Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Mesa vs Estrella bike park

752 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Hardluckhero 
#1 ·
I've only been out to the Mesa park so curious on people's opinions who have been to both how the Estrella park compares...

#2 ·
They are quite different, Mesa park has quite a bit more as far as a small skills practice area, a kiddie pump track and a small pump track, the trails have quite a bit from small rollers to tables to gaps, it is really set up nicely for skills progression. Mesa has a couple of ramadas and is maintained by the city. Estrella is smaller, has a long winding pump track next to the 2 main horse shoe jump line runs an inner and outer and is maintained by volunteers I think. I think Estrella has plans for more building too. Both are fun, and there are things I like about both. Disclaimer I live in Mesa and it's a 10 min drive compared to an hour drive, the only reason I've been to Estrella park is because I had other business on the west side and brought my bike a couple of times.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.