My other ride is your mom

My first day as an Imperial Stormtrooper

Hi all....long time lurker, first time poster. I just got stationed here on Tatooine and am looking to ride with fellow Stormtroopers. I gotta say, my first ride out here was a blast on my speeder. I rode up Bell Pass and then over to Windgate to do what the Sand People call a Double Bypass. Along the way, I ran two Jawa's over.....that was effing awesome! They were crowding the trail as I descended Windgate, so I just plowed them over....lol. I think one of them landed in a cactus as I went by....LMAO!

I also stopped along the way and pissed on Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru's grave...that was a hoot and a welcome addition to any Double Bypass ride.

Anyhew....I just wanted to give a shoudo' to all my fellow Stormtroopers out there before I head into work...I'm just chillin here for a bit before I have to head into work patrolling Mos Eisley and directing the stupid folks around the god-damn traffic circle....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My first day as an Imperial Stormtrooper-img_4355.jpg  

mtbr member
    Nice Pealizumi Transalps! Do they make HAB more palatable stormtrooper?

bland
    Good to see you on the trail.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

mtbr member
    May 2011
    How is the flex with sole of that shoe? Can you feel much power transfer loss from it?

eBiker
    Stay out of the bars, the music sucks.

P

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    What?

Need more cowbell
    By the way....don't listen to the old man....those ARE the droids you're looking for.

mtbr member
    “Luke, you can destroy the Emperor. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny. Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son.”
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My first day as an Imperial Stormtrooper-starwars.jpg  

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Maadjurguer View Post
    Hi all....long time lurker, first time poster. I just got stationed here on Tatooine and am looking to ride with fellow Stormtroopers. I gotta say, my first ride out here was a blast on my speeder. I rode up Bell Pass and then over to Windgate to do what the Sand People call a Double Bypass. Along the way, I ran two Jawa's over.....that was effing awesome! They were crowding the trail as I descended Windgate, so I just plowed them over....lol. I think one of them landed in a cactus as I went by....LMAO!

I also stopped along the way and pissed on Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru's grave...that was a hoot and a welcome addition to any Double Bypass ride.

Anyhew....I just wanted to give a shoudo' to all my fellow Stormtroopers out there before I head into work...I'm just chillin here for a bit before I have to head into work patrolling Mos Eisley and directing the stupid folks around the god-damn traffic circle....
    Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?

My other ride is your mom
    Quote Originally Posted by PhxChem View Post
    Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?
    Man, everybody gota bring that up....just yesterday, I stopped some folks transporting 2 Bantha's illegally into the market space and the dude looked at me and said the same thing. So I shot him in the leg with my blaster and he dropped...that's when I said to him, "Who's short now, muthafugga?!" My partner and I then confiscated the Banthas.

Tomorrow night, we're going to lead those Bantha's onto a ridge overlooking an illegal Jawa encampment and stampede them through the camp! Goddam I love this job.

mtbr member
    I wanna go Bobba Fett style.
    Hey Ma! Look at this laceration.

mtbr member
    All things Sci Fi are dumb, but this isn't sci fi, this is real.

Need more cowbell
    I had almost forgotten about this....

slower than you

Stormtroper

Stars War Stormtroper!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My first day as an Imperial Stormtrooper-stormtroper.jpg  

"Let our people travel light and free on their bicycles." Ed Abbey
    http://www.rockychrysler.com/

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskersOfDeath View Post
    I had almost forgotten about this....

Me too! What a blast from the past!
    -boom

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Somwehat unrelated to the topic of this thread but... I foresee this as being my only opportunity

A guy I worked with almost fought me over not knowing what the Death Star was. Another guy no joke had to hold him back, and he was not your typical skinny little Star Wars fan, this dude was beefy. Anyhow, I now know what the Death Star is, however, all the other names mentioned in the first post I have no idea. Hope I don't get another member wanting to whoop my a%# ! You Star Wars fans are in a league of your own I must say

eBiker
    Quote Originally Posted by 87runner View Post
    A guy I worked with almost fought me over not knowing what the Death Star was.
    Negative rep for not knowing what the Death Star was!!!!

(kidding)

P

EDR
    So I shot him in the leg with my blaster and he dropped...that's when I said to him, "Who's short now, muthafugga?!

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Too many Sedonuts...
    Dude, you have boldly gone where this geek has never gone before. Like level 99. This old man's powers are weak, I defer my response to Muad'Dib. (PaulB?)
    When the world slips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry wall.

parenting for gnarness
    Quote Originally Posted by CactusJoe View Post
    Dude, you have boldly gone where this geek has never gone before. Like level 99. This old man's powers are weak, I defer my response to Muad'Dib. (PaulB?)
    he still hasn't work his other storm trooper boots...

oww. my boot hurts my shin. and the farmer's mart was out of organic arugula. i have white people problems

SamuraiBunnyGuy
    what do yoda and sheep have in common?? Dagobah
    (for greater facepalm, make them Italian sheep)