mtbr member
    Aug 2009

Low Pressure Shock/Fork Pump ...

Hey, I'm in search of a low pressure shock/fork pump for a Rockshox WC. I end up putting in less than 50 pounds and would like something more accurate with small increments on the dial. Anybody know who makes one?

Thanks!

Kathleen in AZ
    I found one on-line a few years ago for use on my White Bros forks which needed about 15 lbs of air pressure. I will look it up when I get home. If it goes up to 50, you are welcome to it as I have gotten ride of those forks and no longer need to pump.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtGurl View Post
    I found one on-line a few years ago for use on my White Bros forks which needed about 15 lbs of air pressure. I will look it up when I get home. If it goes up to 50, you are welcome to it as I have gotten ride of those forks and no longer need to pump.
    That would be awesome!!

I'm doing a fork service tonight and would love to scoop it up to get an accurate reading of where I need to be for the right sag.

Muchas Gracias!!

....just cruisin through
    If DG can't find that pump, Fish at Cactus bike has one (probably not for sale). I think he made it. It is basically a syringe with a pressure gauge on it. He pumped me up for free
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here are just a few of the key ingredients: dynamite, pole vaulting, laughing gas, choppers.....

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    You can just use a nice low pressure gage on any fork/shock pump, I used a nice 3" 50 psi gage in 1/4 lbs incriments and used a Y fitting I made and added it to my pump, ....now I have two gages on my suspension pump , I added a gate valve and just chose which one I am going to use at the time .

I had the gage , but you can get them at Granger and or off the internet .

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Sport Chalet had two diff ones taht would do pressures under 50lb. PB has their version that Ive used a couple times and its got better markings than the topeak if I remember right.. I wheeled my bike right in Sport Chalet once and pumped pressure in and then left.. You gotta test em