Thread: JRA in Bootleg

mtbr member

JRA in Bootleg

JRA was in Bootleg this past weekend and threw down like champs!
    BOOTLEG=GNAR x's 20!
    For those who have ridden there you know what im talkin about....for those who haven't, take all the tech trails in Phoenix, make the rocks super sharp, add a lot of exsposure, and sprinkle some Crack on it and you've just mixed yourself up a serving a Bootleg. Get some and bring yer armour. Oh, and a first aid kit comes in handy as well....ahem....helimech....cough cough

mtbr member
    What?? No pix of said carnage??? Tease.
    "Pour water in the tea pot and it becomes the tea pot. Be water my friend." - Bruce Lee

mtbr member
    Yep a little black & blue and still bleeding but nothing to major. The gang had alot of runs on some awesome trails. Upper ginger is the sh!!!t. You guys tore up the 30 footer and the gap jumps. The expert class needs to watch out for us when that race comes upon us. The night ride down boyscout was fun.
    I feel sorry for the hotel maid with 7 guys in there stinking that place up.
    Can't wait for the next time, hopefully I won't crash.
    Bad ass A.P.B went chainless.
    Goatcamp next!!!!!!!! Later.
    JRA

mtbr member
    Heal up, GC is Sat!

Jumping sounds fun I'll need to get a big bike soon.

mtbr member
    Oh dude, you should get a big bike man! Your already fast on the downs, on a big bike you'd tear it up. Talk to Helimech, he's got a large RMX frame for sale and might be able to sort you out with some other bits to get it started.

Monte Su Bici Maldita
    Aye, tis a fun trip!! I'm am definitely looking forward to the race.

APB hooked me up with some footage from the road gap:

Lostboyz, Hari, Lostboyz, Hari, Me, CDub, Me (in order of Appearance):
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76710104597422

More Video from the 30' gap jump will be added as I receive it.
    '06 Specialized Demo 8 II * '10 Specialized Pitch Pro * '09 Haro Steel Reserve * '70's Guerciotti SS

mtbr member
    Hey mtnbykr06 did you get the higher quality vid that I sent you had to break it down due e mail size and I wasn't out there when you guys were doing the gap Jump Sorry no vid of that. Next time will helmet camera up and going so should get some good vid of the practice runs.

Monte Su Bici Maldita
    No, didn't get the higher quality one. Just got the one that was lower quality. Might still be in transit. Helmet cam sounds like a great idea. Bring a laptop if you have one, that way we can upload the video, and see about different lines we didn't see before.
    '06 Specialized Demo 8 II * '10 Specialized Pitch Pro * '09 Haro Steel Reserve * '70's Guerciotti SS

Monte Su Bici Maldita
    And we almost forgot!! We have to give it up to Hari for having the balls to ride down the Downhill trails at night!! That was f'n insane.