Just Joshin' ya!

Monstercross Experiment Fail

After a few months of riding a Voodoo Nakisi Monstercross frame as a singlespeed, I quickly found out why my fat arse needs a dedicated SS MTB Frame and not a cross frame that accepts fatties. The top tube buckled on me when I hit a step up at FINS. Hopefully the Karate Monkey frame I ordered will be more durable.

I am not sure what to do with the frame. No room on the wall to hang it up and I can't recycle it since it is steel. Any of you welding types out there want it? It's of no use to me. PM if you are interested. It is a 54 cm frame.

Joshua
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Monstercross Experiment Fail-nakisi.jpg  

Monstercross Experiment Fail-top-tub.jpg  

What do we want? TIME TRAVEL! When do want it? THAT'S IRRELEVANT!

bland
    You should at least e-bay the fork.

Ahhh the pain....
    jeebus...that's impressive...
    Your limits are both physical and mental. Suffering will help you find and overcome both.
    http://onegear-ray.blogspot.com/

mtbr member
    I attended a race with my son last year at White tanks. A racer walked off the course carrying his bike. It was in two pieces. Both top and down tubes severed four inches from the head tube. I walked over and took a look, and learned it too was a voo doo frame (aluminum). Are voo doo frames known to have catastrophic failure?
    RAM speed: UP, UP, and away....!

Just Joshin' ya!
    Probably no more than Gary Fisher or any other brand. Probably just a coincidence........
    What do we want? TIME TRAVEL! When do want it? THAT'S IRRELEVANT!