Thread: KC results?

How much further ???

KC results?

Any word on this? I dont know how long this typically takes and I know its busy with the holidays and all. Just curious.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did." Mark Twain

mtbr member
    we had originally had this contracted overseas to get a good price on the compiling of results, but they sorted them alphabetical by last name. That made me last. Those responsible have been sacked.

Currently attempting to convert the times into quantum numbers in order to do a regression analysis to help decide which times are "best" from a qualitative point of view.

How much further ???
    Yeah contracting work overseas is never a long term solution.

In all honesty let me know if I can help. Waiting another weeks isnt the issue. I just know people get busy and I sit here in front of a computer all day.
    Ive actually started to think about a mobile app for AES results. You could load a file with those registered riders and utilizing the voice recognition software could add additional riders before the race and simply hit a "start" button which takes the current time stamp as the start time. Upon a rider completing the course you could click a button that says "record ride" at which point the rider would state his/her name and the software would locate said rider and using the current time stamp calculate the ride duration and sort the riders in ascending order. You could then email your self the results or post directly to the web.

See this is the **** I think about when Im not riding. Its painfully clear why I need to ride now isnt it
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did." Mark Twain

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Douger-1 View Post
    Yeah contracting work overseas is never a long term solution.

In all honesty let me know if I can help. Waiting another weeks isnt the issue. I just know people get busy and I sit here in front of a computer all day.
    Ive actually started to think about a mobile app for AES results. You could load a file with those registered riders and utilizing the voice recognition software could add additional riders before the race and simply hit a "start" button which takes the current time stamp as the start time. Upon a rider completing the course you could click a button that says "record ride" at which point the rider would state his/her name and the software would locate said rider and using the current time stamp calculate the ride duration and sort the riders in ascending order. You could then email your self the results or post directly to the web.

See this is the **** I think about when Im not riding. Its painfully clear why I need to ride now isnt it
    wow, yeah. you desperately need to do FotP on Friday. It'll help cloud your mind.

it is rumored that results could be posted as early as tonight.

Ahhh the pain....
    sumpin' tells me Mr. Brown lost the sign-in sheet after his 8th beer.
    Your limits are both physical and mental. Suffering will help you find and overcome both.
    http://onegear-ray.blogspot.com/

mtbr member
    it was sitting under a rock and it flew away in to the dessert,
    damn it, now we will never know who is the best-est