I am Bob

OT: Riding Mt. Hood Meadows

So... Mt. Hood got a little snow over the weekend. I was lucky enough to enjoy 3 days in DEEP snow with my brother and a few amigos.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    ut oh Chongo! Where's the snorkle?

parenting for gnarness

awww yeah

awesome! i really like the 4th shot taking the line through the trees. glad your trip was so epic. just got back from 4 days at Park City, probably got the same storm. . holy $h!t i've never done giant bowls back-to-back-to-back-to... like that before for 3 days!!! Canus Lupus in The Canyons is amazing, it has made me better.

what's a bike?

I am Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by u2metoo
    ut oh Chongo! Where's the snorkle?
    ha! did'nt need one. I was having so much fun I think I forgot to breathe.

Quote Originally Posted by chollaball
    awesome! i really like the 4th shot taking the line through the trees. glad your trip was so epic. just got back from 4 days at Park City, probably got the same storm. . holy $h!t i've never done giant bowls back-to-back-to-back-to... like that before for 3 days!!! Canus Lupus in The Canyons is amazing, it has made me better.
    Yes it wa a killer storm. Still going from what I understand! I love UT snow too.
    Photo creds. need to go to my friend ethan.

banned
    Did they have heather canyon open? For the love of christ....why won't these storms hit us......

I am Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by JrockFeltaz
    Did they have heather canyon open? For the love of christ....why won't these storms hit us......
    heather was open, private reserve was open, but cascade was not due to wind all weekend. they had to avalanche blast every morning because of all the snow. I would love to see flagstaf get dumped on like that.

I am Doctor Remulak
    Quote Originally Posted by chongoman
    So... Mt. Hood got a little snow over the weekend. I was lucky enough to enjoy 3 days in DEEP snow with my brother and a few amigos.
    I don't like winter much anymore, but that 4th picture is very cool. Sounds like you had a good time.