Powered by ice cream.

OT: Lost Camera in Prescott

Hey folks. I lost my small Canon point and shoot digital camera.

I think I lost it today at the Granite Dells. I realized it was gone while riding, and re-rode the trail twice to no avail. I did find a tool that was sharing a pocket in the camera case which is attached to my pack.

It is possible I lost it on Spruce Mountain or 396 Sunday. If I lost it on 396, the most likely place would have been while fooling around jumping the big log just to the left as you pull in to Whitespar campground parking area.

If you find it, please email, PM or call 710-4396

Thanks,

Eric

mtbr member
    Blazed 307 today and I didn't see it up on top of Spruce, bummer homie. Will keep my eye out on my next up37 down 40 up 349 trip.
    JRA

Powered by ice cream.
    Quote Originally Posted by helimech
    Blazed 307 today and I didn't see it up on top of Spruce, bummer homie. Will keep my eye out on my next up37 down 40 up 349 trip.
    It won't be in Granite Basin. If I lost it on Spruce it was when I changed a flat on the long side about 1/2 mile above the end of the trail.

Almost 100% sure it is in the Dells somewhere. There are only two miles of trail there, so it should be findable.

Elitest thrill junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Enel

Almost 100% sure it is in the Dells somewhere. There are only two miles of trail there, so it should be findable.
    Yeah, but there are plenty of reports of UFOs from the Dells, and they haven't found any of those yet either! Hope you find it!!!
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.