Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012

Listen! OT--Best example of Schrodinger's cat!

This topic is where forum users can come and explain there own Schrodinger's Cat Theories or references to such, is a, real, humorous or constructive way as it relates to this forum!

It is intended for entertainment purposes only anything proven, said, or discussed herein shall be the property of the public, for the purposes of the publics entertainment as long as the discussion remains on topic and relevant.

I think TD is an excellent example to start: His approach is Mr Schrodinger, The truth is the box the cat is in, and the cat is his issue with the FS.

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm me likes me some!!!

Last edited by RideNShine; 01-14-2013 at 01:35 PM. Reason: hit submit button by accident
    Personal quote: "If at first you don't succeed, critically re-think it and do."

workin' it Administrator
    I put stans in my tires. my bike is in arizona therefore my tires are filled/not filled with stans.

Tubeless Schrodinger.
    Try this: HTFU

inexperienced at large
    Apr 2011
    I think more along the lines of slaughterhouse five when all the trails sometimes feel like a blur.

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    I put stans in my tires. my bike is in arizona therefore my tires are filled/not filled with stans.

Tubeless Schrodinger.
    rockcrusher,

It would be more like you took the wheel to the bike shop to have Stan's put in, 3 months later you forget if you had it put in. Schrodinger's Stan's!!!

The tire is the box, you are the observer and the thorn, rock edge, or dismount of the tire, opens the box so, until such action of opening the box, the Stan's is both, there and in good condition and/or no good and balled up like a baby brain!

Excelent example!!

Shift less, Pedal more.
    Not sure if this is on the correct lines, but WTH,

If I ride a single speed, and no one is around to see it, am I still cool?
    Last edited by Birdss; 01-15-2013 at 12:47 PM.
    I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for what I'm not......Dolemite.

SamuraiBunnyGuy
    damn i hated philosophy class...

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by longhairmike View Post
    damn i hated philosophy class...
    Yaaa I hear ya! I wish I had never started this thread, this and the other thread I started are just BS! You all are welcome to continue with it, but I'm done with it.

SamuraiBunnyGuy
    no,, i really have nothing to contribute,,

although i considered a comment along the lines of "i dont see how the kid from silver spoons has anything to do with this",, but that would only elicit a facepalm from people between 35 & 40... everyone else would be like wtf??

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by longhairmike View Post
    no,, i really have nothing to contribute,,

although i considered a comment along the lines of "i dont see how the kid from silver spoons has anything to do with this",, but that would only elicit a facepalm from people between 35 & 40... everyone else would be like wtf??
    I'm 44 and understand that there is something that Mr Dugan might have to argue with you about!

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    new column; ASK TD

TD
    ; if stans freezes, will it still stop punctures?
    Even going uphill; 73% of the time?
    When r u going to release your secret 'slime' formula. I'm sure that all your 'haters' would like to have it, but are timid....as we see by their posts.
    TS

Red Rock Roller
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by TransitionSenior View Post
    new column; ASK TD

TD
    ; if stans freezes, will it still stop punctures?
    Even going uphill; 73% of the time?
    When r u going to release your secret 'slime' formula. I'm sure that all your 'haters' would like to have it, but are timid....as we see by their posts.
    TS
    Hey TS (aka Darch)

Must answer the first question "if"? I don't know, I would say it does (if the Stan's powder lowers the freezing point of the water thats used to make it or an antifreeze was added that didn't adversely effect the purpose of Stan's) and as for going uphill that would depend upon where you are riding (Sedona 50/50) as to when a result might occur and only after at least ten results can you place an estimate of the Stan's working.

There are no haters here TS just good hearted entertainment, enjoy!

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    TD 'invented' a new 'improved' slime; but he won't release the secret components/formula, Not because he is not a good natured fellow that has only the best of thoughts for 99% of mtnbikers at heart.
    I suspect that a certain company that is in control of the market may have some pictures of TD; sordid pics; ie of him ridin with no hands, or moving a rock or branch. thus they have silenced him, and we'll never be able to enjoy the secret that makes that old guy ride so well!. wsy?

Meatbomb
    I doubt it ... He can't keep his mouth shut so if he invented anything we would have known by now.