Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 180
  1. #51
    banned
    Reputation: traildoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
    What the hell is she thinking?
    CO:

    I think she thinks that she has a mess on her hands because I keep offering to clear the rocks, but she can't say yes it's OK because she says I have no remorse for doing the work on the Tea Cup trail, so I can't be allowed to do any volunteer maintenance because the people who hate me doing maintenance would not send her Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog recipes anymore. Who knows what she thinks? Maybe Ride'n'Shine knows what she thinks, he probably meets with her regularly and knows how she thinks.
    What say you Ride'n'Shine?

    TD

  2. #52
    banned
    Reputation: traildoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,540
    Quote Originally Posted by RideNShine View Post
    TD

    I would HIGHLY suggest that you stop stalking me, I have seen you digging through my trash, and my neighbors are getting concerned. I have informed them that I am more than capable of defending myself and my family and now TD you are informed as well.

    I have no interest in being a trail boss, helping a trail boss, or even getting involved with anything about trail work. When I was introduced to MTB while living in Sedona, it was never mentioned I was required to do trail work and correct me if I am mistaken but it still is not required now.

    TD
    Your first mistake with Sedona was your trail map. That really pissed off the wrong people at the FS.

    Your second mistake with Sedona was admitting to the LEO you did unauthorized trail work.

    I can only imagine what your third mistake will be, probably pissing off the wrong local.

    This is Sedona not Moab, why are YOU pushing so hard to change it?

    Why don't you take your money and buy a few square miles of land, take a shovel and insert it in your rectum, then while walking backwards bend over repeatedly until till you tire, rest, eat, repeat. This way you can build all the trail you want to for the masses and the whole time you are working you can see what a masterpiece your butt has made!!

    Happy trails!!
    Ride'n'Shine:

    I think you may have committed MTBR suicide with this post.

  3. #53
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,194
    Quote Originally Posted by traildoc View Post
    CO:

    I think she thinks that she has a mess on her hands because I keep offering to clear the rocks, but she can't say yes it's OK because she says I have no remorse for doing the work on the Tea Cup trail, so I can't be allowed to do any volunteer maintenance because the people who hate me doing maintenance would not send her Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog recipes anymore. Who knows what she thinks? Maybe Ride'n'Shine knows what she thinks, he probably meets with her regularly and knows how she thinks.
    What say you Ride'n'Shine?

    TD
    I mean, does she know she's going to get pages and pages of text?
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  4. #54
    bland
    Reputation: m77ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,289
    I have my custard chilling in the snow RIGHT NOW! In less than 15 minutes I will know if I made DELISH-NOG or I wasted 35min of my life. Just in case I ruined my home made NOG I also purchased store bought NOG so that my party goers will have a POSITIVE PARTY NOG EXPERIENCE!

  5. #55
    parenting for gnarness
    Reputation: chollaball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    6,063
    Quote Originally Posted by m77ranger View Post
    I have my custard chilling in the snow RIGHT NOW! In less than 15 minutes I will know if I made DELISH-NOG or I wasted 35min of my life. Just in case I ruined my home made NOG I also purchased store bought NOG so that my party goers will have a POSITIVE PARTY NOG EXPERIENCE!
    here's what I think, as a Nog Boss as approved by Yuletide Service...

    unless you rrrrrrrrealy fugged up the custard, the Yuletide gods smile upon those that embrace their surroundings for holiday cheer. They also shine down on risk aversion. Liquor and spices cover almost any mistake.

    I once turned the nastiest batch of homebrew into delicious fruit lambic. But I sent an email to Debbie for approval first and had to wait 2 days. It actually made the sour better.

  6. #56
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,636
    fool, you could have just used the nog you had hidden on the trail and sent her a text to establish a time stamp

  7. #57
    banned
    Reputation: traildoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    I'll await the answer to my question:

    Do you think the people from New York and BC would appreciate the fact you consider them tourons? Were they really that stoopid enough to cause you to think of them as moron tourist?
    Philbo:

    I guess my answer to your question would be, what does an African American think when his good friend calls him the N word? Hope that helps make it clear to you.

    TD

  8. #58
    wrecking crew
    Reputation: su.ling~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,392
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball View Post
    here's what I think, as a Nog Boss as approved by Yuletide Service...

    unless you rrrrrrrrealy fugged up the custard, the Yuletide gods smile upon those that embrace their surroundings for holiday cheer. They also shine down on risk aversion. Liquor and spices cover almost any mistake.

    I once turned the nastiest batch of homebrew into delicious fruit lambic. But I sent an email to Debbie for approval first and had to wait 2 days. It actually made the sour better.
    Nog is sooooo damn good. Like rich and cccccreammmmy good. That wisp of nutmug hits the palate with just the right amount of spice to round out richness. yum...

    now I want some....nog, that is.
    ~~~

  9. #59
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Anyone have a good pork rub sauce they like?
    What, is ST/CO going to roast a Pig for our Hot Chocolate, Hot Toddie Egg Nog party. Dang the boy goes all out for the 70 percentiles.

    Discuss: Dry rub or wet sauce?
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  10. #60
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,636
    Quote Originally Posted by traildoc View Post
    Philbo:

    I guess my answer to your question would be, what does an African American think when his good friend calls him the N word? Hope that helps make it clear to you.

    TD
    So, I guess that makes you a touron too... I get it now. Carry on touron.


    I hope you remember but I'm sure you don't that you have in the past stated that tourons are tourist that are too stupid to navigate the trails without getting lost...... whats up my nigga.

  11. #61
    bland
    Reputation: m77ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,289
    The NOG turned out great! I ended up using sailor Jerry's because it was on sale for $12! Off to the party to bring my NOG to the MASSES!

    PS I packaged my NOG in a growler from The Mother Road brewery in flag. The next time you come up to flag stop in for some GREAT beer! There is also a GREAT bike shop next door that has GREAT coffee!

    What a country!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  12. #62
    parenting for gnarness
    Reputation: chollaball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    6,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    What, is ST/CO going to roast a Pig for our Hot Chocolate, Hot Toddie Egg Nog party. Dang the boy goes all out for the 70 percentiles.

    Discuss: Dry rub or wet sauce?
    i would like to attend such festivities, esp if Su Ling has some nog on her chin.

  13. #63
    wrecking crew
    Reputation: su.ling~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,392
    Quote Originally Posted by traildoc View Post
    Ride'n'Shine:

    I think you may have committed MTBR suicide with this post.
    Whatever, you creepy stalker...
    ~~~

  14. #64
    wrecking crew
    Reputation: su.ling~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,392
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball View Post
    i would like to attend such festivities, esp if Su Ling has some nog on her chin.
    I'll wear a bib...
    ~~~

  15. #65
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,636
    Let the Nogfest begin!

  16. #66
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by su.ling~ View Post
    I'll wear a bib...
    Bibs are for roadies. But in the Christmas sprint and related BBQ pig. We will make exceptions.

    Come on ST/CO, lets get a date for this gathering of the masses.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  17. #67
    Red Rock Roller
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    348
    TD

    What was said in ANY conversation with her that I have had is between me and her and is none of your business. Unlike you TD I keep private conversations private!

    If I was in her shoes, I wouldn't even give you a thought anymore. That's to be expected when you break the trust with an authority.

    Obviously you're still butt-hurt over your banning, so don't take it out on those who were following the laws and decided to not do any unauthorized trail work!

    Think about putting your passion to work where your able to, kinda like what you are doing now. Lets call this position "trail recon officer", the job could be to ride the trails and report to the FS trail conditions and areas of concern, for trails that are not adopted. This would keep you riding, while contributing. It's a long shot for ya though, I doubt they will allow you to participate in any fashion.

    Though I do not share your notion that I have committed MTBR suicide, but if so, I'd rather that than Sedona MTB political suicide which you so proudly announced to everyone.

  18. #68
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tysonnemb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,085
    By far the most informative TD thread, thanks to the nog recipes and what not. Well done.

  19. #69
    wrecking crew
    Reputation: su.ling~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    Bibs are for roadies. But in the Christmas sprint and related BBQ pig. We will make exceptions.

    Come on ST/CO, lets get a date for this gathering of the masses.
    It needs a name...
    ~~~

  20. #70
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by su.ling~ View Post
    It needs a name...
    The bib, the pig or the gathering of the masses?
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  21. #71
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,636
    Flight of the Faildocs.

  22. #72
    Red Rock Roller
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by m77ranger View Post
    The NOG turned out great! I ended up using sailor Jerry's because it was on sale for $12! Off to the party to bring my NOG to the MASSES!

    PS I packaged my NOG in a growler from The Mother Road brewery in flag. The next time you come up to flag stop in for some GREAT beer! There is also a GREAT bike shop next door that has GREAT coffee!

    What a country!
    M77

    What a host!!!! Care taken with nog mixing, all the requirements fulfilled, staff properly trained, thirsty friends arrive with smiles created from notice of the guest list that doesn't include TD!!

    What a country!!

  23. #73
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by traildoc View Post
    I really don't appreciate what you TD haters are doing to my very important thread.
    You are failing to see the value of this thread! You may have started the thread but we have come along and found it needed improvements! Thus we have improved this thread for the readers of the AZ MTBR forum. You should thank us for the hard work we have been doing finding different recipes and such for the masses.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  24. #74
    Red Rock Roller
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Flight of the Faildocs.
    +1

    It's a double reminder of why the need for such an occasion exists!!

  25. #75
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Flight of the Faildocs.
    LOL!

    +2 on calling it Flight of the Faildocs.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  26. #76
    parenting for gnarness
    Reputation: chollaball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    6,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    You are failing to see the value of this thread! You may have started the thread but we have come along and found it needed improvements! Thus we have improved this thread for the readers of the AZ MTBR forum. You should thank us for the hard work we have been doing finding different recipes and such for the masses.
    i have to tip my hat: best.antiTD.post.evah

  27. #77
    wrecking crew
    Reputation: su.ling~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,392
    World Class Adopt-a-Nog Night...
    ~~~

  28. #78
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball View Post
    i have to tip my hat: best.antiTD.post.evah
    Might have tipped it a little early. The World Class Adopt-a-Nog Night is pretty dang funny.

    But thanks for the tip!
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  29. #79
    parenting for gnarness
    Reputation: chollaball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    6,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    Might have tipped it a little early. The World Class Adopt-a-Nog Night is pretty dang funny.

    But thanks for the tip!
    well, i bumped SuLing's chiclet for that. but no yours is best. TD is getting some of what he gives out, but its funny and not nasty.

  30. #80
    banned
    Reputation: traildoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,540
    OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC,OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC,

    You guys are stalking me and I don't like it. My neighbors have seen you guys checking my garbage for partially empty Hot Chocolate and Egg Nog containers. This will not be tolerated

  31. #81
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,636
    Quote Originally Posted by su.ling~ View Post
    World Class Adopt-a-Nog Night...

    +1


    Nogalishious

  32. #82
    wrecking crew
    Reputation: su.ling~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,392
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball View Post
    well, i bumped SuLing's chiclet for that. but no yours is best. TD is getting some of what he gives out, but its funny and not nasty.
    Oh you are sooo sweet, CB! hugs and kisses for you!
    ~~~

  33. #83
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,194
    Quote Originally Posted by traildoc View Post
    OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC,OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC, OFF TOPIC,

    You guys are stalking me and I don't like it. My neighbors have seen you guys checking my garbage for partially empty Hot Chocolate and Egg Nog containers. This will not be tolerated
    you forgot the question marks.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  34. #84
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Off topic, we are just adapting the thread so the readers with limited shovel experience may enjoy a holiday treat. Surely a man with a family background in Donut making can understand someone wanting a tasty treat for the holidays!
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  35. #85
    wrecking crew
    Reputation: su.ling~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
    you forgot the question marks.
    petulant children frequently forget question marks...
    ~~~

  36. #86
    Red Rock Roller
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    348
    We are not stalking you TD we are giving your weak thread some MTBR cred!!!

    TD why so paranoid? Are you High-on-the-Nog? Didn't you understand the thread topic has changed to something far more important...Trailnog recipies!!!

    Now stay on topic and contribute or there will be trail to pay my Nogger!!

  37. #87
    wrecking crew
    Reputation: su.ling~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,392
    How about a date for this most awesome DiabolicNog Night?
    ~~~

  38. #88
    banned
    Reputation: traildoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    Off topic, we are just adapting the thread so the readers with limited shovel experience may enjoy a holiday treat. Surely a man with a family background in Donut making can understand someone wanting a tasty treat for the holidays!
    64:

    Are you stalking me. I don't appreciate you making fun of William W. Finch born 12/25/21 in Dixon, IL the home of Ronald Regan who was my dads lifeguard. My dad was the BEST dount maker that TIC TOC Driven ever employed.

    I will always remember William letting me drive our 15' ski boat with the 25 hp mercury pulling my friends water skiing around Donner Lake when I was 13 years old. There was no better father in the whole world. Thanks dad for the great life and all those day old donuts.

  39. #89
    bland
    Reputation: m77ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,289
    PARTY UPDATE: My NOG was a hit! all 64oz of it were consumed in under 45 minutes! Thanks for the help everyone! You have made me proud to be part of the AZ cycling community! I'm typing this at a party under the influence of NOG so if there are grammatical errors I apologize.

  40. #90
    bland
    Reputation: m77ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,289
    Quote Originally Posted by su.ling~ View Post
    How about a date for this most awesome DiabolicNog Night?
    I don't want to hijack your thread or party but is there any room for a flagstaffian at said DiabolicNog night? I got an invite from TD to attend his DiabeticTrail Fight but your party sounds more fun.

  41. #91
    banned
    Reputation: traildoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,540
    Heather:

    They are still OFF TOPIC. I want you to ban these individuals from the next RTCA meeting on the 20th. All users who want to adopt the current user-built trails and will sign-up for the Adopt'a'Trail program are welcome.

    Fat Tire Dave says that 40% of the hikers who use the Sedona trails hate the mountain biking community. I have spent the last two days interviewing hikers on the Sedona trails and have asked them "if they hate the mountain bikers", so far 15 hikers say they like the mountain bikers and none of them said they don't like bikers. Of course I offered the hikers free beer and deli sandwiches before I asked the question.

    TD

  42. #92
    meow
    Reputation: Cato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    584
    If there's gonna be nog there MUST be an accompaniment of holiday BALLS

    YouTube Schweddy Balls - YouTube

  43. #93
    mtbr member
    Reputation: woahey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,289
    Quote Originally Posted by traildoc View Post
    Mommy!!!!!! They're making fun of me!!!!! Can you tell them to stop????? I don't want them to come to my birthday party!!!
    Wow dude. Never thought we'd get to see you get this childish. Well, I best be off. I'm going to go to M77's house and root around in his trash a little bit, maybe I can get a little nog out of that growler that is sitting in there. Yes I know it's not even 7 am but it's the holidays!

    In all seriousness, I don't think you're going to get things accomplished on MTBR...well not other than trolling and getting your threads derailed. Maybe you should keep to the threads about you and your wife riding rather than threads about how the FS is sticking in your bum.
    The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is youíll crash.
    - Julie Furtado

  44. #94
    mtbr member
    Reputation: rockman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    5,427
    I suppose this is an internet forum and all bet's are off but some of this is mean-spirited. Clever yes, but it's really not that funny. This world is f***ked up enough as it is and if you can't tolerate traildoc's posts don't read them. And one thing you can't accuse him of is being mean-spirited. Annoying and hyjacking a thread yes, but nothing bum related and certainly nothing to ever get him banned. I look forward to seeing new neg rep in my account

    Have a great party.

  45. #95
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,636
    So TD, what are you looking for when you search through your neighbors trash?

  46. #96
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by su.ling~ View Post
    How about a date for this most awesome DiabolicNog Night?
    I was just teasing Jeff about doing a poor job on the 220 tree and having a front yard fire pit. I would have everyone over for my place if it were close to a trail head.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  47. #97
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,194
    Quote Originally Posted by rockman View Post
    And one thing you can't accuse him of is being mean-spirited.
    How can you say that?
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  48. #98
    Red Rock Roller
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by rockman View Post
    I suppose this is an internet forum and all bet's are off but some of this is mean-spirited. Clever yes, but it's really not that funny. This world is f***ked up enough as it is and if you can't tolerate traildoc's posts don't read them. And one thing you can't accuse him of is being mean-spirited. Annoying and hyjacking a thread yes, but nothing bum related and certainly nothing to ever get him banned. I look forward to seeing new neg rep in my account

    Have a great party.
    Rock

    Carefull now, TD is requesting members be banned for not staying on topic!

    What's the topic, well the thread title and what TD wants to talk about isn't exactly the same. I guess part of it might have been to direct trail bosses as to when the best time to do trail maintainence. This info is, well lets say, is just to make TD look like he is doing the trail bosses a favor in sharing his wisdom that even small children know about from sandbox experience. Then you read his first post and find that he is complaining about a 2 day turn-around for maintainence approval on a program he has no involvement in.

    I called him on it, and he came at me with a "what have you done for the trails lately" BS! I do not appreciate anyone who try's to create a problem in order to get policy (unpopular to him) changed simply because he cannot grasp the simple concept of the 7 P's!!!

    Propper prior planning prevents piss poor performance!

    Words to live by TD, your BS 2 day wait problem is solved!!

    And yes I did find the nog recipes helpfull!!

  49. #99
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by RideNShine View Post
    Rock

    Carefull now, TD is requesting members be banned for not staying on topic!
    Really? If anyone is banned for not staying on topic you might as well shut the forum down! Thread after thread after thread for years gets some form of distraction within it.

    If TD did not appreciate the effort we were providing the masses. He could simply not read our posts.

    I still think ST/CO should throw a Hot Chocolate, Hot Toddie, Egg Nog & BBQ party to celebrate the Mayan's being wrong after the first of the year.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  50. #100
    Red Rock Roller
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by rockman View Post
    And one thing you can't accuse him of is being mean-spirited.
    Rock

    Having been on the receiving end of some pretty F'ed up mean spirited chat with TD. So your statement is not completely true.

    On another note TD has very little respect for just about anyone, and doesn't know where to draw the line when it comes to him defending an awkward or unpopular opinion.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •