mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Little Elden Trail Restoration in the Schultz Burn area this weekend

June 18th Little Elden Trail restoration

Help Flagstaff Biking Organization and the US Forest Service to begin repairing the trails that were damaged by the Schultz Fire and subsequent flooding. We will be reestablishing tread and creating drainage to hopefully preserve the Little Elden Trail. Once this trail is brought back “up to code” it will be ready to be reopened! (At the approval of the Forest Supervisor…)

Please make some time to do your part in this monumental process of re-opening trails in the Schultz Burn area.

We will be meeting on Elden Springs Road, just north of Silver Saddle Road on the left side of Highway 89 A. Drive in a couple of miles on this low-clearance dirt road to the meeting location, which will be marked. Coffee will be served between 8:00 and 8:30 am. Safety talk and trail work begins at 8:30 am. Work concludes around 12:30 and lunch will be served at 1:00 pm.

Click here for more info: http://flagstaffbiking.org/2011/06/1...-this-weekend/

For more information on this trail day event, contact: trails@flagstaffbiking.org

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    I would be there but I'm hanging with my lil princess and we may be doing our first back pack excursion this weekend. I hope some peeps show up to get these trails back in order. Big ups to FBO!

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    BUMP!

This is your big chance to help get trails re-opened in the Schultz Burn AND get free Fratelli's Pizza!

See you all there!