Dirt Bike Craig

Paid spam - 2007 Kona Coiler

I've seen other people do it... Only reason I did. If I'm in the wrong please take it easy on me...still relatively new.

mtbr member

Paid spam - 2007 Kona Coiler

Wait, is this allowed? If Craig can do it, I'm going to.

Selling my 2007 Coiler (Large). Has maybe 1,000 miles on it, as it was my secondary bike, and ridden very sparsley, mostly in the PMP area. Has a brand new Fox DHX RC4 shock, and a almost brand new (three rides) Rock Shox Domain. Details here, and looking to for local buyers:
    Kona Coiler - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories

Also willing to sell the Frame, shock, and fork:
    Kona Coiler Frame, Shock, and Fork - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by FMX_DBC View Post
    I've seen other people do it... Only reason I did. If I'm in the wrong please take it easy on me...still relatively new.
    I won't tell if you won't

(I'm not sure it's allowed, but what the hell, let's give it a shot.)

mtbr member
    Anyone interested in a pair of 26x2.5" wire bead nevegals used, good tread? pics upon request. $40 for the pair??????? not firm
    Hey Ma! Look at this laceration.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
    I won't tell if you won't

(I'm not sure it's allowed, but what the hell, let's give it a shot.)
    lmao
    Hey Ma! Look at this laceration.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Wait, I always thought that the whole "Paid Spam" thing meant that you actually gave $ to MTBR to post it as an advetisement.

So maybe "Paid Spam" actually means "Freeloader Spam" otherwise known as "Spam"......

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by PhxChem View Post
    Wait, I always thought that the whole "Paid Spam" thing meant that you actually gave $ to MTBR to post it as an advetisement.

So maybe "Paid Spam" actually means "Freeloader Spam" otherwise known as "Spam"......
    I paid for my spame. AzGrounder didn't. AZGrounder, if you give me either a $1 or one Maxxis Tire Iron, I'll let you glom on to my email. Or, if you want to be in my good graces, BUY MY DAMN BIKE!!!!!!!!

skilldest©
    I paid for my spame. AzGrounder didn't. AZGrounder, if you give me either a $1 or one Maxxis Tire Iron, I'll let you glom on to my email. Or, if you want to be in my good graces, BUY MY DAMN BIKE!!!!!!!!
    Well since we are trowing caution to the wind with this forum, I want to talk about my abandonment issues due to my Kona Coiler being stolen out of my garage...yea it was older and not fancy but it was mine and it left me. Was I bad person? What did I do wrong? Will I ever feel the plushness of an RC3 66? Should I have skidded more? Will another one leave me again? My full-face and armour collecting dust taunt me. Will I ever get gnar again? Am I even worthy of gnar? Is gnar a noun, adj, verb... Okay back to my spreadsheets.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by _dragon View Post
    Well since we are trowing caution to the wind with this forum, I want to talk about my abandonment issues due to my Kona Coiler being stolen out of my garage...yea it was older and not fancy but it was mine and it left me. Was I bad person? What did I do wrong? Will I ever feel the plushness of an RC3 66? Should I have skidded more? Will another one leave me again? My full-face and armour collecting dust taunt me. Will I ever get gnar again? Am I even worthy of gnar? Is gnar a noun, adj, verb... Okay back to my spreadsheets.
    I know where you can get a sweet ass bike that can do sweet ass jumps for pennies on the dollar. What better way to get over these issues than a brand new used bike? I even give discounts to MTBR members.

Dirt Bike Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by cstem View Post
    I want to make a video of a bunch of us wearing bike gear and DH hiking SOMO. I think it would be pretty funny to gt shots of the "real" hikers faces.

Who's in?
    That would be pretty funny!
    Check out my photography on RedBubble http://www.redbubble.com/people/fmxdbc

skilldest©
    I know where you can get a sweet ass bike that can do sweet ass jumps for pennies on the dollar. What better way to get over these issues than a brand new used bike? I even give discounts to MTBR members.
    If I could only man up. As I left the house this morning my wife reminded me that I need to make more money because she cannot do all the things she wants to do. Typical J.A.P. with the nasal whine "when you taking me to Hawaii"......shoot me in the face. I should put her on craigslist......OH can I trade her for a bike? I would take a Huffy or Pacific. Wow that felt good. Next posts.....so I am going through a divorce needing to sell a stumpjumper Funny thing is she rides more then I do. What a Country (had to put that in somewhere)!

Back to my mutha-fricking spreadsheets.

mtbr member
    I want to make a video of a bunch of us wearing bike gear and DH hiking SOMO. I think it would be pretty funny to gt shots of the "real" hikers faces.

Who's in?
    Find a ride on FB> AZ MTB

"Uppercase with a space"

skilldest©

Who's in?
    I have a hiker "outfit" I am in!

mtbr member
    I have a hiker "outfit" I am in!
    I would feel bad classifying you as a hiker, we'll call you an extra. That way you can credibly say you were only acting as a hiker!

I have an idea for you- buy your wife a one way ticket to Hawaii, cancel the credit cards, buy bike and get an alias.
    Find a ride on FB> AZ MTB

"Uppercase with a space"

mtbr member
    If I could only man up. As I left the house this morning my wife reminded me that I need to make more money because she cannot do all the things she wants to do. Typical J.A.P. with the nasal whine "when you taking me to Hawaii"......shoot me in the face. I should put her on craigslist......OH can I trade her for a bike? I would take a Huffy or Pacific. Wow that felt good. Next posts.....so I am going through a divorce needing to sell a stumpjumper Funny thing is she rides more then I do. What a Country (had to put that in somewhere)!

Back to my mutha-fricking spreadsheets.
    Does she do dishes?

Dragon, please share with me every and all bikes you own or have owned since you were old enough to ride bikes. Do you feel are a responsible bike owner? How often do you lube your chain? Check your tire pressure? Wash and buff the seat?

The problem with bike owners today is that are lazy. They expect things to be given to them, and never reciprocate. I'm not sure I would want a lazy, selfish person riding my bike. Sorry, the bike is no longer for sale.

skilldest©
    Does she do dishes?

Dragon, please share with me every and all bikes you own or have owned since you were old enough to ride bikes. Do you feel are a responsible bike owner? How often do you lube your chain? Check your tire pressure? Wash and buff the seat?

The problem with bike owners today is that are lazy. They expect things to be given to them, and never reciprocate. I'm not sure I would want a lazy, selfish person riding my bike. Sorry, the bike is no longer for sale.
    Okay okay okay I will play..........

Dishes...hum...I am really not sure how they get done. The reason I am not certain is that I stay out of that part of the house when it is daytime. At night with the lights out I put on a black ninja outfit (humming my own theme music) and raid the general area for food. I know the dog has dishes on the floor as I have bumped into them on occasion. I have not yet mastered seeing in the dark. So, if the question was "can you see in the dark" I would have to say "no" but I am working on it.

I am not really lazy just very selfish & most of the time narrow-minded (count all the self refernces). MTBR needs me for just this reason. Back on track, once at a dinner party in the Fall of 2008 there was only 1 beer left and I took it. There was not even a thought of extending the last beer to the community to...share the last beer...not even to share...emphasize "share". I was by myself but that is the general idea. I think my wife was in the other room doing the dishes and her hands were occupied. She needed that sense of accomplishment and I like her with soft hands. <---completely uncalled for and I will die a painful death someday for even thinking such things.

To be honest I do not deserve another bike. I am a horrible person and will go wander rush-hour traffic later today and be alone with my horrible thoughts.

I would feel bad classifying you as a hiker, we'll call you an extra. That way you can credibly say you were only acting as a hiker!

I have an idea for you- buy your wife a one way ticket to Hawaii, cancel the credit cards, buy bike and get an alias.
    Funny thing about credit cards.......I gave her my credit card this morning. It is just money. Sometimes you have it and sometimes you don't. My wife actually rocks......I do not deserve her. <---that