mtbr member
    Feb 2008

Live in North Phoenix (NoPho) between Scottsdale and 7th Avenue, and Northern to Joma

Live between Scottsdale and 7th Avenue, and Northern to Jomax? This is where this community meets for club, group, family, and fun rides. Share where you are going and when you will be there on our page. But remember, no politics, no religion, no opinions, or your yanked. Just bike rides of all types. This page can serve as a launching pad for huge things to come for cyclists off all types in NoPho. We have some of the greatest roads and trails in our backyard. Lets spread the cycling culture in NoPho, by sharing the love and letting someone new know when and where you, your buddies, or your families go for a ride and let someone join in!! The page can also be a resource for countless other cycling events in NoPho from school charity rides, to impromptu alley cat races. Lets show this city that the cycling culture in our side of town is alive and well, lets show them that we are a HUGE cycling community that is willing to help our two wheeled brothers and sisters build a healthy sustainable NoPho bike intra-system.

https://www.facebook.com/NoPhoBikes

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Im right at the cutoff on Jomax but sounds good to me

Meatbomb
    Quote Originally Posted by like2bike View Post
    Live between Scottsdale and 7th Avenue]
    Is that the city of scottsdale or scottsdale road?

mtbr member
    Damn, I am east of Scottsdale rd so I cant be part of the club. Maybe we should start one ENoPhoBikes (East of North Phoenix Bikes)

mtbr member
    May 2012
    I live too far north to be considered in this group. I must be in far north Phoenix.

mtbr member
    I am at jomax and I-17th, the tip of NoPho

mtbr member
    I am in Metalaficionodo's neighborhood, just north of him on the side of this sonoran preserve hills.

mtbr member
    I live in Arrowhead by 75th ave and am starting my own gang- West Siiiidde! So if we are riding say T100 and I meet a NoPho do we have to rumble? If I end up moving to the Jomax area (a real possiblity in the next 6-12 months) do I have to be jumped in to your hood?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cstem View Post
    I live in Arrowhead by 75th ave and am starting my own gang- West Siiiidde! So if we are riding say T100 and I meet a NoPho do we have to rumble? If I end up moving to the Jomax area (a real possiblity in the next 6-12 months) do I have to be jumped in to your hood?
    You have to ran over five hikers to join our Jomax gang.