Thread: New Build

banned

New Build

Just built her up over the weekend. Needed some new transportation and this thing rides like a dream. I was never really a fan of specialized but after the shakedown ride over the weekend I am going to have to change my opinion. Might give them serious consideration
    next time around when buying another bike.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    I like it. Just my style (I dont have a MTB yet) haha.

I cant tell from the pics, is it fixed or SS?

sprocket
    Quote Originally Posted by JrockFeltaz
    Just built her up over the weekend. Needed some new transportation and this thing rides like a dream. I was never really a fan of specialized but after the shakedown ride over the weekend I am going to have to change my opinion. Might give them serious consideration
    next time around when buying another bike.
    you 65%ers are all alike.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yetisurly
    you 65%ers are all alike.

WTF? Can't you for once keep your pointless drivel out of the bike stoke? Seriously?

mtbr member
    Cool build!
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

sprocket
    WTF? Can't you for once keep your pointless drivel out of the bike stoke? Seriously?
    send my cash already.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yetisurly
    send my cash already.

I post in another forum about possibly wanting to buy another bike. Since then I have received countless pm's and email's from you trying to sell me your used stuff.

In no way did I say I was interested in some 15 year old yeti frame, or a 2006 propad for $1499.00. Please stop this solicitation or I will have to take the matters to the authorities
    higher up

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    I post in another forum about possibly wanting to buy another bike. Since then I have received countless pm's and email's from you trying to sell me your used stuff.

In no way did I say I was interested in some 15 year old yeti frame, or a 2006 propad for $1499.00. Please stop this solicitation or I will have to take the matters to the authorities
    higher up
    Why are you posting road bike fixie stuff in a mountain bike forum anyway?

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by empty_set
    Why are you posting road bike fixie stuff in a mountain bike forum anyway?

Why don't you stick to things you know about. Like riding canals and stuff douchebag

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    Why don't you stick to things you know about. Like riding canals and stuff douchebag
    Why don't you go fix some flats on yer hipster fixie in the Tenderloin?

banned
    Why don't you go fix some flats on yer hipster fixie in the Tenderloin?
    Hate on the TL all you want. At least hookers and blow are close by....

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    Hate on the TL all you want. At least hookers and blow are close by....
    I'm just jealous. That's all. We did run across some guy on the bus to the Haight one day who said he'd see us later. About 6 hours later at the Warfield, after coming back from dinner, there he was, running across the street still mumbling about how his Auntie used to hang out with Luther Vandross.

sprocket
    childeren. childeren..

banned
    I'm just jealous. That's all. We did run across some guy on the bus to the Haight one day who said he'd see us later. About 6 hours later at the Warfield, after coming back from dinner, there he was, running across the street still mumbling about how his Auntie used to hang out with Luther Vandross.
    Nothing to be jealous of. Spending your rent money on hookers and blow feels pretty shameful the next morning. I am starting to see a pattern and it might be time to address the situation. Sorry for calling you a douchebag, I'm pretty sure your a nice guy. Last night was one of those nights and I was in the wrong by taking my misplaced aggression out on on you. Do you think alcohol might be the problem?

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    Nothing to be jealous of. Spending your rent money on hookers and blow feels pretty shameful the next morning. I am starting to see a pattern and it might be time to address the situation. Sorry for calling you a douchebag, I'm pretty sure your a nice guy. Last night was one of those nights and I was in the wrong by taking my misplaced aggression out on on you. Do you think alcohol might be the problem?
    Shameful? I think you need to re-asses your situation. Proceed as normal. It will all go away in time. Just be sure to let me know next time I'm in town.

Members who have read this thread: 0