Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Addicted to 2 wheels
    I moved the 150 pound rock back to the middle of the trails on the mine climb last night! I wonder how long it will stay there.

How much further ???
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarHigh View Post
    I moved the 150 pound rock back to the middle of the trails on the mine climb last night! I wonder how long it will stay there.
    I give it the weekend. That rock must really piss someone off to have gone through the trouble to move it in the first place. I think its hilarious you keep moving it back. Cant imagine the look on the smucks face when he sees it back in place again.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did." Mark Twain

Ridin bikes is fun
    The new Matterhorn trail off TS is a hiking trail. You can take your bike but you'll be carrying it almost all the way to the top. I checked it out a couple of months ago. I didn't go all the way up but it's a climb that a friend told me takes you to the top of one of the peaks for a lookout. It heads to the south a short distance from the west end of TS. Happy hiking.
    Better than most, not as good as some.

Ridin bikes is fun
    All this complaining about the trail conditions, and yet today I saw seven people on horse beck coming down form Twisted Sister to Bush highway. Might as well have been 20 people with pick axes doing there best to do as much damage as possible. That trail is now F'ed.
    Better than most, not as good as some.

Addicted to 2 wheels
    Quote Originally Posted by Douger-1 View Post
    I give it the weekend. That rock must really piss someone off to have gone through the trouble to move it in the first place. I think its hilarious you keep moving it back. Cant imagine the look on the smucks face when he sees it back in place again.
    You were right. The rock was pushed off again. So I moved it back again This is starting to crack me up.

Maybe I will leave a note next time? Any ideas?

EDR
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarHigh View Post
    You were right. The rock was pushed off again. So I moved it back again This is starting to crack me up.

Maybe I will leave a note next time? Any ideas?
    Wrap it up in wire with a car battery off to the side of the trail. Make someone think twice, lol.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5