mtbr member
    Apr 2008

New to the forums

Sup all. I had a chance to ride a few of your trails in Phoenix during the Flagstaff to Grand Canyon ride...most noteably National and the trail with the long and technical loop (I forget the name). Also had the chance to demo several 29ers from the Slippery Pig (awesome shop btw). I actually just bought a Niner R.I.P. 9 that will be fully built by this weekend And so, I am seriously contemplating moving to Phoenix from Houston to save on all the money I'm fixing to waste on plain tickets to ride ya'lls trails (yes we say ya'll here a lot). The trails are just too good not to ride on a daily basis! You all do an amazing job with the trails there, I look forward to hopefully riding them more often!.

Pivotal figure
    Welcome to the party! In case you're looking, the housing market out here is in a slump so it's a buyer's paradise.
    Desert Sunset Calls/Upward, Pain, Perseverance/Welcome Solitude

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sstokke
    Sup all. I had a chance to ride a few of your trails in Phoenix during the Flagstaff to Grand Canyon ride...most noteably National and the trail with the long and technical loop (I forget the name). Also had the chance to demo several 29ers from the Slippery Pig (awesome shop btw). I actually just bought a Niner R.I.P. 9 that will be fully built by this weekend And so, I am seriously contemplating moving to Phoenix from Houston to save on all the money I'm fixing to waste on plain tickets to ride ya'lls trails (yes we say ya'll here a lot). The trails are just too good not to ride on a daily basis! You all do an amazing job with the trails there, I look forward to hopefully riding them more often!.

What no pictures!

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    who let you in here. f*cking barney!
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    HAHA...you suck. I was going to post pics from Phoenix, not Houston jerk.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    I'm sure you all recognize this one:

This was fun:

Mad eit up something:

Umm..yeah I think I walked this:

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    looks a lot like the anthills, huh?

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Identical! Man we don't know what we got over here in Houston... a real gold mine