Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 101 to 106 of 106
  1. #101
    Addicted to 2 wheels
    Reputation: SugarHigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    464
    I moved the 150 pound rock back to the middle of the trails on the mine climb last night! I wonder how long it will stay there.

  2. #102
    How much further ???
    Reputation: Douger-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,048
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarHigh View Post
    I moved the 150 pound rock back to the middle of the trails on the mine climb last night! I wonder how long it will stay there.
    I give it the weekend. That rock must really piss someone off to have gone through the trouble to move it in the first place. I think its hilarious you keep moving it back. Cant imagine the look on the smucks face when he sees it back in place again.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did." Mark Twain

  3. #103
    Ridin bikes is fun
    Reputation: surfndav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    707
    The new Matterhorn trail off TS is a hiking trail. You can take your bike but you'll be carrying it almost all the way to the top. I checked it out a couple of months ago. I didn't go all the way up but it's a climb that a friend told me takes you to the top of one of the peaks for a lookout. It heads to the south a short distance from the west end of TS. Happy hiking.
    Better than most, not as good as some.

  4. #104
    Ridin bikes is fun
    Reputation: surfndav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    707
    All this complaining about the trail conditions, and yet today I saw seven people on horse beck coming down form Twisted Sister to Bush highway. Might as well have been 20 people with pick axes doing there best to do as much damage as possible. That trail is now F'ed.
    Better than most, not as good as some.

  5. #105
    Addicted to 2 wheels
    Reputation: SugarHigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by Douger-1 View Post
    I give it the weekend. That rock must really piss someone off to have gone through the trouble to move it in the first place. I think its hilarious you keep moving it back. Cant imagine the look on the smucks face when he sees it back in place again.
    You were right. The rock was pushed off again. So I moved it back again This is starting to crack me up.

    Maybe I will leave a note next time? Any ideas?

  6. #106
    EDR
    Reputation: eatdrinkride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,032
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarHigh View Post
    You were right. The rock was pushed off again. So I moved it back again This is starting to crack me up.

    Maybe I will leave a note next time? Any ideas?
    Wrap it up in wire with a car battery off to the side of the trail. Make someone think twice, lol.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •