mtbr member

Labor Day Weekend Shredding Pics

Got some pics posted up on www.cactusbikepinetop.com. Click on the Labor Day Weekend banner on the top of the front page to access the gallery.

On a side note...

To whoever has been building up on Candy...

I think some of the stuff you have done up there is fantastic. There are some key reroutes that you have taken which really do the trail a great benefit as the old lines were not ideal. Also, the wooden berm on the first hard right turn on Aline is great. The big concern is those infamous cheese wedges. I understand is is part of the progression as a builder and a rider to learn not to build those. It is like putting a speed bump in the middle of the I-10. Please, for the love of god, do not put cheese wedge jumps on sections of trail where riders are easily in excess of 35-40mph at all times. These are very dangerous, and they are not fun at all unless you are going very slow. The trail that you built them on used to be great for beginners and experts alike. Now, beginners can't ride it and experts don't want to ride it. Again, thank you for the work you have put into maintaining trails, but please use some thought before getting all gung-ho with the shovels.

Swamp Thaang Groupie
    Great pics Joey! You guys were sending it!

!@#$%&!
    Can't view on my phone. Need flash. I'll have to wait til I get home.

"No Clue Crew"
    Nice photos!!!.............Drew

mtbr member
    awesome photo's, Joey. Thanks!

Shred...it's the new drug
    Sweet pics...if you tap the next button fast enough it's almost like a mini movie. the conditions looked epic!