Thread: Monday in Flag

mtbr member

New question here. Monday in Flag

Thanks to Rockman's reference my daughter will be spending the day at a camp. I already spent a day riding around Shultz and I think I found some good trails to bring my beginner wife with on. Because she is new and her fitness level needs improvement I was wondering if I can pay someone to shuttle us to the top. I don't want to burn her out on a four mile climb. I plan on taking her around some trails at the top first and the we can enjoy a nice finishing ride back down Shultz creek.

Thanks for viewing,
    Jason

mtbr member
    I'm glad that ref worked out. Here's an option. You could drive to Schultz Tank yourself and then climb back up to get the car while wifey continues on the paved pathway two miles to Late for the Train. An iced coffee for her and 30 min of climbing for you Win Win.

banned
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by x.Jason View Post
    Thanks to Rockman's reference my daughter will be spending the day at a camp. I already spent a day riding around Shultz and I think I found some good trails to bring my beginner wife with on. Because she is new and her fitness level needs improvement I was wondering if I can pay someone to shuttle us to the top. I don't want to burn her out on a four mile climb. I plan on taking her around some trails at the top first and the we can enjoy a nice finishing ride back down Shultz creek.

Thanks for viewing,
    Jason
    Hey Jason, I may be heading up there this week.
    What are the trails that you found?
    Thanks.
    Dennis

mtbr member
    Thanks again rockman. That actually sounds like a good idea, wife rides are usually slow and I never reach my burn.

AzMntBkr1- I used no maps, I just went and rode the trails. I only know of shultz creek because of a sign. At shultz tank there is a big sign with a map and interesting info about the area. If your here tomorrow and ready to roll at 10am your welcome to join us. We will be moving slow and probably stopping a lot though.