bland

Paid spam. 2010 transition blindside M boxxer saint.

Transition blindside boxxer saint M - $1300 (Flagstaff) - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories

This bike has a sick build. 2010 medium frame. 2010 boxxer team. sunline direct mount stem. Spank spike evo bars. Saint cranks, shifter, and derailleur. e13 chain device (taco is missing.) Thompson post. King headset. Transition wheelset (rear is pretty much trashed front is solid.) 2012 rock shox vivid shock with less than 5 days of riding on it. Maxxis 2.5 minion 3C DHF tires. Kona Wah Wah pedals. No brakes or grips included. Call 928 6oo 1ooo to get your hands on this shredder. This bike gets rad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Paid spam. 2010 transition blindside M boxxer saint.-img_0366.jpg  

Paid spam. 2010 transition blindside M boxxer saint.-img_0367.jpg  

bland
    The 73 dodge dart is also up for grabs.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by m77ranger View Post
    Transition blindside boxxer saint M - $1300 (Flagstaff) - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories

This bike has a sick build. 2010 medium frame. 2010 boxxer team. sunline direct mount stem. Spank spike evo bars. Saint cranks, shifter, and derailleur. e13 chain device (taco is missing.) Thompson post. King headset. Transition wheelset (rear is pretty much trashed front is solid.) 2012 rock shox vivid shock with less than 5 days of riding on it. Maxxis 2.5 minion 3C DHF tires. Kona Wah Wah pedals. No brakes or grips included. Call 928 6oo 1ooo to get your hands on this shredder. This bike gets rad.
    ^^^^^Either that's a smoking deal, or I'm the greatest salesperson in the world. I sold a Kona Coiler that looks like a Pinto compared to your bike for $1200. You're too kind.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

bland
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
    ^^^^^Either that's a smoking deal, or I'm the greatest salesperson in the world. I sold a Kona Coiler that looks like a Pinto compared to your bike for $1200. You're too kind.
    Between pro and bro deals I get stuff for pretty cheap. I also got some of the stuff for free back when I was racing. You gotta keep the stoke rolling!

mtbr member
    The fork and shock alone are worth that. Good luck with the sale ranger

Replacement? Time for an XC ride, maybe even a 29'r?

bland
    Quote Originally Posted by rockman View Post
    The fork and shock alone are worth that. Good luck with the sale ranger

Replacement? Time for an XC ride, maybe even a 29'r?
    I'm saving up for a road bike, I want to get me some of those sexy road thighs!

Actually I'm going to get a new carbon covert with a 36 up front when those come out. It will be right between my current covert and the blindside, highly shred-able.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    This bike in motion.

The White Line - YouTube

bland
    Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona View Post
    This bike in motion.

The White Line - YouTube
    Almost 20K views! Dang.

This one too!

mtbr member
    Feb 2009