Shovel Ready

Was out on DC last night.

Certainly a change of pace from PMP. I've ridden the trials on South Mountain maybe 5 times total mostly stuff out of BC. It may be a beginner trail but it was fun and had a few spots where you needed to pay attention. I will return again for a little more DC!

No photos where taken or hurt during this adventure.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

Team Tortuga
    DC was fun and fast last night. We hadn't been there in a while since we are usually cruising FINs on Thursday nights. What I did notice is the sand is starting to build up in places to help increase the pucker factor when riding at speed. It's always exciting when you lose and re-gain traction and there was nothing you could do about it!

Break it, Fix it, Ride it
    Ha! I'm starting to hit PMP because I've had enough DC! It is a pretty good trail though. Perfect for the night time SS adventures.
    Today's the day I eat bikes.

Saucy Size Moderator
    And you didn't invite anyone?!?one! Exclusive ride! :-P

Hey but for serious, post up next time you do DC as a night ride. I haven't actually taken my mountain bike out of the garage since my CO trip, my lights haven't been charged since last year, I need to get out of my cave.
    Don't be that guy! Read the forum guidelines.

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Dag Nabbit
    Ha! I'm starting to hit PMP because I've had enough DC! It is a pretty good trail though. Perfect for the night time SS adventures.
    I did notice the sand. I recently started using the Purgatory 2.4 up front on my 29'er . Was questioning my PSI (36) last night as it was wandering some.I'm not used to at all on the El Rey.

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul B
    And you didn't invite anyone?!?one! Exclusive ride! :-P
    No I did, it was posted on AZFreeride & Facebook!

I'm still taking lots of breaks even on DC. Remember I'm an old fat kid that still thinks he is young! Could be out there again next Thursday. As a fellow rider (Kavurrider) hits PT after the ride.

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Quote Originally Posted by trb2929
    No I did, it was posted on AZFreeride & Facebook!

I'm still taking lots of breaks even on DC. Remember I'm an old fat kid that still thinks he is young! Could be out there again next Thursday. As a fellow rider (Kavurrider) hits PT after the ride.
    I'll join you guys once I'm healthy.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog
    I'll join you guys once I'm healthy.
    With the kidney issues! I'm not sure I'll be able to wait that long!

trail "cleaner"

TRB, good to see you back in the saddle...

I was wondering when I was going to run into you while on my training ride. You were huffing pretty hard on that climb but you appeared to keep pedaling!
    No dabs allowed!

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by AZmtncycler
    I was wondering when I was going to run into you while on my training ride. You were huffing pretty hard on that climb but you appeared to keep pedaling!
    Would have crossed paths sooner if my riding partner had shown up on time. As for the huffing issue. I've been trying to quit but it keeps calling me back.
    Last edited by Cycle64; 09-03-2010 at 02:57 PM.