Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    sixsixtysix
    Guest

    Not Riding Moab/Fruita: Pics

    So here are some pics of us not riding Moab and Fruita over the last 5 days. It was just way to much effort to try to actually ride, so instead we just took pretty pictures using the bikes as mere props
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    sixsixtysix
    Guest
    Couple more "not" riding pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,748
    Posing is fun.
    Riding is not.
    Thanks for letting me borrow the prototype. SP would not have made Slickrock.

  4. #4
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,899
    Remember that stick.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,748
    The stick was cool, but the rock was amazing.

  6. #6
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,899
    Sixty and Kavu not riding.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  7. #7
    sixsixtysix
    Guest
    Even better than that stick and that rock was that hole that you almost died in.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by sixsixtysix
    Even better than that stick and that rock was that hole that you almost died in.
    That was actually less than great.
    My knee and shoulder are still sore from that fall.

  9. #9
    sixsixtysix
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    That was actually less than great.
    My knee and shoulder are still sore from that fall.
    Well thankfully that was the only fall for the trip

    I am now stuck behind my desk once again, day dreaming of maching down Kestle Run...

    Why can't we have a simple trail like that that just leaves you grinning ear to ear each time you ride it? 5 minutes of pure 2 wheeled bliss.

    I have to say that sweet 2 miles of single track now ranks in my top 5 of all time

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by sixsixtysix
    Well thankfully that was the only fall for the trip

    I am now stuck behind my desk once again, day dreaming of maching down Kestle Run...

    Why can't we have a simple trail like that that just leaves you grinning ear to ear each time you ride it? 5 minutes of pure 2 wheeled bliss.

    I have to say that sweet 2 miles of single track now ranks in my top 5 of all time
    People would tear it up. Or ride up it. Or hike it. Or walk their dogs on it.

    I have the post-trip blues now. Wishing I could be a bum in Moab.

  11. #11
    sixsixtysix
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    People would tear it up. Or ride up it. Or hike it. Or walk their dogs on it.

    I have the post-trip blues now. Wishing I could be a bum in Moab.
    Well, reiterating the theme of the trip, people suck.

    Faster... Faster... Faster...


  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,748
    I just noticed that you can see JD getting lower and lower.
    That bottle went everywhere.

  13. #13
    Shred...it's the new drug
    Reputation: latedropbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,846
    I thought I was jealous before... Man I wish I coulda gone and not rode with you guys on those trails you only looked at. We need some sweet trail like that so we can not ride it too. I cannot image that you guys will ever want to ride again, because nothing else will compare. How bout a little not riding this weekend or weds. mornin'.

  14. #14
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,899
    Quote Originally Posted by latedropbob
    I thought I was jealous before... Man I wish I coulda gone and not rode with you guys on those trails you only looked at. We need some sweet trail like that so we can not ride it too. I cannot image that you guys will ever want to ride again, because nothing else will compare. How bout a little not riding this weekend or weds. mornin'.
    We're heading back up in April, probably the first week. Just let us know! We are shuttling this weekend, 90% sure on Saturday.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by azdog; 11-12-2008 at 08:07 AM.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •