AZ MTBR forum. You should thank us for the hard work we have been doing finding different recipes and such for the masses.

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    Flight of the Faildocs.
    +1

It's a double reminder of why the need for such an occasion exists!!

Shovel Ready
    Flight of the Faildocs.
    LOL!

+2 on calling it Flight of the Faildocs.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast