mtbr member
    Nov 2010

Paid Spam: Santa Cruz Chameleon XL sigle speed

Hoping to sell the bike locally since some of the parts are used and to avoid the whole shipping thing. It would be an awesome dirt jumping bike. It's a harsh ride on the trails though. Prices are negotiable and I'm open to trades (29er fork or wheelset)

Santa Cruz Chameleon 4 XL black - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories

Santa Cruz Chameleon 4 XL set up single speed
    -frame: black XL chameleon 4 very lightly used, pretty much in perfect condition.
    -fork: 2005 Fox Vanilla R 125mm heavily used. Needs new seals, but works as is.
    -headset: Chris King 1 1/8 black
    -brakes: shimano SLX, previous generation from whats currently on the market, used.
    -thompson seatpost
    -ritchey bar with titec stem (old diameters), can swap in very lightly used raceface altas am bars (green) with black thompson 90mm stem for extra $100.
    -truvativ firex 175 cranks (used) with slightly used 34t front ring and 18t rear cog (16t rear cog available).
    - bb: american classic isis, new.
    - wheelset: hope pro II with mavic 819 tubless rims, used. I have new pawls in the rear hub, and the wheels are completely functional, but both have a small hop in them.
    - tires: WTB 2.1 weirwolf UST, new.

I'm willing to sell the complete bike or part it out. I can also get it set up as a 3x9 with used sram x9 shifters, x7 rear der, xt front der, 11-32 cassette for an extra $75

Also have a Rock Shox Lyrik Solo Air R fork with tapered steer tube, 8 5/8" long. Used and could use a rebuild, but the stanctions have no scratches and overall the fork looks good. $200

Also have an e*thirteen TRS+ dual guide ISCG-05 with 5 or so rides on it. This is the non-taco style one. Cames with mounting hardware. $60
    Last edited by westeast; 02-09-2013 at 02:49 PM.