A plethora of pinatas

MTB in The Moonlight, Sat 9/4/2010, Pemberton

Another one this Saturday night.

Mountain Bike in the Moonlight - McDowell

http://www.maricopa.gov/parks/mcdowe...?EventID=11932

McDowell Mountain Regional Park
    This year's summer night ride series is sponsored by the SLIPPERY PIG bike shops in Phoenix and Fountain Hills. This ride will be held on the Pemberton Trail which is not considered a technical trail; however, night riding will make it more difficult. Helmets and lights will be mandatory on this ride. Only lights designed for use with mountain bikes with at least a 3 hour power source are acceptable. ALL RIDERS MUST SIGN IN BEFORE THEIR RIDE AND SIGN OUT AFTER THEIR RIDE. NO RIDERS WILL BE ALLOWED TO BEGIN THEIR RIDE AFTER 8:00 PM. Everyone needs to be off the trail by 10:00 PM. This is not a guided ride. Volunteers will sweep the course to ensure all riders return safely. For more information call 480-471-0173.

Date: 9/4/2010
    Time: 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
    Registration Required: No
    Fee: $6 per vehicle park entry fee

Address:
    16300 McDowell Mountain Park Drive
    MMRP, AZ, AZ 85255
    Marty

Always a good day to ride
    Sounds like a fun time!!!!

We will be in town visiting family for the holiday and plan on making this ride. I need to get a light for a friend. Is there anyone out there renting or demo'ing lights at this event?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bik_ryder
    Sounds like a fun time!!!!

We will be in town visiting family for the holiday and plan on making this ride. I need to get a light for a friend. Is there anyone out there renting or demo'ing lights at this event?
    Check with the slippery pig in fountain hills, I believe they have lights to rent and they will be at the ride.

A plethora of pinatas
    From Slippery Pig's Facebook Page...

Baja Designs Lights will be on hand for the Mountainbike in the Moonlight night ride on Pemberton Trail at Mcdowell Mountain Regional Park. If you would like to reserve one of our Strykr 700 lumen new generation LED light systems contact Eric at Slippery Pig on Central Ave. BD will be there by 6:30, the demo lights are limited so make sure to reserve one as soon as possible.

Phone:
    602-263-5143
    Marty

mtbr member
    this is a good time!!!

i went to the one last friday night at the comp loops and the weather was great.

slippery pig had some BBQ afterwards, and it hit the spot.

if I didn't have ASU football tix, i'd be out there again.

CR
    Maah Daah Hey