Vitamin Bike Added

Mormon to National tomorrow afternoon anyone?

Oddball time of day but I work tomorrow (Saturday) and (should) get off just after 3 in the afternoon and was thinking of doing an up mormon to the saddle and down Natty if anyone's interested. My target time is 3:45PM but may get trapped at work until later. If anyone's interested shoot me a message. Happy weekend.
    Keep the rubber side down

mtbr member
    I won't be there, but I am enjoying your avatar. (I live in NOPHO)

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBCanuck View Post
    Oddball time of day but I work tomorrow (Saturday) and (should) get off just after 3 in the afternoon and was thinking of doing an up mormon to the saddle and down Natty if anyone's interested. My target time is 3:45PM but may get trapped at work until later. If anyone's interested shoot me a message. Happy weekend.
    My bike is in the shop, but it should be done in the morning. I missed my usual Friday fix, so I am in for an afternoon ride unless there are hang ups with the fix.

Vitamin Bike Added
    Hey boys, I forgot I will have my dog with me at at work today so I can't actually get to SOMO this afternoon. Might try to ride that route Sunday afternoon or Monday morning instead.

Vitamin Bike Added
    RE the avatar...I'ts just a little slice of heaven I like to share with you guys. I just call it 'happiness'.