Results 1 to 45 of 45
  1. #1
    parenting for gnarness
    Reputation: chollaball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    6,063

    The Ignore List - A Tutorial

    If you don't want to read someone's posts, and simply not clicking is not good enough for you, please do the following:

    1. click on the user's name, and select the submenu link for "View Public Profile"

    2. goto the link to "Add xxxx to Your Ignore List"

    Done! No need to get drawn into and\or further any negativity. If people don't get clicks and responses, they will stop posting.

    we're all adults capable of making choices, don't run to the Mods like helpless children and bring your issues to them - they don't get paid to settle petty disputes, and it saps their joy over biking. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Ignore List - A Tutorial-ignore.jpg  

    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: u2metoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,902
    yeah, dood get the new DH Frame!

  3. #3
    dirt visionary
    Reputation: clockwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,370
    Yeah man haven't rode with you in sometime and I bet your skills are far better than they were on the hawes passmt loop but so are mine
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

  4. #4
    No Clue Crew
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,208
    So ... what you're saying is you'd like all of us to add Chollaball to our ignore list.

  5. #5
    JohnniO
    Guest
    Damn ... what did I miss ? I feel cheated.

  6. #6
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    5,636
    done

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,194
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball
    If you don't want to read someone's posts, and simply not clicking is not good enough for you, please do the following:

    1. click on the user's name, and select the submenu link for "View Public Profile"

    2. goto the link to "Add xxxx to Your Ignore List"

    Done! No need to get drawn into and\or further any negativity. If people don't get clicks and responses, they will stop posting.

    we're all adults capable of making choices, don't run to the Mods like helpless children and bring your issues to them - they don't get paid to settle petty disputes, and it saps their joy over biking. Thank you.
    You're forgetting something: what if you're on our Ignore list? Then these instructions are moot, since we can't read them.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  8. #8
    parenting for gnarness
    Reputation: chollaball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    6,063
    i added myself to my ignore list, and i think i went back in time. i have a mullet now and a big box of Pop Rocks.

  9. #9
    banned
    Reputation: JrockFeltaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,748
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball
    i added myself to my ignore list, and i think i went back in time. i have a mullet now and a big box of Pop Rocks.

    NOW THATS TOTALLY FOCKIN' TITS!!!!! <3

  10. #10
    JohnniO
    Guest
    Cool!! 80's thread
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  11. #11
    ******ed or Branded??
    Reputation: doodooboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,075
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball
    i added myself to my ignore list, and i think i went back in time. i have a mullet now and a big box of Pop Rocks.
    I have a can of coke if you want to share that pop rocks. we can try and do a permante ingore list! hahaha
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

  12. #12
    parenting for gnarness
    Reputation: chollaball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    6,063
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnniO
    Cool!! 80's thread
    you've lost that loving feeling

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,194
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball
    i added myself to my ignore list, and i think i went back in time. i have a mullet now and a big box of Pop Rocks.
    Come on brah, you know that if you could actually grow hair, you'd still have a mullet.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

  14. #14
    sprocket
    Reputation: yetisurly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,178
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball
    If you don't want to read someone's posts, and simply not clicking is not good enough for you, please do the following:

    1. click on the user's name, and select the submenu link for "View Public Profile"

    2. goto the link to "Add xxxx to Your Ignore List"

    Done! No need to get drawn into and\or further any negativity. If people don't get clicks and responses, they will stop posting.

    we're all adults capable of making choices, don't run to the Mods like helpless children and bring your issues to them - they don't get paid to settle petty disputes, and it saps their joy over biking. Thank you.
    can you put moderators on the ignore list?

  15. #15
    JohnniO
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by yetisurly
    can you put moderators on the ignore list?
    we need to take over and do some MTBR nation building. Install puppet moderators.

  16. #16
    Saucy Size
    Reputation: Paul B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,482
    Quote Originally Posted by yetisurly
    can you put moderators on the ignore list?
    Maybe? Dunno, give it a go and see what happens.
    Don't be that guy! Read the forum guidelines.

  17. #17
    sprocket
    Reputation: yetisurly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul B
    Maybe? Dunno, give it a go and see what happens.
    No, you can't. That is really frustrating too.

  18. #18
    Saucy Size
    Reputation: Paul B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,482
    Quote Originally Posted by yetisurly
    No, you can't. That is really frustrating too.
    Yesssssssss.
    Don't be that guy! Read the forum guidelines.

  19. #19
    sprocket
    Reputation: yetisurly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul B
    Yesssssssss.
    Not you Paul!
    I appreciate your equality.

  20. #20
    Administrator Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,999
    Why are there no post in this thread?
    Try this: HTFU

  21. #21
    Saucy Size
    Reputation: Paul B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,482
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher
    Why are there no post in this thread?
    Oh man it's so great, too! Girlie pictures and drug references all over the place. Someone even posted a list of addresses of bike owners known to leave their garages unsecured. It's a party!

    This is what you get, David! This is what you get. You had it coming.
    Don't be that guy! Read the forum guidelines.

  22. #22
    Administrator Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    8,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul B
    Oh man it's so great, too! Girlie pictures and drug references all over the place. Someone even posted a list of addresses of bike owners known to leave their garages unsecured. It's a party!

    This is what you get, David! This is what you get. You had it coming.
    Danged if it haven't been too liberal with the ignore button. Dang it all to heck!
    Try this: HTFU

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,062
    Is there really any drama? I thought this site was about riding bikes. I guess I'm in the dark? Maybe this is good. Ride bikes........And be stoked. That is all.

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation: GR1822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,088

    Cool-blue Rhythm

    If today is the first you've logged on in 4 or 5 days, than you missed everything.
    The Men in Black even came this morning and erased almost all traces of it from the board.

  25. #25
    JohnniO
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona
    Is there really any drama? I thought this site was about riding bikes. I guess I'm in the dark? Maybe this is good. Ride bikes........And be stoked. That is all.
    Sorry we ruined your "stoke" or vibe or whatever.

    Got Milk ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Ignore List - A Tutorial-bitch.jpg  


  26. #26
    JohnniO
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnniO
    Sorry we ruined your "stoke" or vibe or whatever.

    Got Milk ?

    Apology in advance for off leash dog.

  27. #27
    dirt visionary
    Reputation: clockwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,370
    Quote Originally Posted by ajmelin
    If today is the first you've logged on in 4 or 5 days, than you missed everything.
    The Men in Black even came this morning and erased almost all traces of it from the board.
    Almost all traces, bits of it are in other threads still. Hopefully those will rest in peace or couragewolf may attack
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

  28. #28
    banned
    Reputation: JrockFeltaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,748
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnniO
    Apology in advance for off leash dog.

    Who picks up the poop bags hippie..?

  29. #29
    EDR
    Reputation: eatdrinkride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,078
    we're all adults capable of making choices, don't run to the Mods like helpless children and bring your issues to them - they don't get paid to settle petty disputes, and it saps their joy over biking. Thank you.
    Paul. Please delete this thread. I can't believe I even had to read it. Where are the mod's when you really need them? I hope I don't click on this again in the near future. I'm crossing my fingers I'm strong enough, but alas, like with the Borg I fear resistance is futile.








  30. #30
    Neg reppers r my biatches
    Reputation: FoShizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,248
    I agree. I have basically put all the AZ racists on my ignore list so not sure what you said but the title looked about right

  31. #31
    JohnniO
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JrockFeltaz
    Who picks up the poop bags hippie..?
    banned mtbr users for $2.50 per hour, hippie.

  32. #32
    banned
    Reputation: JrockFeltaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,748
    Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona
    Is there really any drama? I thought this site was about riding bikes. I guess I'm in the dark? Maybe this is good. Ride bikes........And be stoked. That is all.

    There is a thread on azfreeride that sums it up....doubt you have time for all that

  33. #33
    JohnniO
    Guest
    Is this the MTBR prison thread complete with schanks and showers ?

    The Sisters of AZMTBR (shawshank ref)

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,062
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnniO
    Sorry we ruined your "stoke" or vibe or whatever.

    Got Milk ?
    Nope, You can't do that, I live in the HIGH country unless you visit and leave it burning up in a fire. Now put that violent beast on a leash for gods sakes! Someone living in fear might get angry! hahahaha!

  35. #35
    JohnniO
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona
    Nope, You can't do that, I live in the HIGH country unless you visit and leave it burning up in a fire. Now put that violent beast on a leash for gods sakes! Someone living in fear might get angry! hahahaha!
    Nothing against the HIGH country here. But ok...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  36. #36
    EDR
    Reputation: eatdrinkride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,078
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    I agree. I have basically put all the AZ racists on my ignore list so not sure what you said but the title looked about right
    Quit focusing on the SB1070 law, we have so much more to offer this time around. For example, did you know that starting tomorrow it will be illegal to create a human/animal hybrid in Arizona? Huh, did you!? It's about time I say. I've been to your state and quite frankly, it's getting scary.

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,062
    You haven't ruined my stoke but I'm sorry that you don't get it. Have fun living in Babylon, I hope that new I phone, flat screen tv and Hummer are making life right for ya! lmao! Put some cologne on and go ride south mountain with all your new and fresh gear! hahahaha!

  38. #38
    SamuraiBunnyGuy
    Reputation: longhairmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,573
    Quote Originally Posted by eatdrinkride
    For example, did you know that starting tomorrow it will be illegal to create a human/animal hybrid in Arizona? Huh, did you!? It's about time I say. I've been to your state and quite frankly, it's getting scary.
    its likely an indirect law aimed at lonely sheep farmers...

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation: GR1822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by eatdrinkride
    For example, did you know that starting tomorrow it will be illegal to create a human/animal hybrid in Arizona?

    It's been illegal to TRY and make one for years. Just ask that Mesa fire chief.

  40. #40
    JohnniO
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona
    You haven't ruined my stoke but I'm sorry that you don't get it. Have fun living in Babylon, I hope that new I phone, flat screen tv and Hummer are making life right for ya! lmao! Put some cologne on and go ride south mountain with all your new and fresh gear! hahahaha!
    No I phone, no flat screen, and I drive a Honda Fit 40 MPG. My bikes are all over 6 years old. I do live in Babylon though. Real jobs are here. Not all of us can be rightous busboys or hotel clerks.

    I only wear Cologn when your girlfriend visits Babylon.

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation: kubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    774
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnniO
    No I phone, no flat screen, and I drive a Honda Fit 40 MPG. My bikes are all over 6 years old. I do live in Babylon though. Real jobs are here. Not all of us can be rightous busboys or hotel clerks.

    I only wear Cologn when your girlfriend visits Babylon.
    Here comes the bashing again............

  42. #42
    dirt visionary
    Reputation: clockwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,370
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

  43. #43
    banned
    Reputation: JrockFeltaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,748
    Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona
    You haven't ruined my stoke but I'm sorry that you don't get it. Have fun living in Babylon, I hope that new I phone, flat screen tv and Hummer are making life right for ya! lmao! Put some cologne on and go ride south mountain with all your new and fresh gear! hahahaha!

    Nice 'tude, you still live in AZ...hahaha

  44. #44
    banned
    Reputation: JrockFeltaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,748
    Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona
    You haven't ruined my stoke but I'm sorry that you don't get it. Have fun living in Babylon, I hope that new I phone, flat screen tv and Hummer are making life right for ya! lmao! Put some cologne on and go ride south mountain with all your new and fresh gear! hahahaha!
    How many subarus and pairs of carharts do we have to own to join the cool kids up in schwagg?

  45. #45
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Casual Observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,194
    Quote Originally Posted by JrockFeltaz
    How many subarus and pairs of carharts do we have to own to join the cool kids up in schwagg?
    Ciao.
    Nobody gives a s#$t you singlespeed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •