PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY

Newish Flag Stuff

So prior to being caught in a torrential downpour on Schultz on Sunday which made for only 5 riders on the trail, I stumbled upon this on Saturday. Not sure if this was posted yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newish Flag Stuff-optimized-odell-lake.jpg  

Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog
    So prior to being caught in a torrential downpour on Schultz on Sunday which made for only 5 riders on the trail, I stumbled upon this on Saturday. Not sure if this was posted yet.
    odell lake - ? - familiar.......where is that? - Steve Garro, Coconino Cycles.
    steve garro el jefe/el solo. coconino cycles www.coconinocycles.com www.coconinocycles.blogspot.com

Meatbomb
    near munds park I think.

Shift less, Pedal more.
    Odell lake is SE of Munds Park. Interesting that a trail near Shultz goes to Munds Park. I wonder if it's part of the AZ trail?
    Last edited by Birdss; 07-19-2010 at 09:54 AM.
    I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for what I'm not......Dolemite.

PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Oh no. Just meant I rode shultz on Sunday but on Saturday was hiking near our family friend's cabin in Munds Park. They shut down the old trail(Odell Lake) which went west from the top of Crystal Point. The new trail heads east from the point. Our intention was to just hike to Crystal but when I saw this I was wishin I had my bike! Sorry just woke up!
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!