Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 100 of 105
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: June Bug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,672

    James Clayton out on parole in AZ?

    James Clayton, nortorious bike thief, may now be out on parole in Maricopa County, Arizona, after serving time in a Texas prison.
    Background in Texas:
    Police say James Clayton befriended – then ripped off – many Austin bicyclists
    Bike Thief Draws Four-Year Sentence

    I understand that he ran the same scam in Arizona prior to coming to Austin, TX. This guy is a classic sociopath, so remember his face (mug shot is on his "facebook" page below and in the first article above) and lock up your bikes!

    Clayton, James R
    DOB: 02/19/1967
    Inmate # 266082
    James Clayton shows up in a search of the Arizona Department of Corrections inmate locator.
    Looks like he was processed through their system and is out on parole. Check out his AZ Dept. of Corrections "facebook" page.

    As of 9/28/2011 his status is "community supervision"

    Release Type: Administrative
    For inmates with a date of offense on/after January 1, 1994, a term of community supervision imposed by the committing court which shall be served consecutively to the actual period of imprisonment. Upon release on the Earned Release Credit Date or Sentence Expiration Date, the inmate shall serve approximately 15% of the imposed sentence under supervision. Inmates with concurrent sentences shall serve the longest community supervision term imposed. Inmates with consecutive sentences shall serve each community supervision term imposed consecutively upon release from ADC custody.
    Last edited by June Bug; 10-20-2011 at 02:47 PM. Reason: add link and text edit

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Centurion_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    734
    Thanks for the heads up.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: AzMtbeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    91
    Don't worry Karma is a biotch.
    Check out some great MTB gear @ www.evomo.com

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: June Bug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,672
    For those of you who followed the James Clayton saga, he has died of natural causes (probably some form of cardiac arrest) on Christmas Eve. The reporter who originally covered the story here in Austin, TX confirmed that a James Clayton, age 44, died on Dec. 24th in Maricopa County, AZ.
    RIP, James.

  5. #5
    It's a slugfest!
    Reputation: Silver_Slug's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    742
    Thanks for the update June. I have some weird feelings going on inside right now. I have read about this guy in the past. Before I read your update, I had clicked in on the mug shot. In my mind I was thinking something like "Ok...this guy looks pretty smooth...we need to setup some kind of controlled "sting" operation to test how well he was rehabilitated."

    Then I scroll down to find out he died.

    So now I'm feeling a little awkward inside and I suppose I should say RIP and give him the benefit of doubt.

    (but I can't stop thinking about setting up that sting.....)

    -SS
    "I've got nothing to hoard...."

  6. #6
    I am Walt
    Reputation: waltaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,716
    Interesting to see the post from October, directly above the post reporting his death...
    Ride more; post less...

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    8,093
    I hope he made his peace before he went. Obviously a scumbag on some level, I prefer to have some faith that he was on the right track after this (his 3rd conviction?).


    Yep, mixed feelings here too. He really ****ed up the Austin race scene for a bit there.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Centurion_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    734
    People are born, they live, and they die. It's how you live your life that determines how or even if you will be remembered. James Clayton will be remembered by many as Inmate # 266082....a bicycle thief.
    Last edited by Centurion_; 12-30-2011 at 09:59 AM.

  9. #9
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,868
    Quote Originally Posted by CharacterZero View Post
    I hope he made his peace before he went. Obviously a scumbag on some level, I prefer to have some faith that he was on the right track after this (his 3rd conviction?).
    Wow, that's a sh|tload of faith.

  10. #10
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    221
    Sucks to be judged by people you dont even know

  11. #11
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,868
    Sucks even more to be a scumbag thief warranting people's judgement.

  12. #12
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    Sucks even more to be a scumbag thief warranting people's judgement.
    He obviously suffered, so quick to judge before walking in his shoes.

  13. #13
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    He obviously suffered
    Not sure how you came to the conclusion he suffered but I certainly hope he did. Although it was certainly not enough.

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,205
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    Not sure how you came to the conclusion he suffered but I certainly hope he did. Although it was certainly not enough.
    Been waiting all day for Mike to respond. Didn't disappoint.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  15. #15
    Bloodied but Unbowed
    Reputation: DesertCrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
    Been waiting all day for Mike to respond. Didn't disappoint.
    While few enjoy Mike's entertaining posts more than I, waiting all day, in these riding conditions? Dude, you're like what maybe 2 minutes from some great trails? Ride, my friend, ride like the wind! Free thine self!

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Centurion_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    He obviously suffered, so quick to judge before walking in his shoes.
    Mike ain;t judging sheeit. Our criminal justice system allready did that. At least 3 times that we know of. And...what. You think he only stole 3 times? Wanna buy a bridge?

    And yes Big Mike. Go out and ride and fee thyself and all of that. Just remember....never let your bike out of your sight when it's out of your locked garage. (And even then it ain't completely safe). There are others, many as yet unconvicted, who would love to sell your bike for drug money.

  17. #17
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    Not sure how you came to the conclusion he suffered but I certainly hope he did. Although it was certainly not enough.
    Convicted multiple times.....Time spent in jail.....heart attack at such a young age....prolly due to drugs and alcohol.....is suffering to me bro.

  18. #18
    It's a slugfest!
    Reputation: Silver_Slug's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    742
    I just hope Mr. Clayton was rehabilitated, and can look back on his life and understand the comments posted here.
    Last edited by Silver_Slug; 01-01-2012 at 12:23 PM. Reason: direction of thread.
    "I've got nothing to hoard...."

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,205
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertCrawler View Post
    While few enjoy Mike's entertaining posts more than I, waiting all day, in these riding conditions? Dude, you're like what maybe 2 minutes from some great trails? Ride, my friend, ride like the wind! Free thine self!
    Just got back from breaking wind.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  20. #20
    Bloodied but Unbowed
    Reputation: DesertCrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
    Just got back from breaking wind.
    Awesome. Great day for it! I rode yesterday and won't get to ride again until Monday.

    Are we off topic? Golly. Sorry folks, please, return to your whatever it was you were doing.

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Centurion_ View Post
    People are born, they live, and they die. It's how you live your life that determines how or even if you will be remembered. James Clayton will be remembered by many as Inmate # 266082....a bicycle thief.
    Unless you personally knew the guy, all you know is a little about what is probably the worst thing he did in his life. I'd be confident the guy probably did lots of good things during his life, and was loved dearly by many people.

    It amazes me that so many people are willing to judge someone based on the worst thing they ever did while completely ignoring the fact that the person did lots of good things also.

    And for God's sake, the guy was stealing bikes. Sure, it's an ******* thing to do... but to wish he died a painful death... to wish he suffered? The guy went to prison for 4 years, he paid.

  22. #22
    Huffy Rider
    Reputation: motochick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,391
    Quote Originally Posted by alleygrinder View Post
    Unless you personally knew the guy, all you know is a little about what is probably the worst thing he did in his life. I'd be confident the guy probably did lots of good things during his life, and was loved dearly by many people.

    It amazes me that so many people are willing to judge someone based on the worst thing they ever did while completely ignoring the fact that the person did lots of good things also.

    And for God's sake, the guy was stealing bikes. Sure, it's an ******* thing to do... but to wish he died a painful death... to wish he suffered? The guy went to prison for 4 years, he paid.
    Ever had your bike stolen?

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Centurion_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    734
    Funny. When a thief is alive, he's an a hole. A "classic sociopath."

    Then...when he dies, all of a sudden he was "a good man until he stole a bike"..."he prolly suffered a lot"..."what if he has a kid out there who maybe someday will get on the internet and read all this stuff..."
    All of a sudden now that he's dead he is deserving of an attitude none of you had for him when he was alive?

    We all are going to die. It won't make us any better than we were when we were alive. The guy was a bicycle thief. Now he is a dead bicycle thief. Not my judgement....the judgment of the courts. If he changed his life around well...good for him.

    As for the gospel of the silver slug well.....The Gospel I'm acquainted with is that ALL men are sinners. Every one of us. Living a good life is cool. It's what we are called to do. But even the very best of us...including all Christians...are sinners.

    According to the Gospel, our salvation is through Jesus Christ. That's true for Charles Manson, for Ghandi, for you and for me. And it is equally true for bicycle thief..

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,205
    Quote Originally Posted by motochick View Post
    Ever had your bike stolen?
    Nobody deserves to die because they stole a bike. There, I said it.

    (And yes, I've had two bikes stolen. I've wanted to "kill" both the MFers who did it. Did they deserve to be punished? Yep. Die? Nope.)
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Centurion_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    734
    Only...he didn't die because he stole a bike(s). Nobody killed him because he stole a bike(s).

    He died of natural causes.

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Centurion_ View Post
    Only...he didn't die because he stole a bike(s). Nobody killed him because he stole a bike(s).

    He died of natural causes.
    Not according to some.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,205
    Quote Originally Posted by motochick View Post
    He stole bikes as a way of life. He ONLY got caught and convicted 3 times. He ONLY served 4 tiny years after getting caught twice before! The ONLY reason he isn't still stealing bikes, is, well.......
    What kind of punishment did he deserve?
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  28. #28
    Huffy Rider
    Reputation: motochick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,391
    He stole bikes as a way of life. He ONLY got caught and convicted 3 times. He ONLY served 4 tiny years after getting caught twice before! The ONLY reason he isn't still stealing bikes, is, well.......

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Centurion_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    734
    Originally Posted by Centurion
    He died of natural causes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
    Not according to some.
    Just reread the thread. Am I missing something? The only info I've read is that..."he died of natural causes, probably a heart attack."

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Centurion_ View Post
    Just reread the thread. Am I missing something? The only info I've read is that..."he died of natural causes, probably a heart attack."
    Some feel he deserved to die because he stole bikes.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  31. #31
    banned
    Reputation: traildoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Centurion_ View Post
    Just reread the thread. Am I missing something? The only info I've read is that..."he died of natural causes, probably a heart attack."
    C:

    Be careful when trying to read CO's posts, everything he says is sarcastic, he will come up with some of the most stupid replies to many posters POV. Your life experience has been totally different than his so understanding where he is coming from is difficult unless you understand his sarcastic nature.

    TD

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,205
    Quote Originally Posted by traildoc View Post
    C:

    Be careful when trying to read CO's posts, everything he says is sarcastic, he will come up with some of the most stupid replies to many posters POV. Your life experience has been totally different than his so understanding where he is coming from is difficult unless you understand his sarcastic nature.

    TD
    Happy NY TD. (And you don't' know the first thing about my "life experience" so don't assume you know where I am coming from. K?)
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Centurion_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    734
    Understood, TD. I often utilize sarcasm and irony myself, but I usually try not to change the facts of the issue I'm addressing. Guess that's why I missed it.

    At any rate, Happy New Year, John. I hope 2012 is a good one for you.

  34. #34
    banned
    Reputation: traildoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
    Happy NY TD. (And you don't' know the first thing about my "life experience" so don't assume you know where I am coming from. K?)
    Come on CO you can do better than that. Hopefully Happy New Year Back to You and the rest of the Mountain Bike Community in MTBR Land. Thanks to all who have provided many hours of entertainment and enlightenment on the Arizonia Family Forum.

    TD

  35. #35
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
    Been waiting all day for Mike to respond. Didn't disappoint.
    Glad I could enlighten your day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Slug View Post
    I'm still not sure where people like BigOmike fit in. They take the Lords name in vain a lot, but they sure are funny to listen to.
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
    Nobody deserves to die because they stole a bike. There, I said it.
    I don't have any problem with dead thieves. Except for some rare circumstances I don't care what they stole or why they stole it. There's no place in society for their ilk.

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation: twowheelsdown2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    He obviously suffered, so quick to judge before walking in his shoes.
    Sounds like maybe God did the judging? Maybe God knew he hadn't reformed and decided it was time to take him out?

    Most likely though, it was probably bidOmike's fault for holding him down and shooting him full of meth and pouring alcohol down his throat. Shame on him

    After all, what is the chance that the guy did all that crap to himself.

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    232
    May he as well as all bike thiefs burn in Hell.

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation: twowheelsdown2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,074
    Quote Originally Posted by RBrady View Post
    May he as well as all bike thiefs burn in Hell.
    He might have went to this place:

    Guy gets to Hell, and he sees nothing but gorgeous women sitting around on beer kegs, so he rushes right in.

    He's dancing around all happy, when another bloke say's "I don't know what you're so happy about? All the kegs have holes in the bottom and the women don't"

  39. #39
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    221
    Wow, still cant believe the hate and the judgement of someone who obviously led an addicted and conflicted life.

    Hopefully BigOmike never suffers with addiction or any other demons....and a bike thieve is just a thieve...just cause he stole a bike don't make him any worse for what he do...

  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    527
    lets not sugar coat it just because he died. The dude was a dick and now he died. Everyone carry-on, one less reason to worry about your bike about....
    and the lurker returns to the dark corner

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation: twowheelsdown2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    Wow, still cant believe the hate and the judgement of someone who obviously led an addicted and conflicted life.

    Hopefully BigOmike never suffers with addiction or any other demons....and a bike thieve is just a thieve...just cause he stole a bike don't make him any worse for what he do...
    And to me, thieves in particular are scum. Not quite in the realm of murderers or rapists, but scum nonetheless.

    Things he did were HIS choices. He could have sought help, and he could have chose not to be a scumbag.

    Some people choose to be scumbags and just are. Not everyone has an excuse like "my dad drank" "my mom was a whore" etc, etc. Everyone wants to blame someone else for their behavior. Many times a persons behavior is just that "their personal behavior".

    Lets not hold anyone accountable anymore, there always has to be a reason that it wasn't their fault.

  42. #42
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by ttocs View Post
    lets not sugar coat it just because he died. The dude was a dick and now he died. Everyone carry-on, one less reason to worry about your bike about....
    Did you know him personally? How do you know he was a dick?

  43. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5
    Never heard of him.

  44. #44
    mtbr member
    Reputation: twowheelsdown2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    Did you know him personally? How do you know he was a dick?
    Some guy walks up, punches you in the face, kicks the crap out of you and takes your wallet.

    But hey, did you know him personally? How do you know he's a dick?

  45. #45
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by twowheelsdown2002 View Post
    And to me, thieves in particular are scum. Not quite in the realm of murderers or rapists, but scum nonetheless.

    Things he did were HIS choices. He could have sought help, and he could have chose not to be a scumbag.

    Some people choose to be scumbags and just are. Not everyone has an excuse like "my dad drank" "my mom was a whore" etc, etc. Everyone wants to blame someone else for their behavior. Many times a persons behavior is just that "their personal behavior".

    Lets not hold anyone accountable anymore, there always has to be a reason that it wasn't their fault.
    did I ever say not to hold him accountable, did I....DID I?????? I said that he probably suffered enough for the lifestyle choices he made.

  46. #46
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by twowheelsdown2002 View Post
    Some guy walks up, punches you in the face, kicks the crap out of you and takes your wallet.

    But hey, did you know him personally? How do you know he's a dick?
    one in every crowd

  47. #47
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    Wow, still cant believe the hate and the judgement of someone who obviously led an addicted and conflicted life.

    Hopefully BigOmike never suffers with addiction or any other demons....and a bike thieve is just a thieve...just cause he stole a bike don't make him any worse for what he do...
    It's probably a good thing he neve broke into my house. If he had the authorities would have been the least of his worries. it's def a better world with forgiving people in it like yourself Buggy. Remember opinions are like aszholes. Everyone has one

  48. #48
    mtbr member
    Reputation: twowheelsdown2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    one in every crowd
    Go buy the guy some flowers to put on his grave then.

    Pass around a "Miss You" card around the cycling community and get some signatures.

    Should make his day.

  49. #49
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    Hopefully BigOmike never suffers with addiction or any other demons....
    I choose not to make myself suffer with an addiction. See there? Personal choice. It's a wonderful thing but something no one want to have to answer to. James Clayton CHOSE to be scumbag.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    and a bike thieve is just a thieve...just cause he stole a bike don't make him any worse for what he do...
    Almost sounds as though you are saying just cause he stole a bike don't make him a bike thief.

    Quote Originally Posted by twowheelsdown2002 View Post
    Some people choose to be scumbags and just are. Not everyone has an excuse like "my dad drank" "my mom was a whore" etc, etc. Everyone wants to blame someone else for their behavior. Many times a persons behavior is just that "their personal behavior".
    Those aren't excuses for anything. Those are simply experiences. What you do while suffering through them and after is all that matters. This guy, whatever his "excuse" was a thief.

  50. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation: twowheelsdown2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,074
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    This guy, whatever his "excuse" was a thief.
    WAS, being the key word.

  51. #51
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    I choose not to make myself suffer with an addiction. See there? Personal choice. It's a wonderful thing but something no one want to have to answer to. James Clayton CHOSE to be scumbag.


    Almost sounds as though you are saying just cause he stole a bike don't make him a bike thief.


    Those aren't excuses for anything. Those are simply experiences. What you do while suffering through them and after is all that matters. This guy, whatever his "excuse" was a thief.


    Well people with the disease of addiction don't have a choice, they are powerless over the addiction. Its much more than him being a scumbag....and more to do with this being an incurable disease.

  52. #52
    mtbr member
    Reputation: twowheelsdown2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    Well people with the disease of addiction don't have a choice, they are powerless over the addiction. Its much more than him being a scumbag....and more to do with this being an incurable disease.
    Yeah, he did not choose to shoot meth into his veins.

    All he needed was someone to sit down in a group with him and sing Kumbaya.

    After all, "scumbag" is just a disease. Not his fault. The disease of "scumbag" is totally treatable. You simply check yourself into the local "Scumbag Treatment Center".

    Or, use the home version of the "Scumbag Treatment". Just use even more meth than you have already been using til your heart or brain explodes. Scumbag treatment complete.

  53. #53
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    Well people with the disease of addiction don't have a choice, they are powerless over the addiction.
    Addiction isn't a disease. It's something they've done to themselves on purpose. You don't get any, nor deserve any, sympathy for a self-induced affliction.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    Its much more than him being a scumbag....and more to do with this being an incurable disease.
    No, it's 100% about him being a scumbag. As a result of his CHOICE of addiction.

  54. #54
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    Addiction isn't a disease. It's something they've done to themselves on purpose. You don't get any, nor deserve any, sympathy for a self-induced affliction.


    No, it's 100% about him being a scumbag. As a result of his CHOICE of addiction.
    Sorry, the AMA states it's a disease. There is nothing self induced about being a addict. Its a chemical in-balance. Doubt he did any of this on purpose.

  55. #55
    mtbr member
    Reputation: twowheelsdown2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    Sorry, the AMA states it's a disease. There is nothing self induced about being a addict. Its a chemical in-balance. Doubt he did any of this on purpose.
    The AMA used to tell us to eat a "high carb, low fat" diet.

    Now half of America is diabetic.

    I'm sure they were all "accidental" bike thefts.

    He didn't mean to be a scumbag just like you don't mean to be a troll

  56. #56
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    Sorry, the AMA states it's a disease. There is nothing self induced about being a addict. Its a chemical in-balance. Doubt he did any of this on purpose.
    He CHOSE to use whatever product he was addicted to.
    He KNEW that that product could be addictive.
    Therefore he made the conscious CHOICE, on PURPOSE, that his use of that product was worth the risk of becoming addictive.

    He CHOSE to be an addict. That's just common sense no matter what overfunded government agency says of a condition.

  57. #57
    mtbr member
    Reputation: GR1822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    Sorry, the AMA states it's a disease.
    They say the same about fibromyalgia, still doesn't make it real.

  58. #58
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3
    FYI. Here's as much of the story as is known:

    My post count is too low to post a link, but go to austinontwowheels .com and there's a post on this.

  59. #59
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    Sorry, the AMA states it's a disease. There is nothing self induced about being a addict. Its a chemical in-balance. Doubt he did any of this on purpose.
    What?

    I'm sorry to hear he's dead.........of natural causes.

  60. #60
    EDR
    Reputation: eatdrinkride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,082
    Quote Originally Posted by GR1822 View Post
    They say the same about fibromyalgia, still doesn't make it real.
    You are a neuromuscular medical doctor?

    Here are some facts rather than regurgitated armchair opinion. And no, neither I or anybody I know suffers from the fake condition.

    Fibromyalgia misconceptions: Interview with a Mayo Clinic expert - MayoClinic.com

  61. #61
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    He CHOSE to use whatever product he was addicted to.
    He KNEW that that product could be addictive.
    Therefore he made the conscious CHOICE, on PURPOSE, that his use of that product was worth the risk of becoming addictive.

    He CHOSE to be an addict. That's just common sense no matter what overfunded government agency says of a condition.
    Just like you CHOOSE to be a total NITWIT on the subject of addiction

  62. #62
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by damicoaustin View Post
    FYI. Here's as much of the story as is known:

    My post count is too low to post a link, but go to austinontwowheels .com and there's a post on this.

    Gotta love the comments. nothing but a bunch of passive aggressive desk jockeys. Who makes fun of someone for buying an $8000 bike?

  63. #63
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    He CHOSE to use whatever product he was addicted to.
    He KNEW that that product could be addictive.
    Therefore he made the conscious CHOICE, on PURPOSE, that his use of that product was worth the risk of becoming addictive.

    He CHOSE to be an addict. That's just common sense no matter what overfunded government agency says of a condition.
    Just like you CHOOSE to be a total NITWIT on the subject of addiction
    Just so we are all clear on this you are taking the stance that he had absolutely no choice in using an addictive drug that he knew could, and probably would, become addictive? He was forced to take the drug? That's your stance?


  64. #64
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    Just so we are all clear on this you are taking the stance that he had absolutely no choice in using an addictive drug that he knew could, and probably would, become addictive? He was forced to take the drug? That's your stance?



    Wow, you are dim. Do you hang with Blatant?

  65. #65
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Centurion_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    734
    Originally posted by big0mike Just so we are all clear on this you are taking the stance that he had absolutely no choice in using an addictive drug that he knew could, and probably would, become addictive? He was forced to take the drug? That's your stance?

    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    Wow, you are dim. Do you hang with Blatant?


    Do we even know he was an addict? And is that really the point?

    More importantly...he chose to befriend people...worm his way into their confidence...so he could STEAL from them. Bad enough to be an addict (if indeed he was). So much worse to be a thieving addict.

    As for being dim for not mourning a bicycle thief.....Pretending he was a good guy now that he's dead...just because he's dead is your idea of "enlightenment?"
    Suddenly defending him and pretending he was a good guy jsimply because he is now dead? THAT is what's dim.

    Temps are warming up. Stop defending the indefensable, Buggy. Go out and ride.

  66. #66
    mtbr member
    Reputation: GR1822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,089
    Quote Originally Posted by eatdrinkride View Post
    You are a neuromuscular medical doctor?

    Here are some facts rather than regurgitated armchair opinion. And no, neither I or anybody I know suffers from the fake condition.

    Fibromyalgia misconceptions: Interview with a Mayo Clinic expert - MayoClinic.com
    I'm not any type of MD or DO. I didn't even graduate from college. I do know that not everything found on the internet is true though.
    All of my experience with people who have been diagnosed with fibromyagia are far from what the Mayo article describe.
    I'll edit my initial statment to this:
    Instead of fibromyagia as a whole being bunk, 99.999999% of people diagnosed with fibromyaglia are full of bunk.
    Kinda like although addiction may be classified as a disease, it doesn't mean every addict has the disease.

    I think chiropractors are quacks too.

  67. #67
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Centurion_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    734
    Nor does it mean that every drug abusing thief is in fact an addict. Some people do drugs because they like to do drugs. Either way...it's an expensive passtime. If you can't afford it...why not rip other people off so you CAN afford it, ay?.

    No sympathy here.....

    (I am done. All these posts about a dead thief (including mine) are a waste of time. The merlin calls....time to ride)

  68. #68
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    Wow, you are dim. Do you hang with Blatant?
    I'll take your lack of an answer to the question as confirmation that you are an imbecile. Like I needed anything further to confirm that...

    Sent from my Thunderbolt via Tapatalk

  69. #69
    Alive and Lurkin'
    Reputation: Jibro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    597
    Food for thought:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails James Clayton out on parole in AZ?-theory.jpg  

    Pumpin & Pimpin

  70. #70
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jdp1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14
    B o o h o o.

  71. #71
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    628
    Since he's essentially been deemed a saint by some, all I have to say is;
    Great, so I'm going to have to chain my bike up in the afterlife too.

    have a nice day.
    My bike, Slayer 70

  72. #72
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by motochick View Post
    Ever had your bike stolen?
    It's a bike, get over it. People wanting people to suffer hellfire and death over what in in the long run is something very trivial is one of the things that makes this a bad world; actually, most of the world's suffering is probably caused by people wanting others to suffer terrible fates for what.........................? A bike? A better piece of land? Power?

    If only the world knew everything despicable or bad that you've done (oh, okay, you've never done anything that anyone thinks despicable ) - how is it that the bad thing you've done causes another to think you should die a terrible death as punishment?

    We're only here for a while, and no one is perfect. We should all take it a little easier on each other.

  73. #73
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,868
    Quote Originally Posted by alleygrinder View Post
    People wanting people to suffer hellfire and death over what in in the long run is something very trivial is one of the things that makes this a bad world
    Actually, what makes this place a bad world is all the scumbags wanting something for free. Something that's not theirs. Something that I work my ass off for. And something many people would be unable to replace if stolen.

    For some reason you, and many others, want to blame the victim for a natural reaction to the crime. There is ONE reason why everyone here has bad feelings towards this guy. He's a thief. If he wasn't no one would have a bad word to say about him. Hell, we probably wouldn't even know his name.

    Why get mad at us because we despise him and his actions? Why be upset because we are not saddened by his death? Keep your focus on the cause and fixing it, or completely removing it, and many of society's problems will go away.

    Quote Originally Posted by alleygrinder View Post
    We should all take it a little easier on each other.
    We should be MUCH harder on each other. If we were we wouldn't have as many criminals. The criminal justice system is mostly a joke so we have an abundance of criminals.

  74. #74
    Clyde on a mission!
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    719
    I'm not into "deserving to die for stealing bikes" or anything, but I'm glad to see he at least served jail time for his crimes.

    I live in Denmark. The danish police have publicly stated that they don't have the resources to look into bike thefts. They will stop you and fine you for riding without lights at night, but they haven't got the time to check the serial number of the bike to see if it's stolen.

    A while ago a guy was convicted of systematically stealing bikes and selling parts. Turned out that over the last 5 years he had stolen and sold at least 240 bikes. The police said his basement was set up like a professional workshop and storage, everything was very organized.

    The judge sentenced him to pay compensation to roughly 100 buyers who had been buying from him in good faith and ordered him to serve 160 hours of community service.

    I can't help feeling like an idiot for actually paying for my bike, apparently bikes are "finders-keepers", the police can't be bothered to look into bike thefts and even if you steal a shitload of bikes in a very organized way you only end up with a slap on the wrist.

    It's nice to see that at least in AZ people get jail time for stealing.

  75. #75
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,205
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    Actually, what makes this place a bad world is all the scumbags wanting something for free. Something that's not theirs. Something that I work my ass off for. And something many people would be unable to replace if stolen.

    For some reason you, and many others, want to blame the victim for a natural reaction to the crime. There is ONE reason why everyone here has bad feelings towards this guy. He's a thief. If he wasn't no one would have a bad word to say about him. Hell, we probably wouldn't even know his name.

    Why get mad at us because we despise him and his actions? Why be upset because we are not saddened by his death? Keep your focus on the cause and fixing it, or completely removing it, and many of society's problems will go away.


    We should be MUCH harder on each other. If we were we wouldn't have as many criminals. The criminal justice system is mostly a joke so we have an abundance of criminals.
    Agreed. I say revoke somebody's license the first speeding ticket they get. Jay walk? Chop off their left foot. Dog off leash? Forced to eat Puppy Chow for a year. Deface public property? Public caning. Adultry? Death.

    That will teach us.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  76. #76
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,868
    How about a serious crime, Skinny. You joke about the little things trying to make light of my stance but does anyone really believe that Jared Loughner deserves to live? How about the drunk that plows into a minivan killing and entire family?

    Too many people today are alive simply because society doesn't want to solve the problem the only way it can be solved.

  77. #77
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,205
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    How about a serious crime, Skinny. You joke about the little things trying to make light of my stance but does anyone really believe that Jared Loughner deserves to live? How about the drunk that plows into a minivan killing and entire family?

    Too many people today are alive simply because society doesn't want to solve the problem the only way it can be solved.
    Speeding isn't a serious crime? How many accidents are caused by speeding drivers?

    My point is, who gets to decided what is a serious crime, and what is not? In the past, you've made statements that those who steal from others should be put to death? Is stealing a serious crime? If so, they I think my statement stands.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  78. #78
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
    Agreed. I say revoke somebody's license the first speeding ticket they get. Jay walk? Chop off their left foot. Dog off leash? Forced to eat Puppy Chow for a year. Deface public property? Public caning. Adultry? Death.

    That will teach us.
    You forgot dabbing and riding Single Speed bikes.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  79. #79
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle64 View Post
    You forgot dabbing and riding Single Speed bikes.
    Or tresspassing on somebody else's trail.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  80. #80
    Shovel Ready
    Reputation: Cycle64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
    Or tresspassing on somebody else's trail.
    Ha!
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

  81. #81
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
    Speeding isn't a serious crime? How many accidents are caused by speeding drivers?
    None. Accidents are caused by inept and careless drivers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
    In the past, you've made statements that those who steal from others should be put to death?
    Some, yes. All, no. The difference between larceny and speeding is larceny affects others. I drive 56 miles to & from work every day at 75. Never hurt anyone doing it. The second I steal a bike I'm affecting someone else.

    That's more important in my mind.

    Sent from my Thunderbolt via Tapatalk
    Last edited by big0mike; 01-09-2012 at 11:22 AM.

  82. #82
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,205
    You didn't answer my question: who gets to decide what is serious and what's not?

    Should somebody who commits adultry be put to death, as they are in some countries?
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  83. #83
    bland
    Reputation: m77ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,289
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    I drive 56 miles to & from work every day at 75. Never hurt anyone doing it.
    I bet somebody could make a pretty convincing argument that your choice to have a lifestyle that consumes this much gas is hurting people. Needlessly consuming fossil fuels that destroy the environment for our children, supporting extremist regimes that kill people to keep control of the oil flow, clogging up the 101 while I'm trying to get to bevmo, etc...

    Its all a matter of perspective.

  84. #84
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,777
    In for the save !
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  85. #85
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tmarkos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibro View Post
    Food for thought:
    Love his stuff.
    One of my favorites:
    "No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says: He is always convinced that it says what he means." GBS

  86. #86
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
    You didn't answer my question: who gets to decide what is serious and what's not?
    Certainly not either one of us. I'd kill everyone and you'd give everyone a slap on the wrist. We'd have to leave that up to the government. After all, they know what's best for us. They done a bang up job putting our income taxes to work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
    Should somebody who commits adultry be put to death, as they are in some countries?
    Again, that'd be up to the government. But, that's a tough one. The adulterer is definitely affecting another but they were both in a mutual relationship. My leaning is no because if you're with someone like that you kinda deserve it. It's not as though the thief and victim enter into a relationship and then the victim is pissed 'cause the thief turns out to be a thief.

    Quote Originally Posted by m77ranger View Post
    I bet somebody could make a pretty convincing argument that your choice to have a lifestyle that consumes this much gas is hurting people. Needlessly consuming fossil fuels that destroy the environment for our children
    I guess it all depends on how ridiculous you wanna get when defining HURT.

  87. #87
    bland
    Reputation: m77ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,289
    Do you write any of these at work Mike? Isn't that stealing time from your employer?

  88. #88
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
    You didn't answer my question: who gets to decide what is serious and what's not?

    Should somebody who commits adultry be put to death, as they are in some countries?
    Answer: The person who catches 'em!

    Personally, I'd cap someone over my bike (legal in TX), but not over a cheating wife - probably send a thank you note after the divorce finalized.

  89. #89
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,868
    Quote Originally Posted by m77ranger View Post
    Do you write any of these at work Mike? Isn't that stealing time from your employer?
    Keep rrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeaaaaaaaaccccccchhhhhhhiiiiiiiinnn nnnnnngggggggg...

  90. #90
    bland
    Reputation: m77ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,289
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    Keep rrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeaaaaaaaaccccccchhhhhhhiiiiiiiinnn nnnnnngggggggg...
    Seems like you're above your laws. Nice work.

  91. #91
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,868
    Not above laws. I just find it entertaining when people take my extreme stance on very bad people and try to turn EVERYTHING into as big of a deal.

    My argument is that the worst of the worst criminals should be executed.

    Skinny's retort is that jay walkers should have feet removed.

    Your retort is that you feel I'm stealing time from my employer so I should be punished (presumably by death) even though you have no idea if I am or am not stealing time.

    Both arguments are ridiculous attempts to make me seem like a complete extremist and completely ignore that there are degrees to EVERYTHING. Not everything should be punishable be death but a WHOLE LOT MORE things should be. And it should be SWIFT.

    I wish I could understand why there are so many spineless people that are afraid to execute people that have not, will not, and in all likelihood, never will provide anything positive for society outside of keeping law enforcement and mortuaries in business.

  92. #92
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,205
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    I guess it all depends on how ridiculous you wanna get when defining HURT.
    Hhmm, so suggesting somebody should die because he steals a bike is okay, but suggesting that wasting gas and polluting the air, therefore resulting in less resources and poor air quality for future generations is ridiclious?
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  93. #93
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,777
    Death Penalty for parking violations...... screw the friggen boot.

  94. #94
    bland
    Reputation: m77ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,289
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    My argument is that the worst of the worst criminals should be executed.

    Both arguments are ridiculous attempts to make me seem like a complete extremist and completely ignore that there are degrees to EVERYTHING. Not everything should be punishable be death but a WHOLE LOT MORE things should be. And it should be SWIFT.

    I wish I could understand why there are so many spineless people that are afraid to execute people that have not, will not, and in all likelihood, never will provide anything positive for society outside of keeping law enforcement and mortuaries in business.
    When I see people USING CAPS LOCK and talking about how they know WHO SHOULD LIVE OR DIE and at the end of the day want to KILL MORE PEOPLE using WORDS LIKE SPINELESS, my mind goes to extremist. I thought I saw a sparkle of crazy and was just trying to mine out some more. I'm all for justice but I don't like the idea of giving the government more authority over our lives especially when we have already killed innocent people with a flawed justice system.

  95. #95
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,205
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    Not above laws. I just find it entertaining when people take my extreme stance on very bad people and try to turn EVERYTHING into as big of a deal.

    My argument is that the worst of the worst criminals should be executed.

    Skinny's retort is that jay walkers should have feet removed.

    Your retort is that you feel I'm stealing time from my employer so I should be punished (presumably by death) even though you have no idea if I am or am not stealing time.

    Both arguments are ridiculous attempts to make me seem like a complete extremist and completely ignore that there are degrees to EVERYTHING. Not everything should be punishable be death but a WHOLE LOT MORE things should be. And it should be SWIFT.

    I wish I could understand why there are so many spineless people that are afraid to execute people that have not, will not, and in all likelihood, never will provide anything positive for society outside of keeping law enforcement and mortuaries in business.
    How about sharing with us a list of those you feel should be executed?
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  96. #96
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation: big0mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
    Hhmm, so suggesting somebody should die because he steals a bike is okay, but suggesting that wasting gas and polluting the air, therefore resulting in less resources and poor air quality for future generations is ridiclious?
    So we should all just kill ourselves since not one of us goes more than a few minutes or hours without harming someone or something in some ridiculous way.

    Quote Originally Posted by m77ranger View Post
    When I see people USING CAPS LOCK and talking about how they know WHO SHOULD LIVE OR DIE and at the end of the day want to KILL MORE PEOPLE using WORDS LIKE SPINELESS, my mind goes to extremist. I thought I saw a sparkle of crazy and was just trying to mine out some more. I'm all for justice but I don't like the idea of giving the government more authority over our lives especially when we have already killed innocent people with a flawed justice system.
    I don't use CAPS lock. I hold the SHIFT key down.

    I don't particularly like the idea of giving the government more power but I guarantee you more people have been harmed because the government didn't execute someone than has been executed in error.

    And, I'm sorry you dislike my words but people today are generally spineless. Our founding fathers would laugh at what a bunch of little b|tches we've become. Myself included in some instances...

    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
    How about sharing with us a list of those you feel should be executed?
    How about we start executing murders, rapists, child molesters, and everyone affiliated with a gang? I suspect just killing the gang bangers we'd see roughly a 70% drop in crime almost overnight.

    The downside is that most of the spineless crowd will argue that executing them would infringe on their rights to commit crime...

  97. #97
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,205
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    How about we start executing ... everyone affiliated with a gang? I suspect just killing the gang bangers we'd see roughly a 70% drop in crime almost overnight.

    The downside is that most of the spineless crowd will argue that executing them would infringe on their rights to commit crime...
    I can get behind this. Let's start with those silly women who wear those god-awful red hats. And don't forget the Guardian Angles too.

    (Let me get this straight: you are proposing killing anybody who, for whatever reason, has decided to join a gang? Have you ever seen West Side Story? If we lived under your rule, Maria would never fall in love with Tony.)
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  98. #98
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,777
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post

    How about we start executing murders, rapists, child molesters, and everyone affiliated with a gang? I suspect just killing the gang bangers we'd see roughly a 70% drop in crime almost overnight.
    .


    Better yet, just wall off Oklahoma and put them all in there.... they'd kill each other off in no time not being smart enough to work together

  99. #99
    parenting for gnarness
    Reputation: chollaball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    6,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
    Have you ever seen West Side Story? If we lived under your rule, Maria would never fall in love with Tony.)
    think of the needless suffering you would save high-school drama teachers everywhere.

  100. #100
    bland
    Reputation: m77ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,289
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mike View Post
    So we should all just kill ourselves since not one of us goes more than a few minutes or hours without harming someone or something in some ridiculous way.


    I don't use CAPS lock. I hold the SHIFT key down.

    I don't particularly like the idea of giving the government more power but I guarantee you more people have been harmed because the government didn't execute someone than has been executed in error.

    And, I'm sorry you dislike my words but people today are generally spineless. Our founding fathers would laugh at what a bunch of little b|tches we've become. Myself included in some instances...


    How about we start executing murders, rapists, child molesters, and everyone affiliated with a gang? I suspect just killing the gang bangers we'd see roughly a 70% drop in crime almost overnight.

    The downside is that most of the spineless crowd will argue that executing them would infringe on their rights to commit crime...
    I guess my point is that you admit to being spineless and then in the same post call out the spineless crowd, which you admit to being a part of? You seem like the type of guy I want to ride with but the last guy I want making policies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tempe area bike thief James Clayton
    By Journalist in forum Arizona
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 04:58 PM
  2. Anyone know of James Clayton? (a convicted bike thief)
    By Journalist in forum California - Norcal
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 05:00 PM
  3. Bike Thief: James Clayton Trial Today
    By June Bug in forum Arizona
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 08:21 AM
  4. Bike Thief Caught - James Clayton - $60k in goods
    By CharacterZero in forum Texas
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 10:45 PM
  5. James Clayton
    By morganfletcher in forum California - Norcal
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 01:10 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •