Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

NW Phoenix Realtor?

643 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  cstem 
#1 ·
Looking for a realtor to assist with finding/negotiating a rental home in the NW Valley. Would love to get someone who rides and "understands"! Plus just want to give the business to someone in the cycling community. Thanks!

#5 ·
Thanks all! I will PM AKA and AZpilot- we are looking to rent 1600 sq. ft home with either a nice yard or one I can make nice (i.e. no full on gravel in back and at least a sprinkler system i can fix up), garage, dogs okay, nicer hood in NW valley, $900-1200 mo.

Currently some of the spots we have gone and looked at are Dysart/Tbird and north all the way east to about 35th ave and north of there. We found a sweet one at 59th and Peoria- but having shut down my business, and being unemployed for a bit- we got behind. We all know how it is, as we catch up on our obligations, the credit score is slow to follow! We just applied for that home, so we will see how it goes. Sometimes, having good jobs, rental history and references does the trick. Thanks again to all who answered- I like local!

#6 ·
On a side note....I'm pretty stoked to report that not quite 2 years after my foreclosure, my credit score is back to almost where it was before the unpleasantness. Granted, In the past two years I've paid off all my debt and now never charge more than 15% of my total credit limit on my cards....in fact, I pay the cards off every month. My point being: It's not as dark of a situation as I once thought and the score rebounds pretty fast.

#8 ·
Thats awesome Maad! I am still struggling with credit score and the IRS after my business fiasco/economy debacle/my own dumb mistakes. They did a great triple whammy on us for sure. We are not ready to buy a house yet, at least not able to afford the home we want, and there is an outside chance that I may get to transfer to Tucson in a few years-so we rent.

TY-we were looking around Litchfield and Waddel roads- you can get a lot of home for a little money over there. Drawbacks- its a little further from some of my favorite trails, but closer to FINS and White Tanks. We are in negotiations for a home on 59th and Peoria now, 3 car garage and an office! Its not far from the brown belt for my road rides either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.