Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 51
  1. #1
    Fly High!
    Reputation: RidingRiot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,104

    NEW 2010 Giant FAITH 0 spotted for sale at LBS!!!!!

    " width="549">
    " width="549">
    Last edited by RidingRiot; 11-04-2009 at 01:57 PM.
    "Its like Church to me, Like Church is, what it is for other people"

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KavuRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,745
    That actually looks pretty good.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6

    Good job!

    Bike looks good. I hope ours is next to come in at cactus. I have to give a shout out to the guys at Cactus Bikes. I ordered my son a Faith close to 16 weeks ago. At the time of the order Giant was telling Cactus 8 weeks. At week 9 I was a little frustrated with no answers. That is when Cactus really shined, they stepped up and let us use a bike out of their rental fleet for as long as we needed until our Faith came in. Great guys with equal great service. Anyone who has not had a chance to check out the cactus people, you are missing out. Thanks again, Bill

  4. #4
    AKA shitbird
    Reputation: eabos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,342
    Pics look smokey.....hmmm, what's going on over there???

    Bike looks pretty sick though.
    JRA

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tmarkos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,356
    S H I T. Now I want a new bike.

  6. #6
    Mike-e
    Guest
    I hope for everyones sake that Posh did not assemble that bike.

  7. #7
    Fly High!
    Reputation: RidingRiot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by eabos
    Pics look smokey.....hmmm, what's going on over there???

    Bike looks pretty sick though.
    shhhhh its just the fog machine for affect!
    "Its like Church to me, Like Church is, what it is for other people"

  8. #8
    Fly High!
    Reputation: RidingRiot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-e
    I hope for everyones sake that Posh did not assemble that bike.
    actually the mech needed my help on the proper way for the brake assembly!
    "Its like Church to me, Like Church is, what it is for other people"

  9. #9
    Mike-e
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RidingRiot
    actually the mech needed my help on the proper way for the brake assembly!
    Uh oh, you guys need to send it back to Giant, due to an infection.

  10. #10
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,237
    Those angles are too steep for Spam Hill.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  11. #11
    Fly High!
    Reputation: RidingRiot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,104
    updated
    " width="549">
    "Its like Church to me, Like Church is, what it is for other people"

  12. #12
    banned
    Reputation: cesslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by RidingRiot
    shhhhh its just the fog machine for affect!
    No wonder UofP fired you.

    Affect is something that happens as a result of an action or influence. "The lack of aloe vera lotion prevented Posh from completing a night ride. The moon light affects his immune system and he is unable to boost sh*t."

    Effect is a verb meaning "to create". "It's just the fog machine for effect!"

    Another SHAMEless plug for Posh.

  13. #13
    Mike-e
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cesslinger
    No wonder UofP fired you.

    Affect is something that happens as a result of an action or influence. "The lack of aloe vera lotion prevented Posh from completing a night ride. The moon light affects his immune system and he is unable to boost sh*t."

    Effect is a verb meaning "to create". "It's just the fog machine for effect!"

    Another SHAMEless plug for Posh.
    Hahaha! Its always fun to copy and paste posts from Steve-o and Posh to word and see all the red and green lines covering the page

  14. #14
    banned
    Reputation: cesslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-e
    Hahaha! Its always fun to copy and paste posts from Steve-o and Posh to word and see all the red and green lines covering the page
    Just like Christmas.

  15. #15
    Fly High!
    Reputation: RidingRiot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by cesslinger
    No wonder UofP fired you.

    Affect is something that happens as a result of an action or influence. "The lack of aloe vera lotion prevented Posh from completing a night ride. The moon light affects his immune system and he is unable to boost sh*t."

    Effect is a verb meaning "to create". "It's just the fog machine for effect!"

    Another SHAMEless plug for Posh.
    didnt get fired! unable to boost sh*t, ya right more like having to wait for you after every turn! and im not the one with the aloe vera all over my face!
    "Its like Church to me, Like Church is, what it is for other people"

  16. #16
    banned
    Reputation: cesslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by RidingRiot
    didnt get fired! unable to boost sh*t, ya right more like having to wait for you after every turn! and im not the one with the aloe vera all over my face!
    It will be all over your face if you are driving and trying to smell your own farts and rear end a car on accident. That lotion is in your cup holder for crying out loud. Why do you have lotion in the cup holder of your car? Only one reason that I can think of and it involves the crack heads that hang out by the dumpsters.

  17. #17
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,237
    Quote Originally Posted by cesslinger
    It will be all over your face if you are driving and trying to smell your own farts and rear end a car on accident. That lotion is in your cup holder for crying out loud. Why do you have lotion in the cup holder of your car? Only one reason that I can think of and it involves the crack heads that hang out by the dumpsters.
    Wow, this thread is going the way of the Somo one.
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  18. #18
    Kathleen in AZ
    Reputation: DurtGurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    5,175
    Quote Originally Posted by RidingRiot
    " width="549">
    That's a beauty, but what's up with that fugly boat of a saddle?

  19. #19
    Fly High!
    Reputation: RidingRiot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by cesslinger
    It will be all over your face if you are driving and trying to smell your own farts and rear end a car on accident. That lotion is in your cup holder for crying out loud. Why do you have lotion in the cup holder of your car? Only one reason that I can think of and it involves the crack heads that hang out by the dumpsters.
    "and rear end a car on accident" WTF proof read your own sh*t!
    "Its like Church to me, Like Church is, what it is for other people"

  20. #20
    Fly High!
    Reputation: RidingRiot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtGurl
    That's a beauty, but what's up with that fugly boat of a saddle?
    Its a freeride saddle (stock)
    "Its like Church to me, Like Church is, what it is for other people"

  21. #21
    Mike-e
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RidingRiot
    "and rear end a car on accident" WTF proof read your own sh*t!
    Whats wrong with that statement?! You are further proving your stupidity

  22. #22
    Fly High!
    Reputation: RidingRiot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-e
    Whats wrong with that statement?! You are further proving your stupidity
    and rear end a car accident??? lol your an idiot! how do you rear end an accident??? YOUR THE ACCIDENT!
    "Its like Church to me, Like Church is, what it is for other people"

  23. #23
    sixsixtysix
    Guest
    Way to SPAM the forum jackass...

  24. #24
    Kathleen in AZ
    Reputation: DurtGurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    5,175
    Quote Originally Posted by RidingRiot
    Its a freeride saddle (stock)
    It's still fugly and is in need of immediate replacement by the new owner Who is the new owner?? S/He should bring that saddle to the swap meet on Sunday.

  25. #25
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,237
    Quote Originally Posted by sixsixtysix
    Way to SPAM the forum jackass...
    I think we all need to P-A-R-T-Y
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  26. #26
    Mike-e
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RidingRiot
    and rear end a car accident??? lol your an idiot! how do you rear end an accident??? YOUR THE ACCIDENT!
    I believe it says "rear end a car ON accident" dumb ass.

  27. #27
    Fly High!
    Reputation: RidingRiot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by cesslinger
    It will be all over your face if you are driving and trying to smell your own farts and rear end a car on accident. That lotion is in your cup holder for crying out loud. Why do you have lotion in the cup holder of your car? Only one reason that I can think of and it involves the crack heads that hang out by the dumpsters.
    It will be all over your face if you are driving and trying to smell your own farts and rear-end a car, on accident. missing some punctuation.
    "Its like Church to me, Like Church is, what it is for other people"

  28. #28
    Mike-e
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RidingRiot
    and rear end a car accident??? lol your an idiot! how do you rear end an accident??? YOUR THE ACCIDENT!

    also it's YOU'RE as in YOU ARE

  29. #29
    banned
    Reputation: cesslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,111
    This is how we party.

  30. #30
    PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
    Reputation: azdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,237
    Quote Originally Posted by cesslinger
    This is how we party.
    N-I-C-E-!
    Bender to AZDog: I'm not the best person to give advice on not riding!

  31. #31
    sixsixtysix
    Guest
    So Posh you gonna buy it to replace your AIDS WAGON?

  32. #32
    Mike-e
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sixsixtysix
    So Posh you gonna buy it to replace your AIDS WAGON?
    DON'T LET HIM TOUCH IT!! We don't need 2 herpes spreading bikes hanging around.

  33. #33
    banned
    Reputation: cesslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by RidingRiot
    It will be all over your face if you are driving and trying to smell your own farts and rear-end a car, on accident. missing some punctuation.
    Don't worry, we all know that Posh forgot to get those little red curlys (Ron Howard pubes) out of his ears during English class.

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tmarkos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtGurl
    It's still fugly and is in need of immediate replacement by the new owner Who is the new owner?? S/He should bring that saddle to the swap meet on Sunday.

    Don't like it either. Pasch, how much if we lose the saddle?

  35. #35
    Mike-e
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cesslinger
    Don't worry, we all know that Posh forgot to get those little red curlys (Ron Howard pubes) out of his ears during English class.
    Posh has Ron Howard pubes for hair!? Is that like when they made a mustache out of pubes on Jackass, or does it just grow naturally?

  36. #36
    banned
    Reputation: cesslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-e
    Posh has Ron Howard pubes for hair!? Is that like when they made a mustache out of pubes on Jackass, or does it just grow naturally?
    There is nothing natural regarding day walkers.

  37. #37
    Kathleen in AZ
    Reputation: DurtGurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    5,175
    Quote Originally Posted by tmarkos
    Don't like it either. Pasch, how much if we lose the saddle?
    Is that your new bike Tony????

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tmarkos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtGurl
    Is that your new bike Tony????
    dream bike. It was Mike-e's til he killed its soul.

  39. #39
    Mike-e
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tmarkos
    dream bike. It was Mike-e's til he killed its soul.
    Its soul is still intact... just the body is damaged. I never thought you to judge on ones looks. What a shame.

  40. #40
    EDR
    Reputation: eatdrinkride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,078
    Kinda hard to sell bikes with a sign hanging from them that says, "Do Not Ride, Do Not Touch"
    (I'm sure it's spoken for)

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tmarkos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-e
    Its soul is still intact... just the body is damaged. I never thought you to judge on ones looks. What a shame.
    Ya, it probably resuscitated in moab.

  42. #42
    Mike-e
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tmarkos
    Ya, it probably resuscitated in moab.
    Yeah, I'm going to resuscitate it some more at NRA this weekend to.

  43. #43
    It's a Sledgehammer.
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    357
    Could one pedal this up somo regularly?
    I really like this bike!

  44. #44
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tmarkos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,356
    It's getting a hammerschmidt installed right now.

  45. #45
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brisco Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by jperson
    Could one pedal this up somo regularly?
    I really like this bike!
    I hope so. The bike weighted in at 36lbs and change. The single chain ring is being replaced with a Hammerschmidt which will add some girth but should make climbing a little easier.

  46. #46
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tmarkos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Dog
    I hope so. The bike weighted in at 36lbs and change. The single chain ring is being replaced with a Hammerschmidt which will add some girth but should make climbing a little easier.
    Congrats!
    Gonna part with your highline then?

  47. #47
    Fly High!
    Reputation: RidingRiot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,104
    Hammy schmidt and GD!...............and maybe thirtys! I would conquer the world if It was me!
    "Its like Church to me, Like Church is, what it is for other people"

  48. #48
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brisco Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by tmarkos
    Congrats!
    Gonna part with your highline then?
    Thanks. Now I have to find a new home for this beast.

  49. #49
    Mike-e
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RidingRiot
    Hammy schmidt and GD!...............and maybe thirtys! I would conquer the world if It was me!
    No you wouldn't. You probably wouldn't use protection therefore giving the bike a massive injection of hepititus, and the bike, along with you would parish.

  50. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tmarkos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-e
    No you wouldn't. You probably wouldn't use protection therefore giving the bike a massive injection of hepititus, and the bike, along with you would parish.

    dream killer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •