mtbr member
    Oct 2005

jav then national

anyone up for javelina up, national up to the saddle, back down and maybe a quick up mormon up then down national loop before heading back to the lot (48th st)? chongoman?

1030 fip and off. approx.

AKA Sherrif Moe Gnarpiao
    Dude, come do Goat Camp Saturday. Save South Mountain for Sunday when all the hikers will be watching the Superbowl.

And don't tell me you're gonna choose football over riding
    JRA

We de MAMMY NUNS!
    Quote Originally Posted by pwrtrainer
    anyone up for javelina up, national up to the saddle, back down and maybe a quick up mormon up then down national loop before heading back to the lot (48th st)? chongoman?

Sunday?
    I've nothing to add....

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    sorry. saturday up national...road ride sunday up to bv parking lot and back

goat camp is out for a while because of the goddamn drive and the fact that my weekend rides are all turning into prerides. you should see what landon has planned for racing. doesnt even have a road bike yet and he wants to do road races. something like 18 races this year.

goat camp was fun but i need to be able to allocate a whole day for that one. damn drive alone is an hour not to mention the post ride gorging.

riding instead of superbowl its once a year and my excuse to eat potato chips and drink good beer. wait thats 24HITOP

I am Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by pwrtrainer

I'm planning on the long haul to the goat camp tommorow. sure you can't make it??