Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,100 of 1149
  1. #1001
    74 & 29 pilot
    Reputation: MTB Pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,271
    No need to apologize dude! Your out there doing it, which is a lot more than a majority or our society can say
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Old & Slow - 2012-img_2395.jpg  

    Old & Slow - 2012-img_2396.jpg  

    Old & Slow - 2012-img_2397.jpg  

    Old & Slow - 2012-img_2398.jpg  

    Old & Slow - 2012-img_2399.jpg  

    MTBP
    "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!"
    Turn on the truth: http://www.ronpaulchannel.com/

  2. #1002
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Thanks bud, just need to figure out this new delivery system for the insulin pump. If I ever went over the edge! I have a tube of sugar (Cake Icing) in my pack. Just pop the top and squirt some in my mouth. That and keep AzDog away from me! Never know what that clown would try and do!

    What 160 Fox Air fork will work with the 650B?
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  3. #1003
    74 & 29 pilot
    Reputation: MTB Pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,271
    Any Fox with 36mm stanchions.
    MTBP
    "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!"
    Turn on the truth: http://www.ronpaulchannel.com/

  4. #1004
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by MTB Pilot View Post
    Any Fox with 36mm stanchions.
    Will have to find a used one. 1K just to try a mid size clown wheel is out of my league.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  5. #1005
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    Will have to find a used one. 1K just to try a mid size clown wheel is out of my league.
    Just don't get a 2010 or below. 2011 or newer.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  6. #1006
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Thinking I may go for a ride later today. If interested hit me up to work out a time.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  7. #1007
    74 & 29 pilot
    Reputation: MTB Pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    Thinking I may go for a ride later today. If interested hit me up to work out a time.
    Sorry had to get out and roll hard this morn, but I would be up for some cruising tomorrow since I won't get to ride again until Wed. Hit the back side of VOAZ climb, Irregular, up to X-mas tree, Mine trail climb and finally shale climb.



    Break time in the middle of Irregular before bombing down to 100.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Old & Slow - 2012-img_2407-copy.jpg  

    Last edited by MTB Pilot; 12-01-2012 at 02:26 PM.
    MTBP
    "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!"
    Turn on the truth: http://www.ronpaulchannel.com/

  8. #1008
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by MTB Pilot View Post
    Sorry had to get out and roll hard this morn, but I would be up for some cruising tomorrow since I won't get to ride again until Wed. Hit the back side of VOAZ climb, Irregular, up to X-mas tree, Mine trail climb and finally shale climb.

    Nice, been doing much needed home projects. So I could be game for a mid morning ride on Sunday.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  9. #1009
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    who's in, who's out, who's riding the greenbelt and who's going to the gym
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  10. #1010
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    who's in, who's out, who's riding the greenbelt and who's going to the gym
    I will wait and see what Doodooboi is doing. Then make opposite plans.

    When I get a light, I will be able to start riding later on Tuesday. Otherwise it is just Thursday for me at PMP. Not sure if I will hit the gym or do another Greenbelt ride. Kind of enjoyed the Greenbelt last night.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  11. #1011
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,079
    Well rode the tallboy to work today.
    So I am riding this afternoon, just don't what yet. Will probably make my way to DD lot since it's somewhat on the way home.
    Now the question is should I head to 7st from there or to 40th?
    This would be mostly likely be answered to who's riding today.
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  12. #1012
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    I won't be there til 4:30. I will be riding with candlelight like olden times.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  13. #1013
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,079
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I won't be there til 4:30.

    I'll cruise and take my time getting there so I'm not bonking at the end of my ride. I'm planning on riding home this time! hahaha
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  14. #1014
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi View Post
    I'll cruise and take my time getting there so I'm not bonking at the end of my ride. I'm planning on riding home this time! hahaha
    Husky Miles.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  15. #1015
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    Husky Miles.

    Oh look who's calling the kettle black??? Wait your not husky....... Like you said you got what how much on me??? hahaha

    Oh and yes it's husky miles, but miles non the less, and real miles not Phantom! Oh and I'll be adding to those husky miles with some dirt husky miles here this afternoon!!!
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  16. #1016
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi View Post
    Oh look who's calling the kettle black??? Wait your not husky....... Like you said you got what how much on me??? hahaha

    Oh and yes it's husky miles, but miles non the less, and real miles not Phantom! Oh and I'll be adding to those husky miles with some dirt husky miles here this afternoon!!!
    A lot, kettle is just talking smack as always. But we will see when you are 48 buffet boi!

    Like I said if I get a light I can make a late day Tuesday ride. Might even get two so I have a bar mount also.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  17. #1017
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    A lot, kettle is just talking smack as always. But we will see when you are 48 buffet boi!

    Like I said if I get a light I can make a late day Tuesday ride. Might even get two so I have a bar mount also.
    All this talk of light!
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  18. #1018
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    All this talk of light!
    It has been three days, don't you have a cold again!!!!
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  19. #1019
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    It has been three days, don't you have a cold again!!!!
    You have a light. Use what you got for the time being. Doo rides with a auto-zone flashlight.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  20. #1020
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    You have a light. Use what you got for the time being. Doo rides with a auto-zone flashlight.
    You two are not listening very well. The setup I have does not work well on the Enduro, no place to mount the battery. I'll have some lights in the next day or so. Doo likes to crash through everything. I like to be smooth, so I need to see where I am going.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  21. #1021
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Eazy_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,564
    Mount the battery on your helmet like a coal miner.

  22. #1022
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy_E View Post
    Mount the battery on your helmet like a coal miner.
    That's my plan. I was running mine out of my camelback which feels funky!
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  23. #1023
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy_E View Post
    Mount the battery on your helmet like a coal miner.
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    That's my plan. I was running mine out of my camelback which feels funky!
    That's because you both have flat heads and have a place to zip tie it in place.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  24. #1024
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    That's my plan. I was running mine out of my camelback which feels funky!
    Not going to make that side of town today, hopefully Thursday.

  25. #1025
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by MJRDR View Post
    Not going to make that side of town today, hopefully Thursday.
    Awesome ride last night with doodooboi. We even had a cougar encounter at the bottom of 220.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  26. #1026
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Eazy_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    Awesome ride last night with doodooboi. We even had a cougar encounter at the bottom of 220.
    "Smash and dash" or a "take home to mom" type? Clap dem cheeks!

  27. #1027
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    Awesome ride last night with doodooboi. We even had a cougar encounter at the bottom of 220.
    Laundry.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  28. #1028
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,079
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    Awesome ride last night with doodooboi. We even had a cougar encounter at the bottom of 220.
    Oh yeah, they were trying to find the mine shaft cave, I think they were trying to lure us to show them the cave. It was a bit creppy, kinda....... hahaha
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  29. #1029
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Eazy_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi View Post
    Oh yeah, they were trying to find the mine shaft cave, I think they were trying to lure us to show them the cave. It was a bit creppy, kinda....... hahaha
    Dear Penthouse,

    I always thought these stories were bullsh!t. That is, until this one night.....


  30. #1030
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy_E View Post
    "Smash and dash" or a "take home to mom" type? Clap dem cheeks!
    Somewhere in between?
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  31. #1031
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Eazy_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    Somewhere in between?
    Come on, yer killin' me. I'm getting blue balls off this thread. I'm anxiously standing by to beat it to a pulp like it owes me money from living vicariously through you. Open up with some details, fool.

  32. #1032
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Eazy_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,564
    F5, F5, F5, F5. Details. DETAILS!!!!!!

  33. #1033
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy_E View Post
    F5, F5, F5, F5. Details. DETAILS!!!!!!
    The one that was more talkative looked like she had quite a bit of facial work done but had amazing eyes and good lines. The other looked fairly normal yoga class upper class type that didn't really have a occupation. Like doo said they may have been guys with really good work looking for the mine shaft. When I split from doo at Dreamy Draw I was returning back to 40thst solo and maybe for a re-encounter but they were nowhere to be found. How's that?
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  34. #1034
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Eazy_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    The one that was more talkative looked like she had quite a bit of facial work done but had amazing eyes and good lines. The other looked fairly normal yoga class upper class type that didn't really have a occupation. Like doo said they may have been guys with really good work looking for the mine shaft.
    Yes! Moar details!!!!

    What then? You know yoga women are hella flexible, right?

  35. #1035
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy_E View Post
    Yes! Moar details!!!!

    What then? You know yoga women are hella flexible, right?
    Updated above. Yes, dated a instructor for four years...they are crazy though!
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  36. #1036
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Eazy_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,564
    This thread is the biggest let down ever. I am so disappoint.

    Now, I'm gonna have to creep POF to get my jollies out. Thanks a lot. Hate you guys.

  37. #1037
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    Cougar hunting at 4:30 today.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  38. #1038
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    Cougar hunting at 4:30 today.
    I'm in but starting at 3:30, same route as last week. Want to try the stuff where you caught me last week. Hopefully no low blood sugar so I can finish out the ride. Do have my new light which kicked tail in the back yard last night. Can't beat the light you get from it for only $120.00 dollars. No cables and UBS charging.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  39. #1039
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    I'm in but starting at 3:30, same route as last week. Want to try the stuff where you caught me last week. Hopefully no low blood sugar so I can finish out the ride. Do have my new light which kicked tail in the back yard last night. Can't beat the light you get from it for only $120.00 dollars. No cables and UBS charging.
    Agreed, that is a good deal. doo and I were done by 6 though on tues and it was still light out.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  40. #1040
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Eazy_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    Cougar hunting at 4:30 today.
    I can't stand a let down two days in a row. Good news, or no news.

  41. #1041
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    Agreed, that is a good deal. doo and I were done by 6 though on tues and it was still light out.
    I know, just saying I have a light now. Plus I am a lot slower than you kids.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  42. #1042
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    I know, just saying I have a light now. Plus I am a lot slower than you kids.
    Do you have a tail light?
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  43. #1043
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    Do you have a tail light?
    I know you have senses like a bloodhound. I'll just have a burrito for lunch.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  44. #1044
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Sure wish the guys would have wanted to ride a little longer, so I could try out my new light that I spent all day charging.

    5.82 mi (1.97 mi uphill, 2.70 mi downhill, 1.10 mi flat)
    691 ft total ascent (744 ft descent) - 9.3 % uphill grade, 8.7 % downhill grade
    1:51:59 total time (1:13:23 moving, 0:38:36 stopped)
    0:12:34 pace (4.8 mph average speed, 20.8 mph max speed)



    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  45. #1045
    74 & 29 pilot
    Reputation: MTB Pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,271
    Fun ride tonight!

    I just missed 24 mph on that last sprint

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Old & Slow - 2012-img_2412.jpg  

    Old & Slow - 2012-img_2413.jpg  

    Old & Slow - 2012-img_2415.jpg  

    Old & Slow - 2012-img_2421.jpg  

    Old & Slow - 2012-img_2423.jpg  

    Old & Slow - 2012-img_2425.jpg  

    MTBP
    "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!"
    Turn on the truth: http://www.ronpaulchannel.com/

  46. #1046
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Nice job Mr. Pilot.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  47. #1047
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    326

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    Sure wish the guys would have wanted to ride a little longer, so I could try out my new light that I spent all day charging.

    5.82 mi (1.97 mi uphill, 2.70 mi downhill, 1.10 mi flat)
    691 ft total ascent (744 ft descent) - 9.3 % uphill grade, 8.7 % downhill grade
    1:51:59 total time (1:13:23 moving, 0:38:36 stopped)
    0:12:34 pace (4.8 mph average speed, 20.8 mph max speed)



    Should have keep trying to make that spot on the switches that would have kept you out until dark. Dang it Gary, oh well I felt better.

  48. #1048
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by MJRDR View Post


    Should have keep trying to make that spot on the switches that would have kept you out until dark. Dang it Gary, oh well I felt better.
    Hey Jack, I have made those twice out of the 100 times I have attempted them! I felt I was holding you up enough already.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  49. #1049
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    326
    Just saying, we were content BS-in

  50. #1050
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by MJRDR View Post
    Just saying, we were content BS-in
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  51. #1051
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    Good solo ride tonight. Glad I didn't have to ride with doodooboi and his auto-zone light. Knocked out a good portion of the kitchen sink ride minus hairball on the east side of 51.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  52. #1052
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    Good solo ride tonight. Glad I didn't have to ride with doodooboi and his auto-zone light. Knocked out a good portion of the kitchen sink ride minus hairball on the east side of 51.
    Obama reelected, Autozone light, Wife's 29'er the Mayan's predicted this disaster.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  53. #1053
    74 & 29 pilot
    Reputation: MTB Pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,271
    Did a "solo and slow" this afternoon to try and dial in the FB 650b. Never had an RC2 fork and trying to get it set up, plus I changed the volume spacer to a smaller one in the shock. It's feeling pretty good and flies downhill faster than ever!

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Old & Slow - 2012-img_2430-copy.jpg  

    Old & Slow - 2012-img_2440-copy.jpg  

    Last edited by MTB Pilot; 12-07-2012 at 07:36 PM.
    MTBP
    "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!"
    Turn on the truth: http://www.ronpaulchannel.com/

  54. #1054
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Old & Slow Baby!

    Good chance I will make it today around 3:30.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  55. #1055
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    Old & Slow Baby!

    Good chance I will make it today around 3:30.
    I should be there by 3:30 also, I'll be riding from work to 40th street usually takes me about 45min to an hour. Just depends what trail I take over from DD to 40th
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  56. #1056
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    Old & Slow Baby!

    Good chance I will make it today around 3:30.
    I'm gonna hit the gym.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  57. #1057
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I'm gonna hit the gym.
    Working those pectoral's again are you!
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  58. #1058
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi View Post
    I should be there by 3:30 also, I'll be riding from work to 40th street usually takes me about 45min to an hour. Just depends what trail I take over from DD to 40th
    I feel the abuse already!
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  59. #1059
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    I feel the abuse already!
    Abuse???
    That's just......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Old & Slow - 2012-motivation-.jpg  

    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  60. #1060
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi View Post
    Abuse???
    That's just......
    LOL! There sure is a lot of encouragement on these rides.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  61. #1061
    74 & 29 pilot
    Reputation: MTB Pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,271
    Fun little quickie

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Old & Slow - 2012-img_2484.jpg  

    Old & Slow - 2012-img_2485.jpg  

    Old & Slow - 2012-img_2486.jpg  

    Old & Slow - 2012-img_2487.jpg  

    Old & Slow - 2012-img_2488.jpg  

    MTBP
    "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!"
    Turn on the truth: http://www.ronpaulchannel.com/

  62. #1062
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Max speed: 43.7, dang you're quick my friend. Nice job Doo!
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  63. #1063
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,079
    Yeah great ride guys!!!! Had tons of fun, even tho ton-o-fun-bags, (Dog) wasn't there ahaha.
    Thanks for the great pic MtbPilot!!!! Now to do that with the damn nomad and I'm set.
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  64. #1064
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    326
    yeah those were good pics!

  65. #1065
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,079
    oppps oh yeah thanks Marky mark!!!! hahaha, you took it but with MtbP's camera! haha
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  66. #1066
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi View Post
    YNow to do that with the damn nomad and I'm set.
    Bring it Thursday, as I want to try one of those V2 VPP bikes. To bad Marky will be playing Mr. XC racer on Thursday.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  67. #1067
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi View Post
    oppps oh yeah thanks Marky mark!!!! hahaha, you took it but with MtbP's camera! haha
    Yep would not have happened without AZPilots camera.

  68. #1068
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    Bring it Thursday, as I want to try one of those V2 VPP bikes. To bad Marky will be playing Mr. XC racer on Thursday.
    Hopefully it doesn't Rain on thursday as it is being predicted!!!!!
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  69. #1069
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi View Post
    Hopefully it doesn't Rain on thursday as it is being predicted!!!!!
    Heard that on the news driving home last night. They did say precipitation after dark.

    If it rains, can we all go to the GYM with AZDOG?
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  70. #1070
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    Heard that on the news driving home last night. They did say precipitation after dark.

    If it rains, can we all go to the GYM with AZDOG?
    Did you quit the gym?
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  71. #1071
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    Did you quit the gym?
    No, but I prefer MTB riding or a Greenbelt ride. But I guess one needs to mix it up so I'll continue to go now and then.

    PS: I need you to pick up a tire at Doo's second job for me.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  72. #1072
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    No, but I prefer MTB riding or a Greenbelt ride. But I guess one needs to mix it up so I'll continue to go now and then.

    PS: I need you to pick up a tire at Doo's second job for me.
    I can do it tomorrow or tonight. I'm working probably all weekend again including Friday night at my second job.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  73. #1073
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I can do it tomorrow or tonight. I'm working probably all weekend again including Friday night at my second job.
    He still needs to order it Friday. So maybe a week or so out.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  74. #1074
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    He still needs to order it Friday. So maybe a week or so out.
    Should I prefill with Dog's stans sauce for you?
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  75. #1075
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,079
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    Should I prefill with Dog's stans sauce for you?
    ooooh the super stick weaponized spoooge!!!
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  76. #1076
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    Should I prefill with Dog's stans sauce for you?
    No, I hear that stuff is so nasty. It's only used on the DH circuit.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  77. #1077
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    No, I hear that stuff is so nasty. It's only used on the DH circuit.
    and hair gel.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  78. #1078
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    and hair gel.
    Thought it was both a Sealant & Hair Gel combo?
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  79. #1079
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,901
    Come on, be honest. It's sealant, hair gel AND lube for sodomy gulch. There's nothing wrong with that if that's what you're into...

  80. #1080
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Who is pushing their luck with the so called rain forecast for today? Unless it is actually raining later today I should be in for a 3:45 time slot.

    Will AZdog's magical sealant, hair gel, lube hold up in this predicted 100 year storm?
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  81. #1081
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    Work holiday party after work today. I'd rather ride though.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  82. #1082
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,079
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    Work holiday party after work today. I'd rather ride though.
    haha, I call BS, rather ride than go to a party with women and booze!!! FAIL!
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  83. #1083
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,079
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    Work holiday party after work today. I'd rather ride though.
    haha, I call BS, rather ride than go to a party with women and booze!!! FAIL!
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  84. #1084
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi View Post
    haha, I call BS, rather ride than go to a party with women and booze!!! FAIL!
    True, i did my Greg Minaar training yesterday.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  85. #1085
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Eazy_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    Work holiday party after work today. I'd rather ride though.
    Do me proud, son. You know I live vicariously through you.

  86. #1086
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    Work holiday party after work today. I'd rather ride though.
    Booze I'll pass on. But the ladies will certainly be nicer to mingle with than Doo!

    Things are getting busy here as I have a couple orders that have to go today. Nice to have a/c orders when Skinny is turning on the furnace.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  87. #1087
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    Booze I'll pass on. But the ladies will certainly be nicer to mingle with than Doo!

    Things are getting busy here as I have a couple orders that have to go today. Nice to have a/c orders when Skinny is turning on the furnace.
    Rent me a room and it will be party time at TRB's!!
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  88. #1088
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    Rent me a room and it will be party time at TRB's!!
    LOL! I only have two spare rooms now.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  89. #1089
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    Booze I'll pass on. But the ladies will certainly be nicer to mingle with than Doo!

    Things are getting busy here as I have a couple orders that have to go today. Nice to have a/c orders when Skinny is turning on the furnace.
    Hmmm...... this smells familiar.
    Smells like the styling of AzDog weasel ways of trying to not ride......
    Well by looking out my window and the fact that I no longer can see camelback mt. looks like the storm has rolled in kinda early.
    I'm still down to ride if there are intrested non gym going panzy arses still going!!!!
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  90. #1090
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Yep, bailing on today. Not feeling that well right now. Blood sugar got down to 46 a few minutes ago.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  91. #1091
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    3:30?

    Buddy Andy from Texas is flying in for a business meeting today. Said he should be able to make the 3:30 ride time, but it will be close. His maiden voyge was on Mark's old Stumpy and he did great. Brought the clown bike in for him today.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  92. #1092
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    Must be nice to get off early. Guess I will have to use my lowly 150 lumens light to guide my way tonight.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  93. #1093
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    Must be nice to get off early. Guess I will have to use my lowly 150 lumens light to guide my way tonight.
    What the Gym lose power?
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  94. #1094
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    What the Gym lose power?
    Eh went yesterday. I'm good.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  95. #1095
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,079
    Where we meeting, 40th st.? Or 7st and ride over to 40th and back. little mid week C2C
    We still going for our goal today for 10miles right C64???????


    Or are you going to come up with more excuses than AzDog has STD's?
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  96. #1096
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi View Post
    Where we meeting, 40th st.? Or 7st and ride over to 40th and back. little mid week C2C
    We still going for our goal today for 10miles right C64???????
    40th as that is the only trail head my friend knows at this point. I brought lights for both bikes so we will see how it goes. Not thinking it would be best for a C2C tonight. He called yesterday and said he was flying in today.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  97. #1097
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    You should stick to clown wheel trails!
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  98. #1098
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    You should stick to clown wheel trails!
    or the skateboard park.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  99. #1099
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    or the skateboard park.
    skateboard park actually sounds fun.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  100. #1100
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    40th as that is the only trail head my friend knows at this point. I brought lights for both bikes so we will see how it goes. Not thinking it would be best for a C2C tonight. He called yesterday and said he was flying in today.
    Is he flying in from Italy or something? If not then the rest he gets sitting will be rewarded with epic AZ trails.
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 10:46 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 05:54 PM
  3. Icycle 2012 - Fontana Village January 28th 2012
    By brado1 in forum North & South Carolina
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 08:22 AM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 08:08 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 07:21 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •